HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

G. Molson Appreciation thread

Old
12-18-2011, 10:23 AM
uiCk
GrEmelins

vCash: 500
Team will go to the shhiters if management starts mingling with hockey operations.

uiCk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2011, 10:42 AM
mikeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnostic View Post
If Bob Mckenzie and the Hotstove crew are correct, Molson is about to pull the plug on the Gainey/Gauthier amateur hour. That's the first sign for a while of a team owners committment to something other than profit.
it's the opposite actually.. the moves they have done are precisely about profit and getting the team into their annual 8th spot dogfight so ownership can milk the fans for 1st round playoff money.

if you believe that ownership is committed to something other than profit then i have a bridge to sell you in the south shore my friend...

mikeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2011, 11:01 AM
JimmyDarmody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Smurf View Post
Its an interim thing. You rather they rush and higher someone like Darryl Sutter? They'll do their due diligence, I'm not concerned.

In more good new, Bob Mackenzie said in his insider segment that ownership RE: Gauthier were "breathing down his neck", which means that Molson wont sit for mediocrity.

http://watch.tsn.ca/featured/#clip587621
Then maybe he should do something about the plugs who put this pathetic team together in the first place.

JimmyDarmody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2011, 11:06 AM
Bill McNeal

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by uiCk View Post
Team will go to the shhiters if management starts mingling with hockey operations.
Yup.

The best owners hire the best people and then let them do their jobs. So if Gauthier fired Martin because of pressure from Molson, then I wouldn't be appreciating that.

I do, however, appreciate that he isn't taking shots at his own players through the media.

Bill McNeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2011, 11:36 AM
Chris Pronger
Valar morghulis

vCash: 50
not many posts...hehe

Chris Pronger is online now   Reply With Quote