HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Gabriel Landeskog

Old
12-19-2011, 08:30 PM
thefifagod
I'm The Survivor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
No thanks. McNabb as a piece of the future is more important than a pricey-er version of Roy in the middle.
I'm all for trading for Stastny but agreed that the trade here is no good for us. Too much going Colorado's way, specifically McNabb.

thefifagod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2011, 08:45 PM
Chainshot
Global Moderator
Give 'em Enough Rope

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefifagod View Post
I'm all for trading for Stastny but agreed that the trade here is no good for us. Too much going Colorado's way, specifically McNabb.
McNabb may be a piece to move, but this isn't the deal. I'd rather see them develop him and see what he can become. His potential is rare.

I'm still kind of amazed that someone doesn't know what position Landeskog actually plays. Eh. Wild.

12-19-2011, 09:07 PM
thefifagod
I'm The Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainshot View Post
McNabb may be a piece to move, but this isn't the deal. I'd rather see them develop him and see what he can become. His potential is rare.

I'm still kind of amazed that someone doesn't know what position Landeskog actually plays. Eh. Wild.
Agreed, I always rated him highest in our prospect polls for defensemen just because of what he could potentially be. As much as I would love Stastny (Avs are my second favorite team and he's my favorite non-Sabre), the proposal made had far too much going the Avs way. For me, it'd have to be a Getzlaf level type of player to move McNabb and since the odds are extremely against someone of that caliber being available, I'll gladly look forward to McNabb developing in our organization.

thefifagod is offline   Reply With Quote