HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

Columbus at St. Louis | 12/18 7PM EST | "Louis C.K." Edition

Old
12-20-2011, 06:51 PM
FANonymous

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbklyn View Post
So what makes you think the Blue Jackets' 2012 #1 pick will be any different?
The theory that all NHL players that aren't bluejackets are better than all bluejackets because they haven't been "tainted by the air of suck" surrounding the organization? Which really is a hilarious theory considering that applying the theory means that there's no way to ever get out of this mess, since the air of suck is attached to the entire organization and not just a select group of players or higher-ups.

FANonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-20-2011, 07:15 PM
davidbklyn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FANonymous View Post
The theory that all NHL players that aren't bluejackets are better than all bluejackets because they haven't been "tainted by the air of suck" surrounding the organization? Which really is a hilarious theory considering that applying the theory means that there's no way to ever get out of this mess, since the air of suck is attached to the entire organization and not just a select group of players or higher-ups.
In simple terms, a silly and superstitious theory and not what I was getting at. I was addressing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug61 View Post
or Chicago, or Tampa, or Edmonton who all have there #1 guys playing at levels we have never seen in Columbus.
with which I agree, so all the more ineffective when arguing that not firing Arniel because an interim coach may get the team to play better and lose a high draft position is the way to go. Now there's a hilarious theory.

I will say, that Chicago, Tampa, Edmonton or Pittsburg has #1 guys playing at levels not seen here is less about those #1 guys and more about here.

davidbklyn is online now   Reply With Quote