HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #35|Colorado vs St. Louis|7:30 PM MTN|Wed 12.21|Exactly 1 year until we all die.

Old
12-21-2011, 12:10 AM
billybobjoe1881

vCash: 50
Shattenkirk, Stewart & Elliott on St. Louis. We're f***ed

billybobjoe1881 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 12:33 AM
Granlund2Pulkkinen*
New Kid on the Block

Can anybody top the insanity of a girl I dated a while back.

1. Flips a **** because I showed up at her house wearing jeans
2. Gets mad because I got a massage. Oh wait she paid for and arranged that massage as a surprise.
3. Gets mad at me for her aunt calling her in middle of a game. Subsequently quits game.
4. Would go on my Facebook and delete pictures that embarrassed her in front of her friends
5. Gets mad at me for looking at her in the car. Makes me pull over to jump out of car. Breaks up with me.
6. Throws phone out of car window while driving so I can't contact her. Screams at me until I stop so she can get her phone. Ignores my pleas for her to get back into the car. Walks home. Breaks up with me for having her walk home.... on Valentines day.
7. Gets mad at me for going to the University of Denver (we're in Chicago). Where does she go? Oh. Just Poland.
8. I write 95% of her papers in college. I tell her I won't write her final English paper, she just plain doesn't do it.
9. Gets mad at me for typing something while she's trying to write a paper because the "typing was distracting".
10. Goes snowboarding with ex boyfriend. Breaks arm snowboarding. Calls me crying to go to the hospital. I stay with her as she tells me how much she might want to be with him.

That's just 10 of the moments that SHOULD have been red flags in that relationship.

As a pre-game OT activity. Can anybody top that BS?

Granlund2Pulkkinen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 12:43 AM
chewey
dmitri

vCash: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Granlund2Pulkkinen View Post
Sure. Why not?

Quote:
Yep, you are in fact in a relationship with a woman. This confirms it.
Quote:
2. Gets mad because I got a massage. Oh wait she paid for and arranged that massage as a surprise.
Yep. Stupid tests that make no sense.
...wait it was with a woman right? Cause if it was a male mesuse then, uh, you messed up. She obviously prefers no devil's crossing.
Quote:
3. Gets mad at me for her aunt calling her in middle of a game. Subsequently quits game.
I assume this game isn't hockey or anything related to sports or game such as xbox and ps3. There aren't many other games women play.

Quote:
4. Would go on my Facebook and delete pictures that embarrassed her in front of her friends
Normal.
Quote:
5. Gets mad at me for looking at her in the car. Makes me pull over to jump out of car. Breaks up with me.
Time of month.

Quote:
6. Throws phone out of car window while driving so I can't contact her. Screams at me until I stop so she can get her phone. Ignores my pleas for her to get back into the car. Walks home. Breaks up with me for having her walk home.... on Valentines day.
Man, why are you complaining? A girl breaking up with you on valentine's is gold! You won't get in trouble for not getting her anything.

Quote:
7. Gets mad at me for going to the University of Denver (we're in Chicago). Where does she go? Oh. Just Poland.
Meh.

Quote:
8. I write 95% of her papers in college. I tell her I won't write her final English paper, she just plain doesn't do it.

Quote:
9. Gets mad at me for typing something while she's trying to write a paper because the "typing was distracting".
Clingy.

Quote:
10. Goes snowboarding with ex boyfriend. Breaks arm snowboarding. Calls me crying to go to the hospital. I stay with her as she tells me how much she might want to be with him.
Girls talk to you about other guys = friend zone/used. If I hear a girl talk to me about a guy that she likes, liked or plans to like (what ever, it rolls) then I am friended. Simple as that. Those are my rules and it has never failed me. Maybe I've missed some girls here and there (plus i've broken this rule once this term, didn't end well) but it has never failed.

Quote:
That's just 10 of the moments that SHOULD have been red flags in that relationship.

Girl cheats on her BF thats long D for me. Most insane I got. Oh and girl cheats on me with one of my homies. Two different ones.

chewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 12:44 AM
WarriorOfGandhi
Was saying Boo-urns

vCash: 142
I dated a Christian Scientist.

Your move

WarriorOfGandhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 12:57 AM
billybobjoe1881

My friend dated a *****. We hacked her fb found out she was with three guys in one week when he was out of town. We tell him and he says it's ok she won't do it again. She does it again. We tell him he breaks up with her gets a new gf and then keeps banging the old one at the same time. Gets caught by new gf breaks up with both of them and attempts suicide.

billybobjoe1881 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 01:57 AM
chewey
dmitri

vCash: 136
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorOfGandhi View Post
I dated a Christian Scientist.

Your move
I dated a Atheist Nun.

Checkmate.

chewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 02:07 AM
agentblack

vCash: 70
Ha, women, i love em and all but i do like the sausage...alot

agentblack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 04:15 AM
Peter The Great

vCash: 500
Ok, this is a tough one, Blues looks like a contender this season.

It could turn out being worse than a Hitchcock movie.

From a swedish point of view Alexander Steen is finally playing better than his legendary father, Thomas, we have waited for this.

Father:

Son:

If the Avs win this battle I'm willing to bet that they will reach the playoffs as well.

21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 04:38 AM
Pirate Deadpool
Sacco must go

vCash: 130
I once dated a super hot bipolar korean chick. Just being one of the two is bad. Being both is brutal. I got rid of her when she called me one night crying on the phone saying she was hearing voices telling her to cut her wrists. I didn't want to be around that or her being around my dog.

Pirate Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 04:39 AM
TheStranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21 View Post
Ok, this is a tough one, Blues looks like a contender this season.

It could turn out being worse than a Hitchcock movie.

From a swedish point of view Alexander Steen is finally playing better than his legendary father, Thomas, we have waited for this.

Father:

Son:

If the Avs win this battle I'm willing to bet that they will reach the playoffs as well.
Definitely got all of his father's nose, if not all of his talent.

TheStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Peter The Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStranger View Post
Definitely got all of his father's nose, if not all of his talent.
;-) definately all of his father's nose

But one thing is for sure, Toronto Maple Leafs are kicking themselves over this stupid trade (letting Steen go).

21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 09:12 AM
Gumballhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam333 View Post
Because I go to northern Iowa every year for Christmas and since Iowa has no sports they have Minnesota's FSN so this way I don't miss a game! Duh
Silver lining. You found it.

Gumballhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 09:31 AM
Adama0905

Quote:

....Why would you write 95% of her papers? That's just insanity man.

Adama0905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Bubba Thudd
#AvsNewAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adama0905 View Post
....Why would you write 95% of her papers? That's just insanity man.
It's also setting her up to fail.

Bubba Thudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 09:34 AM
Huis Clos*
Creamy Hamstrings

Quote:

Somebody needs attention.

Huis Clos* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 09:37 AM
the_fan

Quote:

Did you dated Lindsay Lohan?

the_fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 09:42 AM
Razor29
52-22-8

Quote:

I can.

It might sound like I am making this stuff up, but this girl was actually insane and it took me a long time to catch on.

1. When we first started dating she had a 'friend' who had 'cancer' she would visit in the hospital, who was actually her ex bf and that was her excuse to cheat on me.

2. He 'died' so she had to go out of town for his funeral, which was him taking her on a trip to mexico.

3. She would pretend her ex (ex) bf beat her and ***** her for her first time so she considered herself a virgin.

4. This same guy wanted to fight me and 'killed' himself the day we were supposed to fight.

5. She said she was 'pregnant' (from me) and then decided to have an 'ab' without telling me. (She wasn't pregnant).

6. She said she had cancer and needed to go get 'treatments'. (Another excuse to cheat on me)

7. Her friend fell off a roof and she had to 'visit' in the hospital. (Cheating again)

8. She got 'pregnant' again and had another 'ab'. (Wasn't)

9. She was dying of cancer.

10. She got kicked out of her house and was going to live on the streets, but when I came to pick her up, they let her move back in.

11. She was cured of the cancer!

12. She got 'pregnant' again.

13. I dumped her.

14. She told the school cop at the time I pushed her down the stairs.

15. She started to have lesbian 'fun' with my ex gf.

16. Never saw her again.

Yes. I know. I was really ****ing stupid for most of it. But in my defense, holy **** was she hot.

Thinking back, I was such an idiot.

Edit: It's a time line of events from begining to end, only the highlights.

Razor29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 10:01 AM
Bubba Thudd
#AvsNewAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Sakic View Post
She was dying of cancer.

She got kicked out of her house and was going to live on the streets

She got 'pregnant' again.

I dumped her.

I pushed her down the stairs.

Never saw her again.
Wow, man, you're brutal. I don't know if we can still be friends after this.

Bubba Thudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 10:05 AM
Razor29
52-22-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post

Oh wow.

Old
12-21-2011, 10:14 AM
Av-merican
@Av_merican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Sakic View Post
She started to have lesbian 'fun' with my ex gf.

holy **** was she hot.
I'm sorry...why did you dump her again?

Av-merican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 10:19 AM
Razor29
52-22-8

Lol. Fail.

Old
12-21-2011, 11:05 AM
Granlund2Pulkkinen*
New Kid on the Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Thudd View Post

Granlund2Pulkkinen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 11:21 AM
The Shermanator
Regular Sized Rudy

I hugged a girl once.

The Shermanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 11:29 AM
zingbo2133