HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

12/21/11 Sutter Hired Interviews

Old
12-21-2011, 06:04 PM
KingsVision
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
12/21/11 Sutter Hired Interviews

12/21/11 - Darryl Sutter Hired

New LA Kings Head Coach Darryl Sutter spoke with Daryl Evans after his press conference on 12/21/11.

Click HERE to watch!

GM Dean Lombardi spoke with Daryl Evans after Darryl Sutter's press conference on 12/21/11.

Click HERE to watch!

Captain Dustin Brown spoke with Daryl Evans after Darryl Sutter's first practice as Head Coach on 12/21/11.

Click HERE to watch!

Assistant Captain Anze Kopitar spoke with Daryl Evans after Darryl Sutter's first practice as Head Coach on 12/21/11.

Click HERE to watch!

KingsVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 06:25 PM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

Now there's a rare sight, Dean Lombardi smiling.

Ziggy Stardust is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 06:57 PM
johnjm22

Sutter on what he told the players in a meeting prior to practice:

"I told them I wasn't going to be disruptive to their X and O's and their system that's in place, I just think there are parts that we can tweak."

So he plans on running the same system?

johnjm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 08:11 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjm22 View Post
Sutter on what he told the players in a meeting prior to practice:

"I told them I wasn't going to be disruptive to their X and O's and their system that's in place, I just think there are parts that we can tweak."

So he plans on running the same system?
It is too difficult to say the same thing 50 times in 50 different ways We are and have been one of the best defensive teams for a while now. The orders given by Lombardi is to not lose any of that and to still gain more offense. All-in-all I wouldn't change the defensive structure either, it ain't broke, just have to tweak the offense. He hinted at the wingers needing to step up, he has re-adjusted the lines for speed and forechecking, let's see how well he can tweak it so that the puck ends up in the back of the net 3 times a night.

“This is for you Kings fans wherever you may be. All the frustration and disappointment of the past is gone. The 45 year drought is over. The Los Angeles Kings are indeed the Kings of the National Hockey League. They are the 2012 Stanley Cup Champions!” - Bob Miller
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-21-2011, 08:19 PM
Kingurentai

Man....if I hear the words "Bawwww so draining emotionally" from one more person, I'm going to put my foot through my PC . The real problem isn't X & O's, it's emotion/psychological.

This team has been coddled too damn much. Hope Sutter puts them in their place real quick.

Kingurentai is offline   Reply With Quote