HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

Cody Franson appreciation?

Old
12-24-2011, 09:07 AM
draeko17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanty View Post
Seems like it's been a while hasn't it? Like since a certain someone named Phaneuf the best something in a presser? I just don't get it.
Really? Does not seem to you that he's playing hurt? I'm thinking shoulder or ribs.

draeko17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2011, 09:47 AM
p.l.f.
mvp

liles - franson makes a good 2nd pair
leprechaun with mr big

liles FRANSON

p.l.f. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Gloob

I don't remember him being all that physical in junior. Maybe I was just ignorant. I didn't know much about hockey then

Gloob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 03:19 PM
ItsOurGame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloob View Post
I don't remember him being all that physical in junior. Maybe I was just ignorant. I didn't know much about hockey then
Seems to be that he changed his game dramatically. Guess he knew what the knock on him was and decided to evolve a nasty side. Nice to see.

ItsOurGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Burke

He has realized how he needs to play to be in this lineup. Hes is not the defenceman we heard about when we made the trade. That is good thing espicially considering he hasnt lost any of the positives that we had heard about from nashville.

Burke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-27-2011, 04:40 PM
Gloob

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsOurGame View Post
Seems to be that he changed his game dramatically. Guess he knew what the knock on him was and decided to evolve a nasty side. Nice to see.
And anyone who knew him in person would know he would. He's too hard working to not try and seek out flaws in his game. His younger brother, Cain Franson, is the same way. I think I did more dryland training with Cody though.

(edit) Just went and checked to make sure I'm not blowing steam out my steamhole. Cain Franson had 6 points in 50 games with the Giants last year, 34 in 36 games so far this year. Really tells you about the selflessness of the family. They aren't happy with good enough.

Gloob is offline   Reply With Quote