Price is doing absolutely nothing to help this team right now'... Trade him while he has some value left
Agreed, let's package him with Subban and Eller to Tampa Bay for Garon, Bergeron and Gervais. Seriously blaming Price is ********, the guy plays a bad game and no one steps up for him, he always has to steal games or our past goalies for the past 20 years
Yup Price bashers out in full force after a bad game. There was a big stretch when Price was phenomenal, yet we still lost majority of the games. The team around him is sad right now. Just tank it, Bad enough PG went and and got Kaberle to try and salvage the season. ffs, be sellers and build the right way this offseason.
This team lacks character and leadership. We shouldnt be surprised, that left with Koivu.
I have a lot of things to say:
- Lightning were sleepwalking through this game until the Wyman goal. Refs jobbed us on that one but Price has to have that. He also didn't look good on the Lecavalier goal. But still, he's going to have ordinary games at times and this team is too poor to compensate for that.
- We need a 1st line centerman. I love Pleks, but he can't be counted on when the game's on the line. Time and time again he loses important faceoffs.
- Lack of finish reared its ugly head again.
- 14 frigging times this team has lost a lead and lost the game.
- Team needs to get bigger and tougher. Too much perimeter play. Too many board battles lost. D has very difficult time clearing the frotn of the net.
- Gill should slowly be phased out of the lineup. He's a liability.
- When's the last time we were in 13th this far into the season? It's been a while.
- Season is over. The door was closed a while ago, but it's locked now. We're cooked. Please don't allow Gauthier to make anymore trades.
Once again this proves how fragile this team is. Good teams bail out their goaltenders when they have an off night. Look at the Vancouver game a while back, the team bailed him out of a bad start. Price has to play fantastic or we lose. With that said, the Habs played an overall decent game. Poor defensive coverage and weak goaltending cost us this but this was not a bad game, just one of those games that hurts.
What has price won with the montreal canadiens ? We had to throw out all the good back up we had so he looks better could'nt win a game in overtime against Boston. Can't hold a lead to save his life. I really think that all he have is a beatiful style