The thing is this team gives us a little hope but eventually and soon this will all end. Every time we lose, we move closer to the season just being done and over with. We are inching closer to just calling the season a bust. It is much closer than many of us think. A few more loses and its going to be out of reach. I just wish they would make up their mind and not hang on by a thread
- Lightning were sleepwalking through this game until the Wyman goal. Refs jobbed us on that one but Price has to have that. He also didn't look good on the Lecavalier goal. But still, he's going to have ordinary games at times and this team is too poor to compensate for that.
- We need a 1st line centerman. I love Pleks, but he can't be counted on when the game's on the line. Time and time again he loses important faceoffs.
- Lack of finish reared its ugly head again.
- 14 frigging times this team has lost a lead and lost the game.
- Team needs to get bigger and tougher. Too much perimeter play. Too many board battles lost. D has very difficult time clearing the frotn of the net.
- Gill should slowly be phased out of the lineup. He's a liability.
- When's the last time we were in 13th this far into the season? It's been a while.
- Season is over. The door was closed a while ago, but it's locked now. We're cooked. Please don't allow Gauthier to make anymore trades.
- We'll rise again.
good points and the inability to win puck battles or look for dirt goals was apparent in last minute. i was shocked to only see cole in front battling on the 6-4...with pleks floating 10 feet to the side of the net. with 30 secs left 3 guys need to be in front, not 1
He had two perfect deflections go in, and Cole didn't tie up Lecavalier. The 2nd goal was on him. 3 of 4 like I said. Blame the goalie all you want, but the reality is, he can't stop everything.
You have to stop more than 81.8% if you want to be an NHL goalie against 3/4 of an AHL team.
the only goal he had no chance on was the fluky Stamkos one, the one by Bergeron was a 60 foot floater that he went down on for some reason. The Le Cavalier one he was looking at the puck, poke it, cover it, do SOMETHING!!!
Price was caca on goal #2 and goal #4. Goal #2 changed the tone of the game completely. Aside from that I have very little to complain about other than the fact that the refs decided to put their whistles away for the last 35 minutes of the game.
Oh and the team that does nothing to help him gave him at least 12 lead in the third...
29 GMs in the league would trade for Price and anoint him the number one goalie on their team. Literally everyone who knows anything in the hockey media knows this guy is a star and is going to be one of the best goalies in the league for the next 15 years, yet everyone is supposed to listen to you?