Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Football > Fantasy Football
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Aaron Rodgers

Old
12-22-2011, 05:49 PM
323 Krejci 7

vCash: 500
Aaron Rodgers

Calling all aaron rodgers owners! This week is my fantasy championship; What are you guys doing with him this week? The green bay game is on sunday but all other games this week are on saturday so of course all my backup options play saturday; if Rodgers doesn't play sunday I am screwed pretty much. They still need to win one more game (or have san fran lose saturday) in order to clinch first place and home field advantage throughout. My fear is that San fran loses on saturday and they sit Rodgers on sunday because they have nothing left to play for....looking for suggestions! thanks!

323 Krejci 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2011, 07:17 PM
MJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by 323 Krejci 7 View Post
Calling all aaron rodgers owners! This week is my fantasy championship; What are you guys doing with him this week? The green bay game is on sunday but all other games this week are on saturday so of course all my backup options play saturday; if Rodgers doesn't play sunday I am screwed pretty much. They still need to win one more game (or have san fran lose saturday) in order to clinch first place and home field advantage throughout. My fear is that San fran loses on saturday and they sit Rodgers on sunday because they have nothing left to play for....looking for suggestions! thanks!

There are two weeks left in the season. What is he going to do sit out for three weeks until his first playoff game? Do you actually think that's an option. Rodgers will play this week and next. He still has an MVP award to win and individual records to potentially break.

MJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Shape
Go Sharks :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post

There are two weeks left in the season. What is he going to do sit out for three weeks until his first playoff game? Do you actually think that's an option. Rodgers will play this week and next. He still has an MVP award to win and individual records to potentially break.
I can see him being pulled after the 2nd if SF loses and they have everything sewn up.

I have Eli & Rodgers. I really wish Eli had a better matchup.

Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2011, 01:24 PM
323 Krejci 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post

lol what are u talking about...they openly said he will sit most, if not all, of the game if san fran loses this week....

323 Krejci 7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2011, 09:33 PM
MJG

I hope you sat him

MJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-25-2011, 09:48 PM
Reality Check

Started him but have the Championship game next week.

I picked up Kyle Orton off waivers and might grab Matt Moore as well. I'm not really confident on Rodgers playing a full game in week 17..if, at all

Reality Check is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2011, 11:25 PM
Hot Carlson

While GB technically doesn't have anything to play for, a variety of factors indicate that he may play at least the first half.

The question becomes: is 2 quarters of Aaron Rodgers better than a full game of Ryan Fitzpatrick or Tim Tebow? I'm inclined to go Fitz but I honestly think there's an argument to be made for Rodgers if the only other guys available in your league are guys like Ponder or Orton or someone similar.

Hot Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Hot Carlson

Or I could be wrong and he could be inactive today.

Hot Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2012, 11:13 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5602
The only MVP award Aaron Rodgers wants to win, is the one given out on the first Sunday in February.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote