HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

GF- CH worst in the East Conference

Closed Thread

Old
01-03-2012, 07:24 AM
Frank Doby

vCash: 500
GF- CH worst in the East Conference

PG or his successor will have to adress this urgent problem. Presently, the CH's attack is ranked 14th in the East Conference- with 99 GF. Considering they have played 3 more games than the Islanders (ranked last), we could say that they have the worst attack in the East Conference. There is an urgent need of scorers on this team. And the youngers in the team have not to support entirely this attack. Except Cole, name me the veterans that are performing according to our expectations at the beginning of the season.

I would sacrifice some defense until February 27th for to add some opportunist scorers on this team. More easily said than done. Scorers are rare, teams prefer to keep than on their roster. Maybe, we could sacrifice Gill- a penalty killer only- and Weber- now replaced adequately by Diaz-. Both who would take them? Weber has a better value on the market. Can we have a second round pick for him?

Old
01-03-2012, 07:33 AM
The Kremelin Wall*
the krEMELIN wall

I can tell you are French.

Old
01-03-2012, 07:49 AM
CGG

The only problem is the PP, which seems to be much better lately and will improve again as people come back, especially Markov.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kremelin Wall View Post
I can tell you are French.
So what, was this necessary?

Closed Thread