HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Funny sketch on Markov at last night's Bye Bye

Old
01-03-2012, 03:34 AM
Jee
@DeuxiemeJumeau

vCash: 500
I thought it was the funniest sketch of the night. To think of it, it was pretty much the only thing that made me laugh during the Bye Bye 2011.

Except when J-F Mercier said "Mille Sabords de tabar*ak !". That was quite funny.

Jee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2012, 01:05 PM
S Bah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb View Post
Really? I've watched it 8 times and still find it hilarious!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBarker View Post
I know lolllllll I'm still laughing after watching it many times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kremelin Wall View Post
Shouldn't mess with the Russians.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer77 View Post
I thought it was funny. LOL Still do as a matter of fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garo View Post
This was embarrassing to watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jee View Post
I thought it was the funniest sketch of the night. To think of it, it was pretty much the only thing that made me laugh during the Bye Bye 2011.

Except when J-F Mercier said "Mille Sabords de tabar*ak !". That was quite funny.
It would seem that from points in Europe and NA that we are in agreement it was funny,anyone else from around the globe find this amusing besides us.

S Bah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-03-2012, 01:15 PM
PricePkPatch

I think many of the jokes in this BB were at least funny. The problem overall was exactly what sunk the Bye Bye 2009:

Timing. Louis Morisette/Cloutier or whomever writes this bloody show just don't have a proper sense of timing.

YOU DON'T GET POINT FOR DRAGGING THE SAME ****ING JOKE FOR 30 SECONDS!!!

Seriously. Why drag Charest's on connais t'a cassette for 25 seconds of gnagna and funny faces? Why repeat the exact same line for 2x 10 seconds?

The best jokes were quick, to the point, and then cleared. It's okay to have bad jokes, everybody make them. But a bad joke can ruin the comedy momentum you managed to establish when it ****ING DRAGS ON!!!

RBO gets it. They have a point not to make any sketch last more than 30 seconds, 1 minute when they have MANY points they wanna make.

They won't waste a ****ing 2 minutes on Labaume/PKP doing the exact same joke during that 2 minutes.

You know why Le Gros Cave is funny? It's not because he's that witty: he makes many lame jokes. It's because he establish a momentum and keeps going before you start getting bored with him. He's got a very good sense of timing.

If you halved this year's Bye Bye length and took out the useless lengths, it would have been quite a funny show overall.

PricePkPatch is online now   Reply With Quote