Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lines?

Closed Thread

Old
11-05-2003, 07:51 AM
Pwnasaurus

vCash: 500
They said something last night like this a good thing because Ward is sending a message.....Sending a message???? what message that the Ducks will take stupid penalties if you goad them into it? As much as I hate goons and think they will be all together phased out at some point at least they take someone to the box with them....Ward can't take penalties like this in 1 goal games

Old
11-05-2003, 08:42 AM
soya_sauce_chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10.16.1974
They said something last night like this a good thing because Ward is sending a message.....Sending a message???? what message that the Ducks will take stupid penalties if you goad them into it? As much as I hate goons and think they will be all together phased out at some point at least they take someone to the box with them....Ward can't take penalties like this in 1 goal games
the message is.. "Don't mess with the Ducks..."
they got some scrappers now...

Old
11-05-2003, 05:46 PM
McDonald19
Hampus

Quote:
Well I didn't see the game so I can't talk about the particular incident...but if someone is messing with our goalie...I don't care what the score is we should do something...

Ward

Old
11-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Hank

Quote:
at least they take someone to the box with them....Ward can't take penalties like this in 1 goal games
The penalty was fine. It was nice to see a Duck finally defend the crease and Tkachuk turtle like a little punk b*tch. And it goaded Tkachuk into taking a double minor later in the game. All in all I'll take that play from Ward any time.

Old
11-05-2003, 09:57 PM
Hank

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDonald19
Well I didn't see the game so I can't talk about the particular incident...but if someone is messing with our goalie.
I watched it a couple of times in slow-mo and I really don't think he made any contact with Giguere. With that said, Tkachuk was standing there in the crease like he owned it and got what he desevered IMO.

Closed Thread