Kaberle?

Closed Thread

Old
11-06-2003, 02:12 AM
dongod

vCash: 500
Kaberle?

Hey,

does anybody know, why Frantisek has not played the last two games? I didnīt saw any message that he is injured...
Will he play the next games?
THX

Old
11-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Voynich

There are a number of possible reasons. He didn't play real well against Washington and could be sitting for poor performance. He could just need a rest. Maybe Hartley wanted to see what Tjarnqvist could do instead. There is no doubt that Kaberle has played very well except for that last effort with the Caps.

Then there is my super dooper ultra special rumor (that has no basis whatsoever in reality) that he was being held out because he is going to be the key component in an upcoming trade with one of our spare goalies.

IMHO I think he is sitting because he played poorly against Washington and Tjarnqvist has looked too good to put back on the shelf so far. Daniel has really impressed me with his play for these few games.

Old
11-06-2003, 03:28 AM
Tristelune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voynich
There are a number of possible reasons. He didn't play real well against Washington and could be sitting for poor performance. He could just need a rest. Maybe Hartley wanted to see what Tjarnqvist could do instead. There is no doubt that Kaberle has played very well except for that last effort with the Caps.

Then there is my super dooper ultra special rumor (that has no basis whatsoever in reality) that he was being held out because he is going to be the key component in an upcoming trade with one of our spare goalies.

IMHO I think he is sitting because he played poorly against Washington and Tjarnqvist has looked too good to put back on the shelf so far. Daniel has really impressed me with his play for these few games.
Yup! Tjanqvist has not been bad execp on the game againt the Sabre where he litterally give the puck to them in front of his own net. Luckelly nothing bad come out of it.

Old
11-06-2003, 07:30 AM
Atlanta Jim

[QUOTE=Voynich]

That thought crossed my mind too. He was +4 or 5 when they sat him so I thought it was strange to hold him out of two games. Today's AJC said Lowe was in attendence last night.

Closed Thread