HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Winter Classic altercation (December 2012: fan sentenced to house arrest)

Old
01-05-2012, 03:48 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!

vCash: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskramer83 View Post
Its true we have bad fans too. But I will not defend them, at all. Anyone defending these actions with, "well it happens there too" are just as bad.

but for those of you that would like a chance to do something, while searching the victims name, a link to a baby registry came up.

apparently he is a new father just recently having a baby. Some of us of the ranger board have bought some of the stuff on the list, and sent it to the family, from "ranger fans everywhere" and such notes.

here is the link just in case any one on here would like to be a part of this:

http://www.amazingregistry.com/baby-...s=showRegistry

You should submit this to Broad Street Hockey, they can disseminate it further and even to people who aren't dirt poor, like all of us unwashed nerds here.

01-05-2012, 03:50 PM
jskramer83

vCash: 800
actually i did email it to dragongirl, but cant post it, since I am not a memeber.

jskramer83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 03:58 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!

Cool, I hope they put it up

Beef Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 04:08 PM
jskramer83

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHockey1982 View Post
Please look at my previous posts throughout. I said many times that these guys need to go to jail. I only said that these things happen everywhere and you shouldn't put yourself in a situation like that as an opposing fan.
i apologize if my posts seem directed at you. Your posts make you seem like an inteligent fan.

and do not put you in the same category as the people who were beaten. Really the issue is mostly with anybody who is under the age of 25 and goes to these games and get drunk.

This generation is the group that seems to really think that going to a game and getting completely wasted and tormenting visiting teams fans to the point of violence is cool.

My younger brother was best friends with the kid who jumped off of yankee stadium into the net during a game.

I like the kid but put him in the same category as these guys, he is a ****ing idiot, if that kid was not a really small 130 lbs he would of killed everyone under him.

These kids need to be taught and made an example of, my brothers friend was only 16 when this happened, and had to spend 3 years in a half way house, and then 6 years probation, and is banned from Yankee Stadium for life.

Anything less for these punks is un-acceptable if they catch them

Old
01-05-2012, 05:02 PM
MrHockey1982

vCash: 500
Quote:
i apologize if my posts seem directed at you. Your posts make you seem like an inteligent fan.

and do not put you in the same category as the people who were beaten. Really the issue is mostly with anybody who is under the age of 25 and goes to these games and get drunk.

This generation is the group that seems to really think that going to a game and getting completely wasted and tormenting visiting teams fans to the point of violence is cool.

My younger brother was best friends with the kid who jumped off of yankee stadium into the net during a game.

I like the kid but put him in the same category as these guys, he is a ****ing idiot, if that kid was not a really small 130 lbs he would of killed everyone under him.

These kids need to be taught and made an example of, my brothers friend was only 16 when this happened, and had to spend 3 years in a half way house, and then 6 years probation, and is banned from Yankee Stadium for life.

No worries dude. Hope these guys get what is coming to them. Most people do (according to Fred Shero).

MrHockey1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 05:29 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

If the Rangers fans win this fight, do we still look bad? or does it just look like a fight broke out. It's because it was such a bad pummeling and their usin words like vet, cop, and victim. Drunken brawls are every hockey fan's god given right. as long as no one gets killed. at least noone pulled out a gun.

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 05:31 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
Quote:

See this kind of generalization pisses me off. I'm 22 I enjoy drinking and I'm allowed to. I'm a diehard hockey fan and to be completely honest I probably give opposing teams fans a harder time then most but would I take it to a physical level? Never. I wouldn't use deragatory slurs or anything to incite vilonce but I will spare no expense to get under their skin and have a laugh or two afterwards. This younger generation that you speak so negatively of, is just the same as any previous. Don't paint myself or "people of my generation" with such a broad brush theres really no need for it.

PALE PWNR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 05:59 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PALE PWNR View Post
See this kind of generalization pisses me off. I'm 22 I enjoy drinking and I'm allowed to. I'm a diehard hockey fan and to be completely honest I probably give opposing teams fans a harder time then most but would I take it to a physical level? Never. I wouldn't use deragatory slurs or anything to incite vilonce but I will spare no expense to get under their skin and have a laugh or two afterwards. This younger generation that you speak so negatively of, is just the same as any previous. Don't paint myself or "people of my generation" with such a broad brush theres really no need for it.
I agree, political correctness has no place on a hockey forum.

funghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Superman33

Send a message via AIM to Superman33
Quote:
Really the issue is mostly with anybody who is under the age of 25 and goes to these games and get drunk.

Nice generalization.

I am 25, and went to the game with four guys aged 24-26. We drank some in the parking lot, but definitely not a lot and no one was even close to being drunk.

We walked around the fan zone thing around noon, went back to the parking lot until 2, then went into the game. I talked to multiple Rangers fans at the fan zone. My one friend asked me what I was doing and I told him that I was a "man of the people" and an "ambassador for the city." I even ended up apologizing "for my city and humankind" to one ranger fan on the way out of the stadium when a Flyer fan stepped in front of me to get to him to yell in his face. I had my fun joking around with Ranger fans telling the ones I saw eating Cheese Steaks that they were only for Flyer fans and the Pizza was for them.I always picked my targets carefully though, if the person even looked at all negative I kept my mouth shut.

We had three Ranger fans sitting next to us the entire game and you won't believe it, but they were all between 23-25 years old...and they weren't drunk either!

I sat next to them and asked them what it was like to have a real goalie, they responded by asking what it was like having a real offense. From there we were off to the races. We ended up talking about NY vs. Philly sports in general, the whole Mets-Jets and Yankees-Giants break down, and cheese steaks. They asked me where we thought the best place was and I told them Pat's/Geno's was the best place to go for the atmosphere and they could get one from each and do their own taste test. My friends, and everyone I told this story to, have been texting me if I could figure out if it was the three guys, and I can safely say it was not. They all had blue Ranger jerseys on; Callahan, Richards, and Lunquvist. The only blue Ranger jersey in the video is a Stall jersey at the very end.

At any rate a group of five 24-26 year old Flyer fans had a cordial time with a group of three 23-25 year old Ranger fans. At the end of the game we all shook hands (they even did it with most of the row behind us as well) and we all went our own way.

Saying that is is just the city, or just an age group, is absurd. This could happen in any city with any aged person, it all depends on their character. This is obviously a rare occasion, 48,000 people in CBP plus thousands more that were just in the area, and only one fight during the game and one after. Maybe 10 people total involved making this less than 1% of the people who attended the game/area interacting with physical violence. Although my thoughts are that it shouldn't happen at all, I am actually surprised there wasn't more.

Superman33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 06:46 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkoll View Post
So you are basing this argument on only your personal experience? Is your influence so great that you can make generalizations that cities such as Dallas and Houston arent as bad as ones up north?

I too have lived in Dallas (17 years), as well as Philly (12 years), and I can tell YOU that I have seen Dallas fans act worse than northern fans more frequently.Now, does this mean its true because I saw/heard it? no.
There are two types of sports fans:

1. idiots who get so worked up over a sporting event (because they failed as athletes) they go out and pick fights with opposing fans.

and

2. Normal everyday fans who love their team with a passion, but recognize its just a game and respect human life.

These two types of fans are in every city.
I will argue that point with you until the cows come in. I have sat in the 700 section at the vet and have seen grown men in section jackets beat up young men for wearing the wrong team colors. I have been on many trips to other cites to watch the eagles play. Dallas seven times alone and have never seen such violence as I witnessed in Philly. You might get your balls broke in Dallas. But you do not have to fear for your life. I stopped taking my wife to games here when we witnessed the brutal attacks on men and women trying to go to a game at the Vet when the strike was on years back. Do your remember that?

Hockeypete49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 06:53 PM
Hockeypete49
How you like me now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman33 View Post
Nice generalization.

I am 25, and went to the game with four guys aged 24-26. We drank some in the parking lot, but definitely not a lot and no one was even close to being drunk.

We walked around the fan zone thing around noon, went back to the parking lot until 2, then went into the game. I talked to multiple Rangers fans at the fan zone. My one friend asked me what I was doing and I told him that I was a "man of the people" and an "ambassador for the city." I even ended up apologizing "for my city and humankind" to one ranger fan on the way out of the stadium when a Flyer fan stepped in front of me to get to him to yell in his face. I had my fun joking around with Ranger fans telling the ones I saw eating Cheese Steaks that they were only for Flyer fans and the Pizza was for them.I always picked my targets carefully though, if the person even looked at all negative I kept my mouth shut.

We had three Ranger fans sitting next to us the entire game and you won't believe it, but they were all between 23-25 years old...and they weren't drunk either!

I sat next to them and asked them what it was like to have a real goalie, they responded by asking what it was like having a real offense. From there we were off to the races. We ended up talking about NY vs. Philly sports in general, the whole Mets-Jets and Yankees-Giants break down, and cheese steaks. They asked me where we thought the best place was and I told them Pat's/Geno's was the best place to go for the atmosphere and they could get one from each and do their own taste test. My friends, and everyone I told this story to, have been texting me if I could figure out if it was the three guys, and I can safely say it was not. They all had blue Ranger jerseys on; Callahan, Richards, and Lunquvist. The only blue Ranger jersey in the video is a Stall jersey at the very end.

At any rate a group of five 24-26 year old Flyer fans had a cordial time with a group of three 23-25 year old Ranger fans. At the end of the game we all shook hands (they even did it with most of the row behind us as well) and we all went our own way.

Saying that is is just the city, or just an age group, is absurd. This could happen in any city with any aged person, it all depends on their character. This is obviously a rare occasion, 48,000 people in CBP plus thousands more that were just in the area, and only one fight during the game and one after. Maybe 10 people total involved making this less than 1% of the people who attended the game/area interacting with physical violence. Although my thoughts are that it shouldn't happen at all, I am actually surprised there wasn't more.

Well said.

Hockeypete49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 08:52 PM
trueblue9441

Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
just have to say, the group over at broad street hockey who are going to start a donation to do something nice for the ranger fan who was involved is very classy.

every fan base has its bad apples, ours included, and its a great gesture by everyone over there to do something for that guy.

i went to the alumni game on saturday and like most of the posters in here have said, i did not have a problem at all with flyer fans last weekend. some ribbing of course, but thats to be expect. it was a fantastic event and its just a shame that something like this happened. it can happen anywhere though so i really hope a lot of people don't say typical philly blah blah blah, because ive been to yankee red sox games at yankee stadium and ive seen the same thing happen there..

see you guys in feb.

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 09:27 PM
jskramer83

Quote:
Its not just an opinion, it is backed by the fact that arrests due to alcohol and violence, in the age group of 21 - 26 is on the rise. With the offenses getting more and more violent.

while most of your generation is not in this category, your generation is setting a new standard in drunken arrests

Old
01-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Wing or Retire!

Quote:
Its not just an opinion, it is backed by the fact that arrests due to alcohol and violence, in the age group of 21 - 26 is on the rise. With the offenses getting more and more violent.

while most of your generation is not in this category, your generation is setting a new standard in drunken arrests
Enforcement is much tighter now than it was in the past. Cops don't let anybody walk away anymore.

Beef Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 09:52 PM
StandingCow

vCash: 50
broadstreethockey.com has a thing on this. Apparently the idiot that was part of the attack took credit for it on facebook, then when he realized he was probably gonna get in trouble started pointing fingers.

StandingCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 10:04 PM
PALE PWNR

Quote:

And back in the day it was much easier to get away with, so whats your point? You are still generalizing a huge age group of people. I won't stoop to a level of painting a whole age bracket with ******** statistics or nonsensical arguements that you yourself as an individual have no control over and would appreciate if you did the same is all I'm saying.

Old
01-05-2012, 10:33 PM
xifentoozlerix

Appears to me that the guy who got laid out touched the other person first. I bet he deserved it. Not so sure any investigation needs to be done or should be done. The supposed "victim" is pretty much fine.

xifentoozlerix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-05-2012, 10:41 PM
Appleyard

vCash: 165
Quote:

In actuality, doing a law degree with my main interest and thesis being in criminology, violence in western society has decreased within the under 25 age group in relation to population size all the way back to the 60's, with the late 70's and late 70's, early 80's and 90's being far worse than the modern day.

Don't have data for the specific age group in relation to alcohol, but the figures shown below indicate that without a ridiculous outlier, like most of the crime in our age group being alcohol related, (which would actually just mean the older generations were just nasty ****s, as they committed more crime, yet without the intoxicants!) there is no way that this is plausible.

This is all data from the USA, no european data included.

Population: 213,124,000
Total crimes: 10,253,400
Violent crimes: 1,039,710
Murder: 20,510

Population: 229,146,000
Total crimes: 13,423,800
Violent crimes: 1,361,820
Murder: 22,520

Population: 252,177,000
Total crimes: 14,872,900
Violent crimes: 1,911,770
Murder: 24,700

1998 onwards

Pop: 270,296,000. Total Crimes: 12,475,634. Violent: 1,531,044. Murder: 16,914

1999 272,690,813 11,634,378 1,426,044 15,522
2000 281,421,906 11,608,072 1,425,486 15,586
2001 285,317,559 11,439,480 1,439,480 16,037
2002 287,973,924 11,878,954 1,423,677 16,229
2003 290,690,788 11,826,538 1,383,676 16,528
2004 293,656,842 11,679,474 1,360,088 16,148
2005 296,507,061 11,565,499 1,390,745 16,740
2006 299,398,484 11,401,511 1,418,043 17,030
2007 301,621,157 11,251,828 1,408,337 16,929
2008 304,374,846 11,160,543 1,392,628 16,442
2009 307,006,550 10,762,956 1,325,896 15,399
2010 308,745,538 10,329,135 1,246,248 14,748

Add to this that the median age group for crime, in the USA, is at an all time high of 36.7 years, compared to 32.9 years in 1990.

Add to this Felony arrests per 100,000, per age group.

Annual Average <-18* 18-24 25-34 35-49 50+*
1960-64 1,673.3 1,445.5 650.7 301.9 85.6
1965-69 2,160.3 1,637.4 742.5 333.7 92.6
1970-74 2,633.9 2,269.8 954.5 418.7 117.9
1975-79 2,918.4 2,534.4 1,078.0 486.1 141.9
1980-84 2,710.3 2,727.9 1,336.9 597.2 170.6
1985-89 2,827.6 2,881.2 1,603.7 705.1 165.2
1990-94 3,049.8 3,014.4 1,760.6 823.4 160.3
1995-99 2,581.0 2,699.0 1,490.0 823.3 136.6
2000-04 1,763.2 2,269.1 1,172.2 733.1 127.1
2005 1,541.7 2,158.1 1,188.0 756.5 141.6

You can see here that the age groups between 18-24 have decreased markedly... especially in comparison with the 35-49 age group, who have actually increased since 1985... the only group to do so. Also, in the chart further up, that across the USA, crime per population amount has decreased massively since 1975.

Add these two together, with the fact the median age has increased, it seems unfeasible that across the board, 18-25 year olds, and crime in general has decreased, yet alcoholic violence had increased in comparison, the two simply do not equate, unless there is some major outlying factor in the last 12 years.

During this time the population has increased by close to 40million.

Yet the violent crimes have decreased by 300,000.

The average age of criminals has increased.

Felony arrests for this age group 18-24, have decreased by over 25%.

Please do not make our generation into folk devils, especially when there is empirical proof that we are in fact, less violent, and less criminal, than any generation since those born 70 years ago.

Sorry for only small amounts of evidence, and the data not being interpreted as well as it could be... if this was on European crime it would have been far easier to show this misrepresentation of our generation, as it is one of my main research areas. Put it this way, people born in the 60's and 70's were far worse in general at aged 18-25.

Therefore, even if it is true that our generation has more alcohol related crimes, the older generations had far more violence, murders, and crime itself, from 1975 on wards, so the only age groups who committed less crimes than ours were those born from the early 30's to 1941, since then, were actually the angels of the bunch.

Rant over. Going to bed.

Last edited by Appleyard: 01-05-2012 at 10:48 PM.
Appleyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 12:27 AM
30Rinks
Go To A Leafs Game @

I've taken a particular interest in this story, as I'm a leafs fan (6'5, 300lbs so I'm not one that typically needs to worry to much, but of course size means nothing in groups like that) that is attempting to go to all 30 NHL arenas to see the leafs play (with my 5'2 foot 120 lb girlfriend) - we get decked out in blue wigs, helmut, jerseys, etc so we're a bit of a target.

With all my research & talking to everyone, the two main places I've heard the most crap will happen is NYR & Philly (to a lesser extent boston as I have a kessel jersey, haha, but we've already been there). Apparently it's 90% in the upper deck at NYR and anywhere for the flyers. One leafs fan I talked to had to actually leave the game as they were being pelted with cans & bottles at MSG.

I can't begin to stress the difference between a NE hockey fan and a southern hockey fan in my experience - we were at the leafs game in carolina the other day and had carolina fans come take pictures with us and ask us how long our trips were, talk past players, etc. We had great conversations, absolutely zero issue, etc.

Can't really relate it to size - the Toronto area is 5.5 million, almost the same as PHI. I can honestly say that visiting fans in Toronto have zero to worry about as well - I can't imagine an incident like this happening at the ACC or surrounding areas unless it was afterwards, late night, in sketchy bars by "bad apples" (which I'll admit are absolutely in every fan base). I've literally never seen an altercation around any hockey event in the ACC (que the suit jokes!)

Breaks my heart to see stuff like this happen - I was actually disgusted at the sucker punch. For the record, I'm 0-4 on the road this season with games so I've taken a ton of **** but haven't had a single issue or confrontation that was leading to a fight. I don't think his profession should matter in the coverage, but I know that I'd respect a member of the military or a police officer and gladly shake their hands to thank them regardless of the jersey - I think the media just sensationalizes it a bit as a disrespect thing. 99% chance that he didn't identify himself and the guys didn't know, so a bit of a non-issue (but they're going to have a fun time getting arrested)

Now Montreal, late night in bars in a leafs Jersey (or bruins)? Yeah, you'll get crap, but not at a tourist place at 8pm.

I know that it really sucks for the 99.9% of flyers fans that get this crap without doing anything, but the only way to stop it is to actively be the solution - from watching the video it is rangers fans that are going to help them - hopefully flyers fans did too - they are people no matter what jersey they have on. If a fight was happening in any arena I'd hope that the jersey someone was wearing wouldn't stop someone from doing anything they could to stop it. The blog there seems to be doing a fantastic job of being part of that solution and I'm thrilled that there are truly "hockey fans" who love the flyers instead of just flyers fans.

I'll be there (hopefully in the playoffs? haha ) and hope to have a great time at a game with some of you guys, just remember that when your peers are going overboard that you can step in - a strong chirp to a fellow fan goes a long way.

30Rinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 12:42 AM
PALE PWNR

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30Rinks View Post
I've taken a particular interest in this story, as I'm a leafs fan (6'5, 300lbs so I'm not one that typically needs to worry to much, but of course size means nothing in groups like that) that is attempting to go to all 30 NHL arenas to see the leafs play (with my 5'2 foot 120 lb girlfriend) - we get decked out in blue wigs, helmut, jerseys, etc so we're a bit of a target.

With all my research & talking to everyone, the two main places I've heard the most crap will happen is NYR & Philly (to a lesser extent boston as I have a kessel jersey, haha, but we've already been there). Apparently it's 90% in the upper deck at NYR and anywhere for the flyers. One leafs fan I talked to had to actually leave the game as they were being pelted with cans & bottles at MSG.

I can't begin to stress the difference between a NE hockey fan and a southern hockey fan in my experience - we were at the leafs game in carolina the other day and had carolina fans come take pictures with us and ask us how long our trips were, talk past players, etc. We had great conversations, absolutely zero issue, etc.

Can't really relate it to size - the Toronto area is 5.5 million, almost the same as PHI. I can honestly say that visiting fans in Toronto have zero to worry about as well - I can't imagine an incident like this happening at the ACC or surrounding areas unless it was afterwards, late night, in sketchy bars by "bad apples" (which I'll admit are absolutely in every fan base). I've literally never seen an altercation around any hockey event in the ACC (que the suit jokes!)

Breaks my heart to see stuff like this happen - I was actually disgusted at the sucker punch. For the record, I'm 0-4 on the road this season with games so I've taken a ton of **** but haven't had a single issue or confrontation that was leading to a fight. I don't think his profession should matter in the coverage, but I know that I'd respect a member of the military or a police officer and gladly shake their hands to thank them regardless of the jersey - I think the media just sensationalizes it a bit as a disrespect thing. 99% chance that he didn't identify himself and the guys didn't know, so a bit of a non-issue (but they're going to have a fun time getting arrested)

Now Montreal, late night in bars in a leafs Jersey (or bruins)? Yeah, you'll get crap, but not at a tourist place at 8pm.

I know that it really sucks for the 99.9% of flyers fans that get this crap without doing anything, but the only way to stop it is to actively be the solution - from watching the video it is rangers fans that are going to help them - hopefully flyers fans did too - they are people no matter what jersey they have on. If a fight was happening in any arena I'd hope that the jersey someone was wearing wouldn't stop someone from doing anything they could to stop it. The blog there seems to be doing a fantastic job of being part of that solution and I'm thrilled that there are truly "hockey fans" who love the flyers instead of just flyers fans.

I'll be there (hopefully in the playoffs? haha ) and hope to have a great time at a game with some of you guys, just remember that when your peers are going overboard that you can step in - a strong chirp to a fellow fan goes a long way.
As a suggestion the lower you go the more corporate the people around you get. It's going to be bad anywhere but you'd probably be best served in the lower bowl somewhere

Old
01-06-2012, 01:06 AM
30Rinks
Go To A Leafs Game @

Quote:
As a suggestion the lower you go the more corporate the people around you get. It's going to be bad anywhere but you'd probably be best served in the lower bowl somewhere
Agreed, and I usually aim for lowers anyway, but the most crap is going in and especially going out if the home team wins - I'd assume that stuff like this rarely happens in the arena though, does it?

30Rinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 02:16 AM
PALE PWNR

Quote:
Agreed, and I usually aim for lowers anyway, but the most crap is going in and especially going out if the home team wins - I'd assume that stuff like this rarely happens in the arena though, does it?
No as long as you can take the ribbing you'll be fine its the people that can't take it that gets them in trouble it doesn't happen often and I'm not trying to scare you but laugh it off and let **** go or things can escalate. I bet that this guy in the rangers jersey thought he was hot **** and untouchable because of his "credentials" that no one cares about ran his mouth back said the wrong thing to he wrong guys and then went so far as to touch him.

Old
01-06-2012, 02:23 AM
StandingCow

vCash: 50
In the video there was a guy in a blank flyers jersey holding one of the guys back... and trying to stop it.

It is really weird, when stuff happens like this how many people will just sit there and watch.

StandingCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 06:25 AM
LePalle

Quote:
This stuff rarely happens anywhere. Being afraid of going to a Flyers game is like being afraid of crossing the street. If you do it the right way, it's an everyday thing and you'll have no problems. If you do it the wrong way, you might get hit. Your only worry really should be getting beer on your jersey. But I'm a Flyers fan and I've gotten beer spilled on my jersey at a Flyers game, so even going without a jersey on **** could happen that's unfortunate.

I remember during the SCF I saw a Blackhawks fan, so I gave him the finger. But he turned out to be a complete gentleman, we end up sharing a cab. I watched them walking into the building through masses of tailgaters completely unharmed. LOTS of people harassed them verbally, but they walked quietly in and accepted that they were the enemy here. If you do that, there won't be any problems.

LePalle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-06-2012, 10:38 AM
RIPRichardsCarter

Didn't really read much of what people are saying, but I'll post the info I have.

My college roommate is family friends with the Rangers fan who got beat up. He sustained a concussion. So to the people say he was fine; you're actually wrong.

RIPRichardsCarter is offline   Reply With Quote