HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

All things Anaheim Ducks - (Keep all proposals/speculation here)

Closed Thread

Old
01-06-2012, 02:54 AM
KEEROLE Vatanen
Failures Of Fenwick

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by luongoisdaman View Post
"End" of the VAN/ANA rumour:
Canucks giving to much? ROFL

as i said earlier the idea of this trade was stupid, because the ducks will NOT be adding salary in ANY trade

Old
01-06-2012, 03:01 AM
dballislife2

getzlaf

for

schenn
kadri
kulemin or colborne
1st

Old
01-06-2012, 03:04 AM
DopeyFish

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by dballislife2 View Post
getzlaf

for

schenn
kadri
kulemin or colborne
1st
This I could get behind... Moreso if it's colborne (as he's a center)

Old
01-06-2012, 03:06 AM
BiBoFro*

To Chicago: Bobby Ryan

To Anaheim: Michael Frolik, Brandon Pirri, (your take of either) Morin/Rensfeldt/Danault, 1st round pick.

Old
01-06-2012, 03:08 AM
Exit Dose

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBoFro View Post
To Chicago: Bobby Ryan

To Anaheim: Michael Frolik, Brandon Pirri, (your take of either) Morin/Rensfeldt/Danault, 1st round pick.
Not happening. No core players.

Last edited by Exit Dose: 01-06-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Old
01-06-2012, 04:23 AM
TheNudge

Send a message via MSN to TheNudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by duxfan8 View Post
nope, Ducks need a better center than Roy in return for Getzlaf. Roy has been injury ridden and a lot less productive than usual in the past two years.
I gotta say that offer is very tempting.

Old
01-06-2012, 04:53 AM
master4071

You can write your proposals, but I've got a feeling that noone from RPG won't be trade...I don't see anyone offer real core plyers before trade deadline...Murray said he doesn't think about rebuild, it's too late to save this season, so the only possible trade is star for star...

Old
01-06-2012, 05:46 AM
kalpa
Rookie User

its end of season for ducks, so we can play with "kids" till end of season, hoping that they are gonna improve next season.we need them playing.and after all, we will get good pick after season

we need our old name back and our old coach back.

we dont need anymore hiller, hagman, blake, parros (trade them or not, most of them are UFAs, they are not worth of penny).

i would like to see krejci from boston in our team...maybe for ryan (same money, playmaker for scorer)???

we need new G, rask is perfect for us (with teemu i hope for last year (for 3M playing as captain), koivu, lydman - he will be in finnish company, just buy them some koskenkorva and they are gonna be happy).

we need D, i would hunt weber for big money, we need him...we need also beauchemin (2 year, 5M).

this is just my view of new ducks!!!

Old
01-06-2012, 06:31 AM
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!

Beauch won't sign at 2.5m per year.....rofl

Old
01-06-2012, 06:35 AM
master4071

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyquack View Post
Beauch won't sign at 2.5m per year.....rofl
Exactly, I hope he will take 2 years 7 mln contract...moreover I want to trade Lydman to refresh this year defence...

Old
01-06-2012, 06:46 AM
mightyquack
Rekordtorschütze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by master4071 View Post
Exactly, I hope he will take 2 years 7 mln contract...moreover I want to trade Lydman to refresh this year defence...
He won't sign for 3.5m either, we'll be lucky to keep him between 4-4.5m

Old
01-06-2012, 09:01 AM
disles1

To NYI - Ryan & Sbisa
To ANA- Grabner, Nino, de Haan & 2012 1st.

Isles get winger , who is signed long term, to help Tavares + young physical dman

Ducks get two high first round picks (Nino , de Haan) who have very good potential + a guy who is lightning quick and capable of scoring 30 goals & killing penalties + a probable top 10 pick this year. All in all six first rounders traded here

Fair? Thoughts??

Old
01-06-2012, 09:07 AM
HiddenInLight

Somebody posted an article that said Ryan Perry and Getzlaf are not on the.market in the sabres forums....well it.was fun while it lasted.

Old
01-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Viqsi
carrying the flag

Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeyFish View Post
the trade would actually likely work out in Columbus' favor- kadri is a great but not quite ready offensive talent... Has insane passing skill. Gunnarsson is a very solid and steady defenseman which Columbus needs more of... And scrivens, while not ready just yet, certainly has the skill to become a starter just hasn't quite found the consistency at the NHL level... In his 8GP for the leafs... He still has the best GAA/SV% out of all the goalies despite the losing record (both our goalies were injured so he did better than expected)

Personally if all the players would perform as hoped in the theoretical trade scenario, Columbus would be the winner, then the ducks followed by leafs.
If that sort of basis for trades was reasonable and rational, we would've gotten more for Filatov than a third-round pick.

Seriously. Don't come to a team that's suffering from an underperformance epidemic and give them a trade scenario which you can only justify by saying "if everything works out 100% perfectly, you'll be fine!"

We're still not trading our #1C for that package. While you may have a point w/r/t our depths' ability to perform, that would be addressed by the acquisition of roster players, not more prospects. The only roster player I see in that package is Gunnarsson, and last I checked he's not the sort of shutdown defenseman that would routinely make the likes of Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Ribeiro, Benn, Kane (either one), Toews, Backes, Heatley, Koivu and/or Kostitsyn have bad days at the office.

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Old
01-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Exit Dose

Quote:
Originally Posted by disles1 View Post
To NYI - Ryan & Sbisa

Isles get winger , who is signed long term, to help Tavares + young physical dman

Ducks get two high first round picks (Nino , de Haan) who have very good potential + a guy who is lightning quick and capable of scoring 30 goals & killing penalties + a probable top 10 pick this year. All in all six first rounders traded here

Fair? Thoughts??
I can't figure out how you're breaking down value here. I also don't see us moving both Ryan and Sbisa for several players that end up adding to our deepest position(Grabner and Nino).

Old
01-06-2012, 10:26 AM
DougGilmour93

Quote:
I know other Ducks fans have disagreed with this proposal, but I would do it if you swap Reimer with Gus and Grabo with Kadri. Ducks add a conditional 3rd (if Grabo resigns)
I'd go as far as switching Grabo with Kadri, but I wouldn't make the swap of goalies.

So it would look like this...

To Ana:
Grabovski
Kulemin/MacArthur
Schenn
Gustavsson
1st in 2012

To Tor:
Getzlaf
Hiller

Old
01-06-2012, 10:34 AM
Exit Dose

Quote:
I know other Ducks fans have disagreed with this proposal, but I would do it if you swap Reimer with Gus and Grabo with Kadri. Ducks add a conditional 3rd (if Grabo resigns)
What's the point of losing a franchise center to land a second line center we could pick up this summer?

Old
01-06-2012, 10:39 AM
ShadowDuck
Captain Anaheim

vCash: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
What's the point of losing a franchise center to land a second line center we could pick up this summer?
Exactly, the only way Grabos involved in a trade with the Ducks is if he signs a new deal as part of the trade.

Old
01-06-2012, 10:48 AM
AndMat*

Is blake injured for the rest of the season? If he is then you might see a deal with the leafs with blake. Burke makes deals every year involving cap. And a prospect or pick for a player.

Old
01-06-2012, 11:12 AM
airforceones25

Quote:
To NYI - Ryan & Sbisa

Fair? Thoughts??
Switch Grabner and DeHaan to Hamonic and I'd consider it...

Old
01-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Exit Dose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndMat View Post
Is blake injured for the rest of the season? If he is then you might see a deal with the leafs with blake. Burke makes deals every year involving cap. And a prospect or pick for a player.
No, he came back Wednesday.

Old
01-06-2012, 11:33 AM
master4071

Quote:
To NYI - Ryan & Sbisa

Fair? Thoughts??
I don't like it, prefer to keep Bobby and Sbisa (our only young physical d-man)...Ducks won't trade any of their stars for picks and young players...I'm not Grabner fan...

Old
01-06-2012, 11:37 AM
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luongoisdaman View Post
"End" of the VAN/ANA rumour:
aka the original guy sent a frantic pm asking someone to save his rep.

Old
01-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 340
To Ana
C Dave Bolland
LW Jeremy Morin
D Shawn Lalonde
Hawks 1st in 2012

To Hawks
LW Bobby Ryan

Old
01-06-2012, 12:05 PM
cannon fodder

Reality

The Ducks cannot take on additional salary and they currently have 49 players under contract, so I doubt there can be any transactions involving 1 player for multiple players/prospects. Unless you can wait until July or the other trade partner is willing to take on a boatload of contracts as well.

Closed Thread