HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Non-Sports > The Lounge
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Lounge "...Where the parking lot of the Igloo meets the concourse of the Nassau County Coliseum and the bathroom line of the Skyreach..." - Wickedbsfan

I dont know how any guy could date a girl with major mood swings

Old
01-07-2012, 07:30 PM
RightKinger

vCash: 500
Why does it seem like the majority of females are like this?

RightKinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:39 PM
Lexicon

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forty View Post
Are most of the guys here 13 and have no idea how to have a relationship with a women?

****ing sad.
Grammar Nazi is here to at you.

Lexicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Rizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RightKinger View Post
Why does it seem like the majority of females are like this?
Because, generally speaking, most women are?

Rizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 08:39 PM
BenchBrawl
joueur de hockey

vCash: 50
People with MAJOR mood swings ( not to be confused with people with a little bit more mood swings than the average person ) are always hard to deal with , no matter if it's your girlfriend/boyfriend , wife/husband , children , sister/brother , cousin , mother/father or anybody close to you.

Bipolar Disorder is a disease and a lot of people are just not diagnosed.

BenchBrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 11:13 PM
Stan Dupcomic
Thank you come again

doesn't matter, had sex

Stan Dupcomic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

I had a gf a few years ago that say like, I went to shower or something. I got ~15-20 texts demanded where I was even when I would say "I'll be back in a bit, have to shower." Then when I told her I cant keep dealing with a different side of her every other day (One day she's caring loving etc, the next she hates me and wants me gone. Then same thing over and over again...and again... Not a menstrual cycle for 4 months.) She sent me a text that described how she would kill me. Scary **** right there.

Silence Of The Plams is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 03:24 PM
InglewoodJack

vCash: 1340
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProstheticConscience View Post
--Bonds quickly, but inappropriately.

--Any criticism going her way will always be taken as a personal attack, but will not hesitate to criticize you.

--Deals very poorly with ambiguity. Everything has to be black or white; anything in between or both she will have a very hard time understanding or accepting.

--Sees people as all good or all bad. She will apply this to herself and blame you for it.

--Never has mixed feelings; has mood swings instead. For example, if she's feeling happy and sad, she won't feel happy and sad. She'll feel happy, then she'll feel sad. Then she'll feel happy again. She will only process one emotion at a time, and when her mood shifts, you're expected to know which one she feels without being told and deal with that as though that's the only thing going on.

--Very touchy about trust. Will decide if you're honest on her own. Will also decide what you're feeling without your input, and arguing with her is useless. Once she decides you feel something, it's like a dog with a bone. Refuse to go along with what she says about your emotional state enough times and she begins to cry and scream about how it means she's the "bad one" or something similar.

--Has very rigid beliefs and/or habits that defy rational explanation. She becomes very upset if you question her about them or vary them.

--When she feels upset or threatened, suddenly it's like talking to a little kid or 5 or 6 years old.

--Very poor multitasking ability. Literally has a one-track mind; has one emotion at a time, and one train of thought at a time.

--Possibly has a history of eating disorders or other self-harming behaviour such as cutting. Has shown suicidal ideation in the past and has at least one serious suicide attempt in her past.

^^^^^^^^^^If that describes your gf, listen to your dad. Straight up. If he's seen that kind of behaviour from her, your old man is 100% ******* right.
Oh.
My.
God.
You literally just described her, like every single point on there are things I encounter.

That's some scary stuff.

InglewoodJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 11:10 PM
2 12 oz Drinks
Or Less

Haha I felt this was necessary

2 12 oz Drinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 11:49 PM
octopi

vCash: 703
I hate you, you arrogant....ooh, chocolates? Marry me.

octopi is online now   Reply With Quote