HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Top-2 pick 2012

Old
01-07-2012, 10:48 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
I would do Voynov young PMD who is a top pairing kid that needs a team that has room for him.
Oscar Moller (solid young center prospect with NHL experience who has proven that he can score at the NHL leve).
Your choice of either Muzzin or Hickey. Muzzin is a great young PMD who with a mean streak who has looked good with the Kings and Hickey is NHL ready and has become a great young D man in the AHL.

You would have one exceptionally talented top pairing PMD in Voynov. Once very good upper mid level center prospect in Moller and a second NHL ready talented D man. All for the promise of the potential that we would be able to pick a forward who may or may not make it in the NHL.

Heck of a talent heavy offer.

etherialone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Exit Dose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
I would do Voynov young PMD who is a top pairing kid that needs a team that has room for him.
Oscar Moller (solid young center prospect with NHL experience who has proven that he can score at the NHL leve).
Your choice of either Muzzin or Hickey. Muzzin is a great young PMD who with a mean streak who has looked good with the Kings and Hickey is NHL ready and has become a great young D man in the AHL.

You would have one exceptionally talented top pairing PMD in Voynov. Once very good upper mid level center prospect in Moller and a second NHL ready talented D man. All for the promise of the potential that we would be able to pick a forward who may or may not make it in the NHL.

That seems a little light for a top two pick. If those were the parts it took, then I'd offer up Schultz, Holland, and Palmieri or ANA 2nd in 2012 for Columbus's 1st.

Exit Dose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 11:27 PM
Koto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafTroll View Post
Schenn + ?. What else need to be added.
i dont see schenn as having 1st pairing upside, so i don't think theres any package the leafs could offer unless they ended up picking 3-5.

Koto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Koto

Quote:

I think that is a serious stretch. if we was anywhere near that good, he'd be on your team as you can call him up mid season unlike a player in the CHL/SEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit Dose View Post
That seems a little light for a top two pick. If those were the parts it took, then I'd offer up Schultz, Holland, and Palmieri or ANA 2nd in 2012 for Columbus's 1st.

Old
01-07-2012, 11:45 PM
lebdafor norris
sleepy

Quote:

Don't post stuff like this, some people will think your actually serious and loss their minds.

lebdafor norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 02:42 AM
Homesick

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High View Post
Bogosian for Grigorenko straight up? I'd have to think the Jets would seriously consider doing this. Add anything to it and it's a no go, and I'd think the Jets would have to add.
Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by leek View Post
I doubt Columbus or Anaheim let the Oilers get into the top 2.
ummmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor View Post
Eberle out with a knee injury today, on a weird play where his skate tied up with Benn. Add him to Hopkins (who tripped over the blueline, and is out with a separated shoulder,) and the defense corps, er corpse. (Gilbert, Whitney, Plante, Barker.) and it's clear, the tank is on.

I don't know whether to or , but if Edmonton's looking at a top two pick, you should believe that it'll be in play.

What's Yakupov worth?
Plus Hemsky will be traded or hurt, and Horcoff, Gagner, and Khabibulins annual 15 game vacations

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 06:04 PM
SnipeCheeseAllDay

I'd love to see a line of Kulemin - Grabovski - Yakupov

SnipeCheeseAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 08:32 PM
rockinghockey

Edm will have a top two pick and give us lines of
PRV; RNH; Eberle
Hall; Grigorenko; Gagner or Hall; Gagner; Yakapov

Oldest player being Gagner at 23.

rockinghockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 09:21 PM
NYjetsTOleafs
I'm Your Pushaaaa

leafs wont participate, Schenn will be part of a blockbuster deal if he ever does leave..not for an a prospected NHL russian...that could possibly leave for the K.

NYjetsTOleafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 09:24 PM
spfan

Quote:

LOL Nobodies for Yakupov/Murray/Grigorenko? YEAH RIGHT!

Hickey is a bust,Moller will probably stay in europe and has regressed at the NHL level and Voynov has just broken into being an NHL regular and doesn't have top pairing potential at all!

spfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Koto

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockinghockey View Post
Edm will have a top two pick and give us lines of
PRV; RNH; Eberle
Hall; Grigorenko; Gagner or Hall; Gagner; Yakapov

Oldest player being Gagner at 23.
should we tank next year for mackinnon too? we have plenty of firepower. we need to use the pick to address our need on D if we end up with it.

trade down and draft D or trade away for Elite D prospect/young player

Old
01-09-2012, 12:26 AM
SnipeCheeseAllDay

If Edmonton has the pick, I think they'd be willing to trade it for Dmen and a goalie prospect maybe?

TOR 1st 2012 + Franson + Aulie/Blacker/Percy/Rynnas/Scrivens/Owuya

Not even sure if Burke would do that, he's very high on Blacker and Percy, and he isn't too find of russians. But I'm hoping he can land us Yakupov.

Lupul - Connolly - Kessel
Kulemin - Grabovski - Yakupov
Kadri - Bozak - MacArthur
Brown - Steckel - Armstrong
-Colborne/Crabb/Boyce/Frattin/Lombardi

Gunnarsson - Phaneuf
Gardiner - Schenn
Liles - Komisarek
-Aulie/Blacker/Percy/Holzer

SnipeCheeseAllDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2012, 05:36 PM
Roof Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devonator View Post
Sounds good to me...but I wonder if that would be enough? Our first round picks are going to be in the 25-30 range ......but from a Flyer pov, I would make that trade to get one of those Russians!
I think it would be enough. I see Schenn as a physical future 30-30 guy even though he's struggled a bit in becoming a consistent pro. Yakupov I see as a future 40-40 guy (with some decent physicality as well). To me, the difference there is 2 late 1sts (based on each players potential). What they actually become will dictate who came out on top.

Roof Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-09-2012, 05:40 PM
Koto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnipeCheeseAllDay View Post
If Edmonton has the pick, I think they'd be willing to trade it for Dmen and a goalie prospect maybe?

TOR 1st 2012 + Franson + Aulie/Blacker/Percy/Rynnas/Scrivens/Owuya

Not even sure if Burke would do that, he's very high on Blacker and Percy, and he isn't too find of russians. But I'm hoping he can land us Yakupov.

Lupul - Connolly - Kessel
Kulemin - Grabovski - Yakupov
Kadri - Bozak - MacArthur
Brown - Steckel - Armstrong
-Colborne/Crabb/Boyce/Frattin/Lombardi

Gunnarsson - Phaneuf
Gardiner - Schenn
Liles - Komisarek
-Aulie/Blacker/Percy/Holzer
yes, but none the leafs have. your package really isnt close, although it depends somewhat on where the 1st lands