HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Notices

Daniel Paille recalled by the Buffalo

Closed Thread

Old
12-21-2005, 04:26 PM
Buffaloed
Administrator
Webmaster

vCash: 1390
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo
I just listened to Lindy's interview with Howard Simon from yesterday. He said Briere has returned to Buffalo for an MRI and bone scan. They still have no idea what's going on with him and Danny is pretty upset (as in scared not angry) about it. I wouldn't expect him to play until the results are in at the very earliest. It makes sense to put him on IR.
Yep, even if he says he can go on Thurs or Fri, I'd rather see him get a long rest. I'm also not happy the Sabres only have 6 dmen on the roster. It isn't that uncommon for a player to be injured in pre-game warmups or doing something else on game day and not be able to go. I shudder at the thought of only being able to play 5 dmen, especially if one is Fitzpatrick. If the Sabres play with fire long enough, eventually they'll get burned.

Old
12-21-2005, 05:55 PM
TehDoak
General Zad

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TehDoak
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyboehiem
Yeah, reminds me of last year's Amerks. Dominate the league and bring home the Calder's President trophy. Then get blasted out of the playoffs by rival Manitoba.

Let us all hope that our damn fine AHL team doesn't have the same destiny as it did playing in the AHL.
its ok, Manitoba isn't in the NHL, we should be fine.

Closed Thread