HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Would you trade Wilson now?

Old
01-10-2012, 05:40 PM
BADofSmashville

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
I still take that rumor with a grain of salt. Even when drafted, Wilson was never projected to be as good as Kessel. I more lean towards the rumor that Kessel didn't want to play for Nashville which is why a deal could never be reached.
No offense and I know he is a good player, but I DON'T want him in Nashville.. Sorry, I have a deep personal hate for Vancouver..

BADofSmashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 05:44 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADofSmashville View Post
No offense and I know he is a good player, but I DON'T want him in Nashville.. Sorry, I have a deep personal hate for Vancouver..
Kessel ... not Kesler.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 05:48 PM
BADofSmashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
Kessel ... not Kesler.
D*** It! Should have looked closer. However, the thought of even seeing his name rumored around the Preds got my blood boiling... Its a really unhealthy hate... Sorry for the mix up.

Last edited by hototogisu: 01-11-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old
01-10-2012, 05:50 PM
glenngineer

Quote:
D*** It! Should have looked closer. However, the thought of even seeing his name rumored around the Preds got my blood boiling... Its a really unhealthy hate... Sorry for the mix up.
You may hate Kesler but I'd take him on this team in heart beat. I'm not a big fan of him but he'd fit our team perfectly.

glenngineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 05:53 PM
BADofSmashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
You may hate Kesler but I'd take him on this team in heart beat. I'm not a big fan of him but he'd fit our team perfectly.
I'm sure alot of people would and in the end if it helped bring the cup home to Smashville I would suck up my immaturity and deal with it, but with nothing in writing.. I still hate him.

Old
01-10-2012, 05:56 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

This is just like the which d-man would you trade first thread ... it all comes down to what the proposed deal is. We aren't about to trade Smithson and the rights to Foss for Jamie Benn or Bobby Ryan. We'll have to cough up something of value to get the type players so many keep saying we need.

Old
01-10-2012, 06:03 PM
BADofSmashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101st_fan View Post
This is just like the which d-man would you trade first thread ... it all comes down to what the proposed deal is. We aren't about to trade Smithson and the rights to Foss for Jamie Benn or Bobby Ryan. We'll have to cough up something of value to get the type players so many keep saying we need.
I read a few days ago that Suter for sure,but possibly Weber said they won't resign until management makes a commitment to the team, which I take as a big name scorer. So we will have to part with a fan-favorite I'm sure...

Old
01-10-2012, 06:07 PM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

Quote:
I read a few days ago that Suter for sure,but possibly Weber said they won't resign until management makes a commitment to the team, which I take as a big name scorer. So we will have to part with a fan-favorite I'm sure...
Weber made those type demands over the summer with Suter following along this summer. If they aren't very specific with exactly what the "commitment" is they are looking for, they become trade bait between the end of the playoffs and draft day.

Old
01-10-2012, 06:14 PM
BADofSmashville

Until a few days ago I had myself convinced that Weber was basically gone and we were waiting for Suter to sign on the dotted line.... I need to just stop putting thought into rumors cause then I get all worked up and excited and sadly...usually..Let down.. Like the Scotty Hartnell rumor, I am still stoked at the thought of that. Would LOVE to have him back in a preds uniform.

Old
01-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
No problem, that was funny though

I hate Kesler's personality as well, but you gotta admire his hockey skill and work ethic.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote