HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Stat Projections

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-10-2012, 04:17 PM
  #1
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500
Half way through the season now, and I always like doing these type of things...

Final Stat Projections for each player.

Player No.PlayerGAPTS
4 Michael Del Zotto 8 41 49
5 Dan Girardi 5 28 33
6 Jeff Woywitka 1 7 9
8 Brandon Prust 7 13 20
10 Marian Gaborik 47 34 81
16 Sean Avery 3 0 3
17 Brandon Dubinsky 18 29 47
18 Marc Staal 2 9 11
19 Brad Richards 27 43 70
21 Derek Stepan 19 33 52
22 Brian Boyle 6 13 19
24 Ryan Callahan 28 35 63
26 Ruslan Fedotenko 8 15 23
27 Ryan McDonagh 7 25 32
32 Anton Stralman 3 10 13
34 John Mitchell 4 10 14
38 Mike Sauer 1 2 3
40 Erik Christensen 1 4 5
41 Stu Bickel 1 6 7
42 Artem Anisimov 16 34 50
44 Steve Eminger 2 5 7
62 Carl Hagelin 15 13 28
71 Mike Rupp 5 1 6
86 Wojtek Wolski 2 5 7
Totals NYR 237   

Goalie No. Goalie G.A.A SO
30 Henrik Lundqvist 1.96 8
43 Marty Biron 2.24 2


Thoughts? I based this on Sauer, EC and Avery not playing another game this season. Also only have Wolski in 10-15 games. Lineup is too hot to mess with so he plays when there is an injury. Also, Bickel, Woywitka, Stralman won't play the next 43 games and will most likely rotate when Eminger gets back.

MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 08:58 PM
  #2
Florida Ranger
Bring back Torts!
 
Florida Ranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tampa, FLA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,000
vCash: 500
That 1.96 GAA for Lundqvist looks nasty... That'd be amazing.

Florida Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 09:03 PM
  #3
EpicDing
The Fellowship
 
EpicDing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 1,627
vCash: 2319
7 players with 50 points, including Dubinsky and Del Zotto because it's entirely possible. Feels good man.

EpicDing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 09:06 PM
  #4
NYSportsfan87
Thank You Eli
 
NYSportsfan87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,863
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicDing View Post
7 players with 50 points, including Dubinsky and Del Zotto because it's entirely possible. Feels good man.
That it does.


NYSportsfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 09:09 PM
  #5
KingWantsCup
Super Saiyan Hank
 
KingWantsCup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,300
vCash: 50
I was going to make this exact thread haha. Interesting that MDZ could be knocking on 50 points.

KingWantsCup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 09:18 PM
  #6
BBKers
Registered User
 
BBKers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: South Koster, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 5,680
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to BBKers
Player No.PlayerGAPTS
4 Michael Del Zotto 10 36 46
5 Dan Girardi 5 24 30
6 Jeff Woywitka 1 8 9
8 Brandon Prust 5 15 20
10 Marian Gaborik 48 24 72
16 Sean Avery 3 0 3
17 Brandon Dubinsky 13 34 47
18 Marc Staal 2 9 11
19 Brad Richards 30 36 66
21 Derek Stepan 20 38 58
22 Brian Boyle 7 14 21
24 Ryan Callahan 30 34 64
26 Ruslan Fedotenko 14 14 28
27 Ryan McDonagh 8 26 34
32 Anton Stralman 5 13 18
34 John Mitchell 4 12 16
36 Mats Zuccarello 2 9 11
38 Mike Sauer 1 2 3
40 Erik Christensen 1 4 5
41 Stu Bickel 1 10 11
42 Artem Anisimov 20 30 50
44 Steve Eminger 2 5 7
53 Tim Erixon 1 4 18
62 Carl Hagelin 20 16 36
71 Mike Rupp 7 4 11
86 Wojtek Wolski 8 6 14
Totals NYR 267   

Goalie No. Goalie G.A.A SO
30 Henrik Lundqvist 1.88 6
43 Marty Biron 2.35 1

BBKers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 09:21 PM
  #7
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Gordie We Trust View Post
Half way through the season now, and I always like doing these type of things...

Final Stat Projections for each player.

Player No.PlayerGAPTS
4 Michael Del Zotto 8 41 49
5 Dan Girardi 5 28 33
6 Jeff Woywitka 1 7 9
8 Brandon Prust 7 13 20
10 Marian Gaborik 47 34 81
16 Sean Avery 3 0 3
17 Brandon Dubinsky 18 29 47
18 Marc Staal 2 9 11
19 Brad Richards 27 43 70
21 Derek Stepan 19 33 52
22 Brian Boyle 6 13 19
24 Ryan Callahan 28 35 63
26 Ruslan Fedotenko 8 15 23
27 Ryan McDonagh 7 25 32
32 Anton Stralman 3 10 13
34 John Mitchell 4 10 14
38 Mike Sauer 1 2 3
40 Erik Christensen 1 4 5
41 Stu Bickel 1 6 7
42 Artem Anisimov 16 34 50
44 Steve Eminger 2 5 7
62 Carl Hagelin 15 13 28
71 Mike Rupp 5 1 6
86 Wojtek Wolski 2 5 7
Totals NYR 237   

Goalie No. Goalie G.A.A SO
30 Henrik Lundqvist 1.96 8
43 Marty Biron 2.24 2


Thoughts? I based this on Sauer, EC and Avery not playing another game this season. Also only have Wolski in 10-15 games. Lineup is too hot to mess with so he plays when there is an injury. Also, Bickel, Woywitka, Stralman won't play the next 43 games and will most likely rotate when Eminger gets back.
Looks good..but what about wins for Henke? Also, I think his GAA may be a little lower..close to the 1.88 BBKer's posted.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 09:44 PM
  #8
MacTruck
In Gordie We Trust
 
MacTruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 1,925
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTheGr8 View Post
Looks good..but what about wins for Henke? Also, I think his GAA may be a little lower..close to the 1.88 BBKer's posted.
Wins will probably be in the 35-40 range. Biron in the 10-15 range. Really crazy to think this team could realistically have 55 wins by season's end

MacTruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 09:59 PM
  #9
IBleedNYRBlue
Registered User
 
IBleedNYRBlue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 2,780
vCash: 500
It's an amazing thing of course for Del Zotto to possibly net 50 points, but at the same time, may be a sort of a bad thing with his next contract.

Hopefully he does get 49.

IBleedNYRBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-10-2012, 11:50 PM
  #10
TonyTheGr8
Window shut..for now
 
TonyTheGr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Morris County, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 4,073
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by In Gordie We Trust View Post
Wins will probably be in the 35-40 range. Biron in the 10-15 range. Really crazy to think this team could realistically have 55 wins by season's end
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking..although, in order to win the Vezina, I really think he's gotta get to at least 40.

TonyTheGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2012, 04:56 AM
  #11
Callagraves
Block shots
 
Callagraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 6,371
vCash: 500
Last season, One player reaches 50.

This season, projected for seven.

Mostly the same damn team.

Callagraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:51 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.