HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game #41: at Anaheim, 1/10 (9:00 PM, Fox Sports Southwest Plus, 1310 AM, 104.1 FM)

Old
01-11-2012, 10:11 AM
redstar15

vCash: 500
If you look at the replay again, Pardy is not at fault. He takes selanne at the red line while souray is sitting on the dallas blueline. Pardy takes selanne wide and Souray is suppose to pick up the late man which is Koivu. As Pardy and Selanne end up by the circle, Souray follows them both over leaving Koivu all alone to take the pass. Then Pardy and Souray end up in the front of the net with Selanne. Anyone who has played the game knows that it was Souray who's suppose to take koivu.. Just watch the replay again.

And thanks for the restaurant info.. Any of those have live music?
Cheers

redstar15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Hull Fan
trou du cul rapide

vCash: 500
Effort. It all starts there and when they don't compete they look like a midget team. I am so tired of Morrow's "leadership." He's nothing less than awful almost every other game. Robidas was atrocious and Sourey's time here should be up. I can only hope this Western Canada roadtrip later finally convinces JN to make some moves and ship supposed leaders out.

You're going to have nights where opportunities are squandered but for huge stretches of this game this team fighting for a playoff spot mailed it in. Anaheim was 17 points back of Dallas and they showed pride. Duck fans probably want their team to lose at this point but the guys on the ice sure didn't. How horrible that again Dallas was badly outplayed by one of the three worst teams in the league.

Wandell can go as far as I'm concerned. I wouldn't mind Sceviour up here for an extended trial for 4th line center.

Hull Fan is offline   Reply With Quote