HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Kadri to Montreal

Closed Thread

Old
01-11-2012, 04:25 PM
vezna*
Canada's Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LandofLincoln View Post
To Chicago Gunnarsson

To Toronto Viktor (hat trick) Stalberg
gunnar is developing into a legit #2 dman. no thanks.

Old
01-11-2012, 04:30 PM
Riptide

Quote:
Originally Posted by topdog View Post
He was drafted in 2009.This is his 3rd season. There are many already playing a steady role in the NHL from 2009 onward. He now is being given a chance to crack
the line up. It's not a sure thing yet. His 5 points in 12 games to date isn't bad but he hasn't developed as fast as many claimed he would.I got my facts straight.
Those before him yes. Not of those drafted behind him. In fact none of those drafted behind him have really anything significant to date.

Tavares, Hedman, Duchene, Kane, Schenn (traded), EkmanLarsson, Kadri, Cowen, MPS, Ellis, Kulikov, Leddy (traded), Rundblad (traded), Josefson, Erixon (traded), Johansson, Caron, Palmieri, Despres.

Others: Ryan O'Reilly, Clifford, Lander, Lehner, Tatar (2nd rounders)

Old
01-11-2012, 04:32 PM
mytor4*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Goodman View Post
my answer was perfectly reasonable.

unlike your ability to have a civil conversation about anything regarding the leafs, apparently.

i simply gave an example of who the leafs would be looking for if they traded kadri. a normal person would have replied "no thanks, he's to valuable to our team. doesn't look like there's a trade to be made here".

if you're not capable of being civil and discussing trade proposals involving teams you obviously hate, why do even bother? what exactly did you contribute to this conversation?
Asking for a 1st line winger,or a top 5-7 goalie or a top2 Dman for a NHL-AHL twenner
IS perfectly unreasonable.All you contributed to this conseveration is that you over-value your player by asking for such a return for that player.
All i can say is dream on if the Leafs think they would get a return of Price or Patches or P.K . for Kadri borders ridicules.

Closed Thread