HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Leafs/Ducks Proposal (Rumour)

Closed Thread

Old
11-04-2003, 07:55 PM
Poignant Discussion
I tell it like it is

vCash: 1400
Send a message via MSN to Poignant Discussion Send a message via Yahoo to Poignant Discussion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
Off the top of my head, I'd take the following players over Tucker, regardless of age.

Tucker 1.6million this year.

kariya 1.2
kovalchuk 1.1
havlat 1.5
scatchard 1.4
st. louis 1.5
rachunek .5
jackman .8

and that was just off the top of my head. i'm sure there are plenty of others.

*rolls eyes* I just knew an idiot would toss a few 2nd and 3rd year players together with an UFR who chose to go to a certain team regardless of money.

Apples
To
Oranges

Old
11-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

vCash: 500
Niedermier isnt going anywhere.

Old
11-05-2003, 04:33 PM
IGM

That is the lamest trade proposal I have...Oh, its a new guy posting garbage. Welcome aboard! You really should try not to do this kind of thing. It will only make you and whatever team you have loyalties to look stupid.

To comment on the "ehem, Deal" the "mighty" ducks have allot of talent and will certainly turn things around before too long and they are NOT going to panic and make some BS deal. ESPECIALLY for that pile of refuse Tucker.

Old
11-06-2003, 04:16 AM
ACC1224
Burke was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGM
That is the lamest trade proposal I have...Oh, its a new guy posting garbage. Welcome aboard! You really should try not to do this kind of thing. It will only make you and whatever team you have loyalties to look stupid.
To comment on the "ehem, Deal" the "mighty" ducks have allot of talent and will certainly turn things around before too long and they are NOT going to panic and make some BS deal. ESPECIALLY for that pile of refuse Tucker.
You should take your own advice.

Old
11-06-2003, 04:17 PM
MADMATS

In my opinion, when you are hated by opposition fans and players alike, you are doing something right. I like Darcy because i love old fashioned Canadian style hockey. You can name all the young, inexpensive superstars you like. I've yet to see most of them do what Darcy does when it counts. That is where his true value is in my opinion, he is a clutch player. I'm pretty sure Tucker is also the leading scorer so far. I'd be sad to see him go. On the other hand, I've been intrigued by Vishnevsky for a couple years now, and Nieds looked great last spring...

Old
11-06-2003, 04:52 PM
caber24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG FAN
Niedermayer is garbage - so is Tucker for that matter. I don't think any team wants Darcy at all. The guy is a cancer - all he does every game is whine to the refs about this call and that call. I would rather Ferguson just put the guy on waivers if he can't trade him.
its now 2003-04 genious.....he was like that last year but not this year.... put him on waivers???? get a clue..

Old
11-06-2003, 06:17 PM
nordique

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by forbesy
.But the Ducks would be more interested in an offensive defenseman prospect. Ian White perhaps?
Ian White's hurt and out for a while...the Leafs' current problem is that they have 10 defencemen in the AHL. Some of them are likely never to see the NHL (Chartier, Moro), some are fringe prospects (Turon, Kelly) but others need ice time - Kondratiev, Colaiacovo, Harrison, Bell, Pilar, Hedin.

Trading a defenceman from juniors doesn't alleviate this situation.

Kondratiev actually has decent offensive upside, as does Brendan Bell...but I don't know much about Vishnevsky other than that he was once drafted in the top five (hey, so was Berg!) and he's big.

Old
11-06-2003, 08:06 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

All I can tell u about vish is he's going to be a great player. yes i know he hasnt done much, but when babcock was "showcasing" him, he was playing over 20 minutes a game, and was doing great. not to mention this guy packs a hell of a hit, and has good speed. But apparently the ducks and kings both have made offers to edmonton about comrie. no one knows what was offered. but looks like the duck's attention is on edmonton right now, not the leafs.

Old
11-06-2003, 10:07 PM
andora

Send a message via MSN to andora
what? white or bell or kondratiev as part of the deal ? SURE..

Closed Thread