HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Tank Thread

Old
01-11-2012, 02:03 PM
neofury*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
I hope Kostitsyn is gone as fast as possible. Cant believe this lazy ass still gets love from the fan base.
Please don't make me laugh. If his name was Jean-Guy Charon you'd be saying we should keep him too, it's only cause he's Russian that you say that. Take off the prejudice glasses bro.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2012, 02:03 PM
neofury*

Quote:
Originally Posted by UniverStalinGraduate View Post
Lol

I don't even speak French, but I still like that.
Don't worry, neither does Benoit

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-11-2012, 08:29 PM
JustAHabFan

It's a good thing that Gionta may finish for the season. I don't want to see Markov back this year. Moen/Gill/Cammy/Campoli/Weber should be traded as soon as possible. We need to be the worst team in the league.

JustAHabFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

Duthie said it'd be better to Fail for Nail on team 990

Myron Gaines* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Undertakerqc

Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
Please don't make me laugh. If his name was Jean-Guy Charon you'd be saying we should keep him too, it's only cause he's Russian that you say that. Take off the prejudice glasses bro.
It as nothing to do that he is russian, its just that he is so lazy, he is a less talented version of Kovalev, get rid of this guy already

Undertakerqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Undertakerqc

I agree Failo for NAil.... or Grigorenko...or Fordberg

Undertakerqc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patofqc View Post
It as nothing to do that he is russian, its just that he is so lazy, he is a less talented version of Kovalev, get rid of this guy already
Where do you get that he is lazy? The guy is built like a brick ****house and hits hard, not afraid to get his hands dirty.

Monctonscout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2012, 03:56 PM
NotProkofievian

Yes, failing is what we shall do.

Trade Plekanec to Anaheim for Etem, and a 2nd.

Work out a cap neutral deal between us and Vancouver with Cammalleri as our main piece, and Hodgson as their main piece, or use Cammalleri to get another 1st, say from Calgary.

From moving Plekanec alone, we would drop like a stone in a frictionless vacuum.

This would cause us to draft first or second almost certainly.

If we draft first, well, you have to pick Yakupov. If he goes 2 points per game, and you don't draft him, well that's just retarded. If we draft second, well, Grigorenko is **** as well.

So in one year we get Yakupov/Grigorenko, Etem, a 2nd in a deep draft, and either Hodgson, or another first in a deep draft.

Where would that leave us on the forward front?

Wingers: Etem, Patches, AK, Cole, Leblanc, Gio, and Gallagher, and possibly Yakupov.

Centermen: Eller, Hodgson, DD, possibly Grigorenko, Noke.

And the beauty of it is, that it's not done yet. None of those centermen are ready to lead a team. We might have a shot at Barkov the year after.

...but beyond that, I don't see a single possible scenario that we'd be out of the playoff picture for more than this year and the next. Too many good players.

But **** me, does that forward lineup not look 10 times better than the one we have right now? I'm tired of being a meager offensive team.

Don't you want to skull-**** some Bruins? I do!

NotProkofievian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2012, 05:48 PM
JustAHabFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotProkofievian View Post
Yes, failing is what we shall do.

Trade Plekanec to Anaheim for Etem, and a 2nd.

Work out a cap neutral deal between us and Vancouver with Cammalleri as our main piece, and Hodgson as their main piece, or use Cammalleri to get another 1st, say from Calgary.

From moving Plekanec alone, we would drop like a stone in a frictionless vacuum.

This would cause us to draft first or second almost certainly.

If we draft first, well, you have to pick Yakupov. If he goes 2 points per game, and you don't draft him, well that's just retarded. If we draft second, well, Grigorenko is **** as well.

So in one year we get Yakupov/Grigorenko, Etem, a 2nd in a deep draft, and either Hodgson, or another first in a deep draft.

Where would that leave us on the forward front?

Wingers: Etem, Patches, AK, Cole, Leblanc, Gio, and Gallagher, and possibly Yakupov.

Centermen: Eller, Hodgson, DD, possibly Grigorenko, Noke.

And the beauty of it is, that it's not done yet. None of those centermen are ready to lead a team. We might have a shot at Barkov the year after.

...but beyond that, I don't see a single possible scenario that we'd be out of the playoff picture for more than this year and the next. Too many good players.

But **** me, does that forward lineup not look 10 times better than the one we have right now? I'm tired of being a meager offensive team.

Don't you want to skull-**** some Bruins? I do!
If some team offered a 1st and a very good prospect for Cole, then we should pull the trigger too. We need to fall and fall fast. Losing both Plekanec and Cole will guarantee that.

JustAHabFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Rscorpio
Epic Meal Time!

and so it begins...

Rscorpio is offline   Reply With Quote