HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

All Ticket Exchange and Questions

Old
01-06-2012, 03:17 PM
pelts35.com

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LI Fly Guy View Post
Section 306 row 2 I have 2 seats email me at slicknick618@yahoo.com
If you had 3 I'd grab them. I didn't get tix because I was supposed to play tonight, but the compressor broke at the rink so it was cancelled. I was hoping there might be more on eBay or stubhub, but not nearly as many as unexpected.

pelts35.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2012, 05:32 AM
Flyman

Send a message via MSN to Flyman
Hey guys,

Quick ticket question for you.

My girlfriend will be touring the US and Canada the first half of March and she plans to go to the Wells Fargo Center to catch a Flyers game, the one against de Devs on March 13.

According to you, what's the best option to purchase tickets from outside the US? Book the tickets online and retrieve it right at the arena before the game? they had that Will Call system back in Phoneix when I was there in September. anything similar at the WFC?

I guess it's quite risky to go straight to the game and get a ticket there. Game will surely be sold out...

Thanks for your help guys

Flyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2012, 09:21 AM
cheesesteak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyman View Post
Hey guys,

Quick ticket question for you.

My girlfriend will be touring the US and Canada the first half of March and she plans to go to the Wells Fargo Center to catch a Flyers game, the one against de Devs on March 13.

According to you, what's the best option to purchase tickets from outside the US? Book the tickets online and retrieve it right at the arena before the game? they had that Will Call system back in Phoneix when I was there in September. anything similar at the WFC?

I guess it's quite risky to go straight to the game and get a ticket there. Game will surely be sold out...

Thanks for your help guys
You can buy them, and pick them up close to the stadium. I did that last season. You could also get print out tickets, that's probably the best option if you have a CPU, and printer. Another thing you could do since there's still some time until that game is get them mailed to you.

cheesesteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2012, 10:52 AM
Flyersfan139

If anyone is selling any tickets for the Flyers vs Wild game this week let me know.

Flyersfan139 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2012, 12:28 PM
Beastieboy

I am looking to sell a pair of tickets in section 114, row 11 for the Preds game on Feb 2nd. I just bought them on stub hub but my buddy sourced some other seats for the game. Face is $165 per ticket, season ticket price is $95. They are on eBay (at $51/ticket as of Jan 18th) I will courier/ship for free. Also listening to offers (if they don't sell on eBay). Email: phillyflyer@mts.net with any offers. These are great seats in the "center six" area.

I also have a parking pass for the Jets game on Jan 31st. Anyone want that? Email me. It was included with my tickets and I won't be using it.

Thanks!

Last edited by Beastieboy: 01-18-2012 at 10:15 PM. Reason: updated info and added parking pass
Beastieboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 08:23 AM
John Wayne Gretzky

I am looking for the cheapest pair of Bruins tickets possible for this Sunday. Shoot me a pm or an email if you are looking to move them. mbutterlinegd@yahoo.com

John Wayne Gretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 07:15 AM
flountown

I have a pair for tonight's game, just looking to get my money back out of them, section 214 row 11.

$100 even for the pair.

flountown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 01:37 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

Does anyone have a stub from last nights game they would care to donate? I go to ever game and collect my ticket stubs, but yesterdays game I ended up stuck with a print at home ticket. If anyone could help out id appreciate it. Thanks.

Old
01-20-2012, 03:48 PM
John Wayne Gretzky

Also, im looking for a pair for Sundays game vs boston. Last row if possible looking to spend $100 on the pair. Hit me up.

Old
01-21-2012, 08:54 AM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

I have a pair to Sundays game I got through stub hub and intend on going but I am hoping they are legit! There is no time printed on them but everything else looks good. I have ordered tix on there before and had no problems. It would suck if I did this time bc I am taking a hottie from Italy to her first game and it would not be cool if I got bogus tix. Anybody else have tix and can confirm their appearance so to speak...just seems odd with no time on there. First tix this year for me so have nothing to base off of

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2012, 11:22 AM
xxjimmypxx

The season tickets don't have a time on them either. Stubhub guarantees the tickets to be real, if they're fake you call the phone number and they'll hook you up with good tickets.

http://www.stubhub.com/guarantee/

"If tickets are invalid and not honored by the venue:

If the tickets you ordered are invalid and not honored by the venue, call us at 1.866.STUBHUB (1.866.788.2482) from the venue and StubHub will attempt to locate replacement tickets for you. If StubHub cannot locate replacement tickets, upon confirmation that the tickets were invalid for entry, StubHub will provide you with a refund for the cost of the tickets, including service fees and shipping and handling charges."

xxjimmypxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2012, 10:16 PM
FreshPerspective
We don't need one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjimmypxx View Post
The season tickets don't have a time on them either. Stubhub guarantees the tickets to be real, if they're fake you call the phone number and they'll hook you up with good tickets.

http://www.stubhub.com/guarantee/

"If tickets are invalid and not honored by the venue:

If the tickets you ordered are invalid and not honored by the venue, call us at 1.866.STUBHUB (1.866.788.2482) from the venue and StubHub will attempt to locate replacement tickets for you. If StubHub cannot locate replacement tickets, upon confirmation that the tickets were invalid for entry, StubHub will provide you with a refund for the cost of the tickets, including service fees and shipping and handling charges."
Hey man thanks! Sucks about the injuries though so I hope the Flyers can hang in....gonna be a tough game.

FreshPerspective is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Hollywood Couturier

I might have two tickets to today's game for sale. I'll be looking for $95 for the pair and then the $5 transfer fee for the tickets. If they're not sold soon I probably will just go.

EDIT: SOLD

"I Came Here To Bury Caesar, Not Praise Him" - Roy Halladay

Last edited by Hollywood Couturier: 01-22-2012 at 10:36 AM.
Hollywood Couturier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 07:20 PM
LI Fly Guy

I have two tickets to Thursdays game vs the Preds. Sec 209 row 14 email me at slicknick618@yahoo.com if interested.

LI Fly Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 09:15 AM
Hexy4Prez

I have a question thatís been bothering me for awhile now and canít seem to get a straight answer. I buy all of my tickets on Stubhub or eBay. I noticed that most of the time, if I go to the merch place at the WFC and ask them to scan the ticket for the balance is they usually always say ď$50Ē. The merch people always tell me to spend it, that itís included in the ticket price, and that most of the time people donít even know itís there.

My question Ė is this $50 on there for every ticket for every game? Should I be spending it as part of the ticket purchase? I would feel like Iím stealing if it was put there by the owner for his/her own use and it could only be used once. Of course, I will also feel like an idiot if I had an extra 50 bucks to spend all these years and never didÖ.

Hexy4Prez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 09:42 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexy4Prez View Post
I have a question thatís been bothering me for awhile now and canít seem to get a straight answer. I buy all of my tickets on Stubhub or eBay. I noticed that most of the time, if I go to the merch place at the WFC and ask them to scan the ticket for the balance is they usually always say ď$50Ē. The merch people always tell me to spend it, that itís included in the ticket price, and that most of the time people donít even know itís there.

My question Ė is this $50 on there for every ticket for every game? Should I be spending it as part of the ticket purchase? I would feel like Iím stealing if it was put there by the owner for his/her own use and it could only be used once. Of course, I will also feel like an idiot if I had an extra 50 bucks to spend all these years and never didÖ.
We have stored value on our tickets, and the Flyers put $50 on it every year before the season starts. Whoever sold you your tickets must not have used it.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 02:16 PM
big star 12
Rookie User

Tickets for Feb 2 vs. Preds

I have two tickets for Thursday vs Preds.
Section 122, row 20 aisle seats
Plus Broad St parking pass.

$150 for the package = lots of bucks left for beer

I live and work in DE but could meet up close to the PA line.

Yes, this is my fist post here. I'm legit and have been posting on Orange and Black boards for almost 10 years (yikes).

mike.janis@gmail.com

big star 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 10:12 PM
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW

Looking for a pair of tix for the Flyers/Rangers game on Feb 11.

ShawnTHW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2012, 08:46 AM
PAZUZU

have any flyers season ticket holders done their early bird renewal yet? i was a bit surprised to see "happy hour with flyers executives" listed as one of the early bird gift/experience options.

also, did anyone else get on the guest list for the free booze for an hour before the game tomorrow in the lexus club?

PAZUZU is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2012, 10:05 AM
xxjimmypxx

I have 2 for tomorrow 211 row 8 seats on the aisle. I'm asking for 130 for the pair, PayPal and transferred through the flyers.

Any interest shoot me an email jppennock@Verizon.net

I haven't renewed yet for my season or playoffs. I may skip the early bird this year, I hate locking in so early sometimes but the matted winter classic picture is really tempting me.

xxjimmypxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-07-2012, 08:33 AM
Silk
Rookie User

If anyone is selling tickets to the March 6th game, please let me know.

Silk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-10-2012, 08:49 PM
PALE PWNR

vCash: 1050
As a quick question I've never seen them but does anyone know if the Flyers sell Standing Room Only tickets? If so where are they actually located and how much do they go for.

PALE PWNR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-12-2012, 11:15 AM
LI Fly Guy

I have 2 seats for this Thursday vs Buffalo and March 13 vs the Devils. Section 209 row 14. Email me at SlickNick618@yahoo.com.

LI Fly Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-14-2012, 09:14 AM
big star 12
Rookie User

Tickets for Feb 16 vs. Buffalo

I have two tickets and Broad Street parking pass available for Thursday, Feb 16 vs Buffalo.

Section 122, row 20 aisle seats. Make an offer.

mike.janis@gmail.com

big star 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-16-2012, 08:36 PM
s3x

I have two in Section 111, Row 11 with 11th St Parking for Saturday vs the Penguins... These are our season tickets. Face is $160/ticket + $17 parking.

PM or email your offers. s3x@me.com.

s3x is offline   Reply With Quote