HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

GDT: Game #32 12/21/05 Predators @ Blackhawks 7:30pm CDT

Closed Thread

Old
12-22-2005, 08:24 PM
nine_inch_fang

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to nine_inch_fang
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nab77
The bolts also had world class offense, a top 5 netminder and an experienced, hard-hitting deep defense core, none of which can be applied to the Predators.

Now you have stepped in a big pile of dung that you won't be able to wipe off. I would suggest you go back to your hole and do some research.

Old
12-22-2005, 08:32 PM
Nab77

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_inch_fang
Now you have stepped in a big pile of dung that you won't be able to wipe off. I would suggest you go back to your hole and do some research.
Excuse me, you are saying what?

Old
12-22-2005, 09:01 PM
nine_inch_fang

Send a message via Yahoo to nine_inch_fang
Quote:
GO BACK TO YOUR EFFING HOLE AND DO SOME RESEARCH!!

Old
12-22-2005, 09:17 PM
beautypersoni

Quote:
I think what he's trying to say is that, while we may not have one of the best forward squads in the league, we DO have one of the best defensive corps, AND a top 5 goalie. Anyhoo...

Old
12-22-2005, 11:15 PM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
The bolts also had world class offense, a top 5 netminder and an experienced, hard-hitting deep defense core, none of which can be applied to the Predators.

I'll give you that the Bolts forwards were better, at least in the top six...but Vokoun is regularly mentioned as one of the, if not THE best goaltender in the league right now by OPPOSING COACHES, analysts, noted players....

and i don't really see tampa's defense as "experienced and hard hitting." they were mostly puckmovers(kubina, boyle, etcetera)...like nashville's.

Look, if you're going to come on here and try to start trouble, at least have your facts straight.

Old
12-23-2005, 01:21 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predonater
Easy now. I believe Nashville is averaging more than Chi-town this year. LOL!!
Actually we're not. We can't tell him to get his facts straight until ours are in order.

Old
12-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Avery4Byng*

I like the way Fiddler is playing these days. Looks like the Fids from junior again.

Old
12-23-2005, 03:21 AM
predperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_inch_fang
GO BACK TO YOUR EFFING HOLE AND DO SOME RESEARCH!!
9": looks like you could spell it out just a little clearer......

Old
12-23-2005, 11:15 AM
hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman
Disagree.

Simpson isn't all that. Mark Bell handled him, and we all know Tootoo took Mark Bell with ease, twice.

I'd also say that there's not much difference between Walker and Tootoo's fighting skills.

Stevenson didn't have much problem with Simpson either...

Walker may have edged out Simpson in their fight. Simpson has beaten heavy weights. Tootoo has never and probably will never beat a heavy weight.

Old
12-23-2005, 11:28 AM
Predonater

Quote:
Actually we're not. We can't tell him to get his facts straight until ours are in order.
You are correct. My bad fellas. I got my facts messed up, AGAIN! LOL!!!!

Old
12-24-2005, 03:38 PM
missinthejets

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly
Tootoo could fight Simpson and he would probably lose.

not a chance of that, I watched a lot of wheat kings games when Tootoo was playing in the whl, he may be short and he may be playing the pest role in Nashville, but the guy can fight. Many times he's beaten the piss outta guys much bigger than him. If Simpson hadn't jumped him from behind he woulda got it handed to him by Tootoo.

Old
12-24-2005, 04:02 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

i'd like to know whih heavy simpson has beaten

Old
12-24-2005, 06:33 PM
hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by missinthejets
not a chance of that, I watched a lot of wheat kings games when Tootoo was playing in the whl, he may be short and he may be playing the pest role in Nashville, but the guy can fight. Many times he's beaten the piss outta guys much bigger than him. If Simpson hadn't jumped him from behind he woulda got it handed to him by Tootoo.

I'm telling you right now. Tootoo has beaten several guys that are larger then him. I know this, but he has never fought someone in the NHL with Simpson's experience for fighting or Simpson's fight card.

Simpson has fought over 25 heavies in the NHL. Tootoo has fought none in the NHL.

and while I don't know of Simpson's victories off hand right now it wouldn't take much to dig up victories of his against heavies.

as for the walker fight in the 03-04 season. Most people would condiser that fight a draw.

Old
12-24-2005, 10:42 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly
I'm telling you right now. Tootoo has beaten several guys that are larger then him. I know this, but he has never fought someone in the NHL with Simpson's experience for fighting or Simpson's fight card.

Simpson has fought over 25 heavies in the NHL. Tootoo has fought none in the NHL.

and while I don't know of Simpson's victories off hand right now it wouldn't take much to dig up victories of his against heavies.

as for the walker fight in the 03-04 season. Most people would condiser that fight a draw.
You don't know any more than we do. It's not like your some hockey fight handicapper. We have our opinions you have yours.

Old
12-25-2005, 02:17 AM
hillbilly

Quote:
You don't know any more than we do. It's not like your some hockey fight handicapper. We have our opinions you have yours.

I've probably seen a lot more of Simpson's fights then most on the preds board. I think that gives me a pretty good idea of what he's capable of. Most of all I was just trying to say that the idea that Simpson would need to jump Tootoo to beat him in a fight isn't an opinion I think a lot of people would share.

Old
12-25-2005, 08:32 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

I've seen a few of his fights and have yet to see him win one. Stevenson slung him around earlier in the year, Walker (who in my opinion is equal to Tootoo) handled him last year. I'm not saying that Tootoo would maul him, but could hang with him in a fight. Simpson is not that great of a fighter. Look at his fight card, he loses more than he wins.

Old
12-25-2005, 10:10 AM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
Who cares if Simpson "needed" to jump him or not. The point is, he DID jump him. Tootoo had his was wrapped up before he could get his gloves off, and when finally did, Simpson was already landing punches on his face. Regardless of whether or not he needed to, he did, so hes a big ******.

Closed Thread