Closed Thread

Old
12-18-2005, 10:28 PM
JrHockeyFan

vCash: 500
Good grief

Quote:
Originally Posted by GagneOwnsYou
That's funny, Knights fans on the NOOF said Allen won that one. Weird. You must have special eyesight.

And he's with Sudbury becuase of the Ouzas deal.
It was actually pretty even which is why I said he handled him. I never said he beat him. Allen did nothing the rest of the game in any case. Beaulieu was so busted up by Allen he had another fight in the 3rd.

As for Allen, I read on the Sudbury board that he came from Owen Sound for a 10th round pick. What did Owen Sound give Oshawa to get him?

Anyway The Gens dumped Allen to Owen Sound and picked up Thomson, whom you dissed claiming that Allen was more wanted, and a better tough guy. I guess in a way you have a point. That is 3 teams this year that wanted Allen.

You have so many special insights. Tell us more about how LaCosta isn't a pretty good goalie.

Quote:
Since when is LaCosta a great goalie?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasincanada
He's a pretty good goalie nonetheless.

Quote:
Hold on. When did I miss this?

Old
12-19-2005, 04:21 PM
MetalMilitia

It's nice to see Ouzas out for a possible 5 games due to his match penalty against Saginaw. Apparently Ouzas kicked a Sagnasty player in the head just after he came crashing into Ouzas while on a partial breakaway. Ouzas received a 5 minute major (for attempt to injure I guess..? ) and was ejected from the game. On the bright side, Ouzas had his first shutout as an Attack member in just his third game I don't even think Mike Brown did that as quick

Old
12-19-2005, 06:12 PM
FearTheFlyers

[QUOTE=JrHockeyFan]
Quote:
It was actually pretty even which is why I said he handled him. I never said he beat him. Allen did nothing the rest of the game in any case. Beaulieu was so busted up by Allen he had another fight in the 3rd.
Funny stuff, you lie about the outcome of the fight, hoping I didn't know, then you say that when you said Beaulieu "handled" him that means it was even.

Which it was not, anyway.

Yeah, Beaulieu felt so tough after that he fought big bad heavyweight Tomas Sample. Good stuff.

Quote:
As for Allen, I read on the Sudbury board that he came from Owen Sound for a 10th round pick. What did Owen Sound give Oshawa to get him?
A player who will never play in the OHL.
[quote]
Anyway The Gens dumped Allen to Owen Sound and picked up Thomson, whom you dissed claiming that Allen was more wanted, and a better tough guy. I guess in a way you have a point. That is 3 teams this year that wanted Allen.
Quote:

Allen was more wanted, and Mike Futa was very upset at having to let him go., However, the reigning goalie of the year is the reigning goalie of the year.

You have so many special insights. Tell us more about how LaCosta isn't a pretty good goalie.
Ok

Career GAA 2.87
Career SP .904

Decent stats, but you would call that a great goalie? Weird. He plays on the team with hands down the best defense in the league, so one has to take that into account.

Old
12-25-2005, 08:02 PM
FearTheFlyers

"The six-foot-one, 210-pounder fought Windsor's Mitch Manu (six-foot-two and 210-pounds) and Brian Soso (six-foot-five and 220-pounds) in his first game with the Wolves last week on the road.

The next night against London, Allen scrapped tough guy Josh Beaulieu. Allen handed all his opponents a severe beating."

So now you're going to say by handling him you meant getting beat down right?

Closed Thread