HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

[MTL/CGY] Cammalleri, Rämö & 2012 5th for Bourque, Holland & 2013 2nd ‎(Part II)

Closed Thread

Old
01-14-2012, 10:37 PM
lxzred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Cammy scored

Bourque hasn't even played a shift

Horrendous deal. Trade Bourque asap:
on the PP and from the dirty area in front of the net no less.

Old
01-14-2012, 10:39 PM
David_99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxzred View Post
on the PP and from the dirty area in front of the net no less.
Didn't Latendresse do the same thing his first game as a Wild?

Old
01-14-2012, 10:41 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Which at one point you do ask yourself....do they really didn't want to go there. Or were ask not to? And the ones we were sending there, when we did, just didn't have the hands to do what Cammy just did.

Old
loudi94
Master of my Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaurentHabs View Post
Cammy scored

Bourque hasn't even played a shift

Horrendous deal. Trade Bourque asap

Love watching CBC play up the goal. Nevermind that he was soft on 2 LA goals.

Old
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudi94 View Post
Love watching CBC play up the goal. Nevermind that he was soft on 2 LA goals.
He even made a great pass without even being on the ice.

Old
01-14-2012, 10:42 PM
ReneBourque27*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK46Awesome View Post
But but he is really good in the playoffs , so who cares about season stats!
Nice powerplay goal by Cammy! What were you saying ?

Old
01-14-2012, 10:43 PM
OneSharpMarble

I bet he will get a couple goals before the flames miss the playoffs. lol

Old
01-14-2012, 10:44 PM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by David_99 View Post
Didn't Latendresse do the same thing his first game as a Wild?
and his successor Pouliot ended up scoring against us two games ago. It's so much easier to find stuff like (I know that's the point you're making) that rather than count how much they hurt their team or how, oh I dunno, good getting Patches, Gorges, Eller was. Now to see what Rene has in store.

I've honestly not heard the name Cammalleri in two periods. Ever. They didn't mention him being on the ice for goals.

Old
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Hugo Sham

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
I bet he will get a couple goals before the flames miss the playoffs. lol
he's only played 10 mins thru 2...so will he complain in the media?

Old
01-14-2012, 10:45 PM
habtastic

Oh boy, here we go.

yes PJ, how right you are.

nice of CBC not to show our disallowed goal

Old
01-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Avim86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneBourque27 View Post
I thought I was ignoring you , I'm sorry my mistake , everyone one of your posts has been a troll attempt (a sad one at that) and your name is also a huge troll.
I like the trade and if you have nothing productive to commit to our boards then the Calgary Boards is just half a scroll a way.

Old
01-14-2012, 10:49 PM
lxzred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Which at one point you do ask yourself....do they really didn't want to go there. Or were ask not to? And the ones we were sending there, when we did, just didn't have the hands to do what Cammy just did.
Half way through next season, see if he still gives a s#^&

Old
01-14-2012, 10:58 PM
ReneBourque27*

Quote:
I thought I was ignoring you , I'm sorry my mistake , everyone one of your posts has been a troll attempt (a sad one at that) and your name is also a huge troll.
I like the trade and if you have nothing productive to commit to our boards then the Calgary Boards is just half a scroll a way.
Stop throwing the troll argument around when thats exactly what you done in your last comment... my last comments before the last one were not trolling.. keep living in your fantasy world where cammy is a now a scrub... look in truly a hans fan, im just not a hfboards habs fan i guess, the place where habs management is God. .. I live in Brossard Quebec... I even stated that i like Bourque, but i strongly feel. We could have fetch a better prospect or draft pick if we would have waited at the deadline. Its not because I like Bourque that I need to call cammy a selfish scrub because he is no monter with us. He is a good hockey player with character and always we be

Last edited by ReneBourque27*: 01-14-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old
01-14-2012, 11:01 PM
Avim86

Quote:
Stop throwing the troll argument around when thats exactly what you done in your last comment... my last comments before the last one were not trolling.. keep living in your fantasy world where cammy is a now a scrub
What don't you understand if players don't work out for us and only play well in hypothetical situations and circumstances then this is considered USELESSNESS.
If Habs get a player that is more of a compliment to our style of play then maybe this team can string away some wins and make the playoffs as it seems no team is safe from injuries (ie : Pittsburgh ).

So to recap , I don't care what Cammy does in Calgary as he wasn't doing this on our team.
I also don't care about what Bourque did when he was in Calgary as it will have little to no bearing as to what will happen in Montreal (for the better or worse).

Old
01-14-2012, 11:11 PM
habtastic

For all the people who were whining about Gauthier's untimeliness in pulling Cammy from the game, I hope you just heard that on CBC re: why the trade went down exactly when it did -

From what I understood, the conference call was finalized during our game and the timing of it revolved around Calgary's game with Anaheim such that it would count towards a game served on the suspension for Bourque so in fact PG DID take a proactive stance in making sure he was trading for a player with 1 game to serve, not 2.

Just saying, people were ragging on PG for trading for a player with a game suspension + saying he took Cammy off too early.

I don't understand the part about the Calgary game, since I imagine it got over after our game, but it leads me to believe the DEAL was actually done when Gauthier said it was (as did Feaster).

Old
01-14-2012, 11:13 PM
Madam Kadri
Fight, Troll, Score

Quote:
He's a -2 and took a penalty. You were saying???????

Old
01-14-2012, 11:14 PM
Avim86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
Apparently (-2) + 1 = Calgary wins this trade.

Old
01-14-2012, 11:14 PM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blame it on PK View Post
don't tell HNIC.
He's PJ's favourite player all of a sudden.

Old
01-14-2012, 11:17 PM
ReneBourque27*

N
Quote:
What don't you understand if players don't work out for us and only play well in hypothetical situations and circumstances then this is considered USELESSNESS.
If Habs get a player that is more of a compliment to our style of play then maybe this team can string away some wins and make the playoffs as it seems no team is safe from injuries (ie : Pittsburgh ).

So to recap , I don't care what Cammy does in Calgary as he wasn't doing this on our team.
I also don't care about what Bourque did when he was in Calgary as it will have little to no bearing as to what will happen in Montreal (for the better or worse).
I have no problem with your logic here, it makes sense at first glance, but its that same mentality that made us trade Ribeiro, Grabovski, Kostitsyn, Latendresse (he is playing good, just havent been lucky with his injuries) ... Instead of working with their issues, we ship them out as soon as we can. Ribeiro was one of the worst desperate rid off of all time. All that i am saying is to take THE TIME, Gauthier made that quick trade as if the Bourque was the missing pieces of the equation, when he is just a decent 2nd liner. Do you see that Gauthier only think about himself and his job?

He is doing everything to get back his credibilty, hence why he acquire out of desperation Kaberle, in hope to get the habs back on track and hopefully save his job. Same thing when he fired Martin, he is a sneaky SOB and the true selfish guy here.

He is crumbling under the pressure and will do everything he can even stab his former head coach to keep his Job.

Last edited by ReneBourque27*: 01-14-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old
01-14-2012, 11:24 PM
OneSharpMarble

Quote:
I have no problem with your logic here, it makes sense at first glance, but its that same mentality that made us trade Ribeiro, Grabovski, Kostitsyn, Latendresse (he is playing good, just havent been lucky with his injuries) ... Instead of working with their issues, we ship them out as soon as we can. Ribeiro was one of the worst desperate rid off of all time. All that i am saying is to take THE TIME, Gauthier made that quick trade as if the Bourque was the missing pieces of the equation, when he is just a decent 2nd liner. Do you see that Gauthier only think about himself and his job? He is doing everything to get back his credibilty, hence why he acquire out of desperation Kaberle, in hope to get the habs back on trail and hopefully save his job. Same thing when he fired Martin, he is a sneaky SOB and the true selfish guy here.
Nah Martin is too incompetant to be a nhl coach anymore. Good riddance to him and those plugs we ditched. None of them are hard to replace. Want to cry about D'agostini while you are at it?

Old
01-14-2012, 11:31 PM
Avim86

Quote:
I have no problem with your logic here, it makes sense at first glance, but its that same mentality that made us trade Ribeiro, Grabovski, Kostitsyn, Latendresse (he is playing good, just havent been lucky with his injuries) ... Instead of working with their issues, we ship them out as soon as we can. Ribeiro was one of the worst desperate rid off of all time. All that i am saying is to take THE TIME, Gauthier made that quick trade as if the Bourque was the missing pieces of the equation, when he is just a decent 2nd liner. Do you see that Gauthier only think about himself and his job? He is doing everything do get back so credibilty, hence why he acquire out of desperation Kaberle, in hope to get the hans back on trail and hopefully save his job. Same thing when he fired Martin, he is a sneaky SOB
The examples you gave where all done by a different GM (except for Kostitsyn) , the problem with Sergei was that his unhappiness with the coach was affecting Andrei as well and the GM thought it would be easier to trade then deal with which I kind of disagree with because you could see the talent oozing from Sergei and the return was terrible. However in the Pierre Gauthier era you can see a small change in philosophy , acquiring bigger players to complement our smaller skill players (Cole , Eller , Bourque). I personally have no problem with the recent history of Pierre Gauthier I often find he is blammed unfairly for issues caused by Gainey (not justifying his mistakes but the tragedies involving his family were quite evidently bothering his work life). Kaberle his a high risk / high reward the kind of player that works well in a system , yes he sucked in Carolina however how many of our fan base would have cried if he would have been picked up by someone else and regained his form (it's just what we needed to kick start our pp they would cry).

The point I'm clearly trying to make is that Gauthier isn't so bad and that some of the criticism is just unfair. I believe without a doubt that with Markov in the line-up we would be where Ottawa is right now if not better.

Imagine this

Cole-Plekanec-Pacioretty
Bourque-Gomez-Gionta
A.K-Eller-Moen
Blunden-Noki-White

Markov-Subban
Kaberle-Gorges
Diaz-Gill
(Weber).

This line-up would be playoff worthy , but injuries will happen (part of the game) and this year we just don't have that luck factor in regards to injuries. (see : Penguins , Buffalo , Edmonton , Flyers , list goes on...).

Old
01-14-2012, 11:33 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
N

I have no problem with your logic here, it makes sense at first glance, but its that same mentality that made us trade Ribeiro, Grabovski, Kostitsyn, Latendresse (he is playing good, just havent been lucky with his injuries) ... Instead of working with their issues, we ship them out as soon as we can. Ribeiro was one of the worst desperate rid off of all time. All that i am saying is to take THE TIME, Gauthier made that quick trade as if the Bourque was the missing pieces of the equation, when he is just a decent 2nd liner. Do you see that Gauthier only think about himself and his job?

He is doing everything to get back his credibilty, hence why he acquire out of desperation Kaberle, in hope to get the habs back on track and hopefully save his job. Same thing when he fired Martin, he is a sneaky SOB and the true selfish guy here.

He is crumbling under the pressure and will do everything he can even stab his former head coach to keep his Job.
difference being, Cammy wasnt on his 2nd or 3rd pro year when playing for us - like the others you mentionned... it's not like we were trying to "shape up" some rookies... the guy is a vet...

Closed Thread