HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

This is disgusting.....

Closed Thread

Old
11-07-2003, 09:58 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
This is disgusting.....

Montreal just might be the worst team in the league in terms of defensive zone coverage. I don't care if the team is small. Any player can play a good positional game. The fact that some of the habs are unwilling to play sound positional hockey is inexcusable. They don't have the talent to be playing floater hockey.

AND THE GOALS!! WHERE ARE THE GOALS!! Audette and Hossa have been very dissapointing among the pathetic display of "offense". Hossa seems to throw the puck blindly into the corners. His instincts seem to be lacking. But he also needs to pick up his work ethic. Audette just hasn't been the same since the wrist injury.

THE FACT THAT SHELDON SOURAY HAS 5 GOALS MEANS THE HABS SHOULD BE HAVING A GOOD YEAR....... BUT THIS TYPE OF OFFENSE WONT EVEN CUT IT IN THE AHL!! Where is the offense going to go when Souray's scoring dries up??

Memo to CJ: As much as I like Bouillon, He just doesn't have the reach nor the accuracy on his shot to play in the NHL... I'd like to see more of Hainsey.

Hopefully, Kilger and Koivu can add a spark to this team..... even if it is only short term. The team really looks discouraged and frustrated out there looking at some of the undisciplined penalties they have taken.

Sorry for going all over the place.......I had to get all that stuff off my chest

-Frustrated Habs fan who wore a paper bag on his head wearing his habs jersey on Haloween at College

Old
11-07-2003, 10:06 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett
Memo to CJ: As much as I like Bouillon, He just doesn't have the reach nor the accuracy on his shot to play in the NHL... I'd like to see more of Hainsey.
I don't agree with you on that point. I think Bouillon is playing great and he is a lot and I mean a lot better defensively than Hainsey... I would put Hainsey instead of Rivet but not Bouillon.

Old
11-07-2003, 10:07 AM
GilleZ

I think today has been a fairly decent day for a MTL canadian fans. Koivu is coming back, Perreault is out and were talking about a possible trade for Jarg.

There has been worst days, hehe.

Old
11-07-2003, 10:24 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejaculine
I don't agree with you on that point. I think Bouillon is playing great and he is a lot and I mean a lot better defensively than Hainsey... I would put Hainsey instead of Rivet but not Bouillon.

I don't think Bouillon is that much better then Hainsey in his own end. I think Hainsey has improved in that area, plus he adds a lot more offense. Bouillon is more gritty for sure, but Hainsey brings a lot to the PP. Anything to get Rivet off the PP along with Quintal. Both should not be on the PP ever!

Old
11-07-2003, 10:37 AM
gunnerdom
Go HABS Go!!!!

Send a message via MSN to gunnerdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
I don't think Bouillon is that much better then Hainsey in his own end. I think Hainsey has improved in that area, plus he adds a lot more offense. Bouillon is more gritty for sure, but Hainsey brings a lot to the PP. Anything to get Rivet off the PP along with Quintal. Both should not be on the PP ever!
In a better world we would see Bouillon and Hainsey instead of Rivet. Then Hainsey, Brisebois, Markov and Sourray on the PP.

Closed Thread