Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Teemu: a faint hope?

Old
01-16-2012, 12:04 PM
WJG
Running and Rioting

vCash: 500
I'm not sure I would want to pay the price even if we are a playoff team (contender is out of reach at this point).

HF ranks the Jets the 3rd worst team with regards to prospects. We basically have four players who will for sure make the NHL: Scheifele, Klingberg, Cormier and Kulda (I was tempted to throw in Postma as well, but he's now in his 4th year of pro and still hasn't made the NHL).

WJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2012, 12:08 PM
Concordski
Knockoff Jets FTW

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinnipegFalcon View Post
Well, Jets would have to be a contender, or else I wouldn't consider sacrificing any of our young prospects otherwise. No matter how much I love Teemu.

I did trade Bogosian for Teemu and a first round draft pick in my NHL12 season in 'Be a GM Mode'. Actually I think I had to give up Bogosian and a 3rd for Teemu and a 1st. Jets won the cup, and Teemu was my leading scorer that year, but of course it's easy to score on Pro mode in NHL12 and you can take any team all the way vs. CPU opponents. Then he retired the next year and there was nothing I could do about it.
Bogo? No. Byfuglien I'd actually consider, I have not seen much to suggest that Winnipeg is right for him.

Concordski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-16-2012, 12:27 PM
Turbofan
The Full 60 Minutes

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twist18 View Post
Bogo? No. Byfuglien I'd actually consider, I have not seen much to suggest that Winnipeg is right for him.
Well, it is a video game and Byfuglien is rated higher than Bogo in the game. Also in-game Buff is a ton of fun to control, and thats why you make trades when it's just a game. The engine uses individual size/mass as a factor when deciding the outcome of hits. Buff trucks everyone and his shot is a cannon.

Last edited by Turbofan: 01-16-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Turbofan is offline   Reply With Quote