HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Anaheim Scouting Nashville (R.Suter, C.Wilson, G.Bourque and S.Kostitsyn)

Old
01-17-2012, 10:21 AM
duxfan8

vCash: 500
I think the Ducks should only consider a trade sending Bobby to Nashville if Weber is involved. Otherwise, there's not a point for the Ducks. No point in trading Bobby for Hornqvist++ unless those pluses are NHL ready players or 1st rounders. Although Hornqvist is a good young player (that always scores against the Ducks), he's not worth getting rid of Bobby for. If it's a deal somewhere around Vish + Bobby for Weber + Hornqvist, awesome for the Ducks and Preds (if they like the deal, of course). A big #1 dman is just what the Ducks need right now. Weber is a guy Samueli will pay for many years if we have the opportunity. Way too good to cheap out on (just like when we had Neids and Pronger)... especially when we have a ton of salary dropping off next season

duxfan8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Selanne138

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
we are but we arent likely to give up roster players for rentals, and espectally not Suter, Wilson or Kostitsyn.... so something doesnt jive... either the reports of who was being scouted are inaccurate, or the player being sought from you is in fact one of the big 3.

Im not trying to argue... whatever happens will happen. Gonna be interesting, and I will be mad if Ryan is traded and its not to us because I think we could make the most attractive offer. If he isnt traded at all then its all good...
If its a trade for Suter, then Bobby Ryan would definitely have to be going the other way no question IMO. Same with Wilson, but obviously he would be a piece of a bigger package. I too think Nashville makes one of, if not the most attractive offer. So if one is moved I think our teams match up well in terms of a trade.

Selanne138 is offline   Reply With Quote