HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Sather keeps Avery in limbo

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-17-2012, 05:55 PM
  #226
Vitto79
Registered User
 
Vitto79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Sarnia
Country: Canada
Posts: 16,339
vCash: 500
He gets waived after sather gets a scoring winger as long as there is cap space

Vitto79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 05:58 PM
  #227
silverfish
Mr. Glass
 
silverfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Standing on a Train
Country: United States
Posts: 14,343
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldshot View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Dallas be off the hook at that point if he went through re-entry a 2nd time and was claimed?
I believe Dallas still on the hook for half, Rangers 1/4 and claiming team 1/4

silverfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:00 PM
  #228
chosen
Registered User
 
chosen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,611
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
Not at all. As I've stated a million times I would prefer Avery in the lineup over John Mitchell for starters. That isn't even debatable to me. I understand the EC salary cap thing, but at the beginning of the season when this was going on and he was first sent down my biggest beef was that MZA was here and being used as a bottom six forward in a spot that suits Sean perfectly.

I like Mike Rupp. People confuse my comparisons of him and Sean as me saying I don't. I think he's a slow hockey player that can contribute. To me, Avery is a player who can contribute very similar things, is much, much, much quicker, and has higher offensive upside. I don't think that it has to be one or the other on this roster.

What I would prefer is a coach that didn't have a giant ego and was able to work with players who can be an asset to his hockey club. Torts proved over and over again that instead of trying to be a coach, he'd rather be an arrogant S.O.B.

Again, if you think that John Tortorella's dislike for Sean Avery has nothing to do with the role that he played under Torts and nothing to do with the fact that he's not on this team anymore, you're ignorant.

I've stated that obviously it's not the end of the world, because it's a bottom six forward, but it bothers me because it's rooted out of spite and dislike from the head coach, much the same as most of the comments in here are from those who can't stand him.

As long as there are bottom six forwards on this hockey club that Sean Avery is better than, I think it's completely fair to question the coach.

Your question isn't really relevant. And as I said at the beginning the answer is no. But to ask for a head coach to not act like a middle school child when it comes to a player shouldn't be too much to ask. People get on Avery for the way he acts but with Torts they seem to love it. Even though as the head coach he's the one who needs to act appropriates. More is expected of him.

It's fascinating to me how many people there are that detest Avery and get on him about his immaturity, how he handles situations, and his attitude, and at the same time defend our head coach.

Avery and Torts are literally the same person. The difference is one is the head coach and one is the player. And that means one had the ability to run the other out of town.
Calling anyone ignorant while endlessly going on about the virtues of a fringe NHL player who management sours on wherever he goes is funny stuff.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:02 PM
  #229
satrabyk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pld459666 View Post
nic to know there's a couple of teams interested in him.

Maybe he gets a chance to play.
Honestly there should be more teams than only 2 but i am happy atleas someone has half a brain to give this quality winger a chance.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:03 PM
  #230
satrabyk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
Not at all. As I've stated a million times I would prefer Avery in the lineup over John Mitchell for starters. That isn't even debatable to me. I understand the EC salary cap thing, but at the beginning of the season when this was going on and he was first sent down my biggest beef was that MZA was here and being used as a bottom six forward in a spot that suits Sean perfectly.

I like Mike Rupp. People confuse my comparisons of him and Sean as me saying I don't. I think he's a slow hockey player that can contribute. To me, Avery is a player who can contribute very similar things, is much, much, much quicker, and has higher offensive upside. I don't think that it has to be one or the other on this roster.

What I would prefer is a coach that didn't have a giant ego and was able to work with players who can be an asset to his hockey club. Torts proved over and over again that instead of trying to be a coach, he'd rather be an arrogant S.O.B.

Again, if you think that John Tortorella's dislike for Sean Avery has nothing to do with the role that he played under Torts and nothing to do with the fact that he's not on this team anymore, you're ignorant.

I've stated that obviously it's not the end of the world, because it's a bottom six forward, but it bothers me because it's rooted out of spite and dislike from the head coach, much the same as most of the comments in here are from those who can't stand him.

As long as there are bottom six forwards on this hockey club that Sean Avery is better than, I think it's completely fair to question the coach.

Your question isn't really relevant. And as I said at the beginning the answer is no. But to ask for a head coach to not act like a middle school child when it comes to a player shouldn't be too much to ask. People get on Avery for the way he acts but with Torts they seem to love it. Even though as the head coach he's the one who needs to act appropriates. More is expected of him.

It's fascinating to me how many people there are that detest Avery and get on him about his immaturity, how he handles situations, and his attitude, and at the same time defend our head coach.

Avery and Torts are literally the same person. The difference is one is the head coach and one is the player. And that means one had the ability to run the other out of town.
Great post, people with half a brain can understand this, but those with less just dont. People dont seem to get it that when you have a coach that does not like your personality and just the person its hard not to be isolated and make it seem as though hes a bad teammate when i dont believe it to be true.


Last edited by satrabyk: 01-17-2012 at 06:09 PM.
satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:06 PM
  #231
ruckus*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 3,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
Disagree. And the results prove it. Look, I get you don't like Tortorella and I understand why, but you can't make a logical argument that a coach isn't entitled to play who he wants and not play who he doesn't and I don't care who the coach is. It's part of the job. If Tom Renney, Mike Babcock, Sutter, Tippet, or whoever doesn't want to play ____ player because he doesn't "fit" with his concept of play then he shouldn't have to. I'm sure Tortorella wasn't excited by Glen bringing Avery back into the fold and probably was against it to begin with. You can't make a coach like a guy because YOU like that guy or the fans like that guy. He doesn't fit here. Plain and simple.

Yeah, I don't see why the Isles didn't take Avery. Or Florida. Hell, how about Columbus so they have something to talk about over there? Obviously, there's more under the surface here then any of us know about.

As far as this team goes - Rupp is a better fit for the team - in the locker room and on the ice. I'll give you that Mitchell and Avery are probably a wash - but he's the only guy on the current top 12 that I could even see Avery replacing and Mitchell plays Tortorella's game better than Avery does. I hope Avery gets moved and keeps playing. I like the guy. Just not on this team anymore.
I do like Tortorella. I like him a lot. I have issues with things about him but I really do like the guy. I said earlier I think him and Sean are the same guy. The difference is that one is the coach. I like that they're both fiery personalities.

The coach IS entitled to play who he wants to play. I've never stated otherwise. All I've ever done is vehemently disagree with his choice when it comes to Avery. And I don't see why people who dislike Avery and don't want him on this team are afraid to admit that Torts' dislike of Sean has a lot to do with it. What his reasons are for that aren't relevant, I agree. But it doesn't make it any less true.

I agree that Rupp is a good locker room guy but I don't think that Avery is a bad one. Every key player on this team is friends with Sean. So I don't think that really matters. Rupp is more important to this team because Torts wants him to be more important. If Torts had it out for Rupp and took a liking to Sean it would be the complete opposite.

Torts plays a huge role in this. Whether people want to admit it or not. My opinion has always been that I think Sean can help this hockey club, and that's my main priority. I have no doubt in my mind that he can help this club more than John Mitchell. And that's why is bothers me so much.

People can act like I'm all about Avery, and I've never denied liking him as a player, but more than anything what matters to me is this team. And when I think the team is worse off because our coach has it out for a player it bothers me. That's really all there is to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
No offense, but you dont have the slightest ****ing clue regarding if this is true or not. Have a friend in the locker room? How do you come across such information that allows you to present it as fact with such ease.

I dont know if its true either. But with his long and distinguished history of being a jerk, its pretty easy to make an inference.

And you do? Why would someone like Ryan McDonagh go on the radio and talk about how thrilled he was to have Avery back when he was recalled earlier this season? And talk about how Sean has helped him learn to be a pro and find his way around New York and find a way to live. Why does Hank love him, and Brad? Why does Prust and Dubi and Cally hang out with him? Because they hate him, right? Do you honestly think you have more evidence to the contrary? Here's an idea, come up with something legitimate, or shut the **** up.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:06 PM
  #232
satrabyk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1,865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft Guru View Post
Well yes, but I think that much was made clear already. The team is healthy, there is no room for him and his contract is up at the end of the year. His Rangers' career is over. They have no problem with him moving on to another team but they are not going to absorb dead cap space so he can do so. If they put him on re-entry and he gets claimed, they are on the books for half his remaining cap hit. Not happening.
Ya Because Sather is so Cost Savvy and doesent waste money on dead wieght. Thats never happened and wont ever happen. LMFAO. What a joke.

satrabyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:08 PM
  #233
ruckus*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 3,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Calling anyone ignorant while endlessly going on about the virtues of a fringe NHL player who management sours on wherever he goes is funny stuff.
And the fact that you could only respond with that one sentence proves yet again how right I am. It's like the constant liberal defense to thing. Act offended, say nothing, and complain about it. It really bothers you that I'm always right, doesn't it?

Actually you don't have to answer that. It's obvious since you don't respond to anything in such a lengthy post and instead resort to crying about my use of the term ignorant. Sucks when its accurate.


Last edited by ruckus*: 01-17-2012 at 06:13 PM.
ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:18 PM
  #234
almostjesus*
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
I would love, LOVE to see Avery play for Montreal. I've always been a fan of Avery, he brings a different flavour to the sport, has some skill and can really get under the skin of other players and we already have a couple of those on our team

Habs would be the ultimate troll team between Avery, Subban and Emelin

almostjesus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:25 PM
  #235
ruckus*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 3,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostjesus View Post
I would love, LOVE to see Avery play for Montreal. I've always been a fan of Avery, he brings a different flavour to the sport, has some skill and can really get under the skin of other players and we already have a couple of those on our team

Habs would be the ultimate troll team between Avery, Subban and Emelin
Unfortunately Montreal would never do it because then they'd have five thousand French Canadian protesters who don't care about hockey outside crying about the fact that Avery made fun of the way French Canadian players dive half a decade ago.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:28 PM
  #236
Sticky Fingers
Registered User
 
Sticky Fingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfish View Post
I believe Dallas still on the hook for half, Rangers 1/4 and claiming team 1/4
I think Dallas is off the hook if he´s claimed. Where is Rangerboy when you need him?

Sticky Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:31 PM
  #237
ruckus*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 3,554
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellohf View Post
I think Dallas is off the hook if he´s claimed. Where is Rangerboy when you need him?
I think he's answered this before, and while I don't remember the specifics I think he said that they'd still be on the hook for half, and the Rangers and the claiming team would be on for a 1/4 each. So Sean would be getting paid by three teams. Cause he's balling.

ruckus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:35 PM
  #238
Sticky Fingers
Registered User
 
Sticky Fingers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,506
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by satrabyk View Post
Ya Because Sather is so Cost Savvy and doesent waste money on dead wieght. Thats never happened and wont ever happen. LMFAO. What a joke.
It's not about spending money, it's about spending capspace...

Sticky Fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-17-2012, 06:39 PM
  #239
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
. So Sean would be getting paid by three teams. Cause he's balling.


Here, in the real world, its because 2 teams didnt want him anymore...and that 3rd team is fictional.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 04:39 AM
  #240
almostjesus*
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Vancouver, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 562
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
Unfortunately Montreal would never do it because then they'd have five thousand French Canadian protesters who don't care about hockey outside crying about the fact that Avery made fun of the way French Canadian players dive half a decade ago.
This doesn't bother me at all, there's always trash talking going on between teams. Look at Pouliot, knocked out a Bruins player during that big whole team fight, now he's playing for the Bruins.

If we ever acquired Avery I would be happier than any signing we've untertook, regardless of anything he's said or done in the past

almostjesus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 05:33 AM
  #241
Wamsutta
I'm Glen Sather IRL
 
Wamsutta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 328
vCash: 500
Once Avery gets waived it should become against the rules to post about him on the Rangers boards

Wamsutta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 06:03 AM
  #242
Esa 10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamsutta View Post
Once Avery gets waived it should become against the rules to post about him on the Rangers boards
He's not getting waived unless they have leftover cap space after trade deadline.

Esa 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 06:27 AM
  #243
Ih8theislanders
Full-kit ****ers
 
Ih8theislanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bronx,NY
Country: United States
Posts: 13,405
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by almostjesus View Post
This doesn't bother me at all, there's always trash talking going on between teams. Look at Pouliot, knocked out a Bruins player during that big whole team fight, now he's playing for the Bruins.

If we ever acquired Avery I would be happier than any signing we've untertook, regardless of anything he's said or done in the past
Those people who had protests about having a non-French speaking coach would come out again and ruin it for the rest

Ih8theislanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
  #244
eco's bones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Elmira NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,263
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wamsutta View Post
Once Avery gets waived it should become against the rules to post about him on the Rangers boards
Rules are meant to be broken.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 09:03 AM
  #245
chosen
Registered User
 
chosen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,611
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
And the fact that you could only respond with that one sentence proves yet again how right I am. It's like the constant liberal defense to thing. Act offended, say nothing, and complain about it. It really bothers you that I'm always right, doesn't it?

Actually you don't have to answer that. It's obvious since you don't respond to anything in such a lengthy post and instead resort to crying about my use of the term ignorant. Sucks when its accurate.
You remind me of a jilted lover explaining that he is much better than the other guy.

The thing you always avoid is that multiple people who employ Avery don't want him.

In the business world, if someone is talented but keeps pissing off the boss, he gets tossed. Most people understand this.

Apparently, this escapes you.

chosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 05:20 AM
  #246
Khelvan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: San Francisco, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,373
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Khelvan Send a message via AIM to Khelvan Send a message via MSN to Khelvan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckus View Post
1. Yes, he's better than John Mitchell, and Kris Newbury, and Erik Christensen, and Mike Rupp. As if I care that Mike Rupp has scored a few goals. People like you couldn't give two craps if Avery score goals, so what's the different? Rupp doesn't have a third of the talent that Avery does and their careers prove that. People ***** about Avery's cap hit and act like paying Rupp what we do is a wise investment. It's hilarious. And I like Rupp. I like everyone on this team. But it doesn't change the facts.

2. Constant exaggeration about a him is not justified. Constantly stating things that aren't true isn't justified. Avery has had attitude issues his whole career. Great. This is professional sports. He's not the only one. And most of his stuff isn't a big deal, it's just the PC police like you are oh so offended by it. Oh goodness! He called his ex-girlfriend sloppy seconds! Oh my! His mother was in the locker room! Oh Lord! He wore jeans and sneakers!

Do you not understand how the actual offenses are no where near what it ever gets turned into?

How does Torts have no blame at all? We're talking about the same guy right? The guy who said he doesn't deserve to be in the league before he became the coach? The guy who benched him in the playoffs for discipline and then got himself suspended (which was even more ironic because Avery was our best player when the games mattered most in that series)?

You can't seriously think that I'm outrageous for defending him all the time when he wears jeans and sneakers and it gets turned into him spitting on his coach. Who's is bigger a-hole? Me? Or the people who actually think that's okay? So many of you guys wait for stuff like this so you can turn it into something it's not. And because you don't like Avery the offense is 10x as bad as if it were any other player. It's a joke.
Absolutely right! Mike Rupp is a scrub of a hockey player lucky to have a job in the NHL. Oh sure, he had a few good playoff games, but that doesn't make a whole career. Look at Sean's accomplishments, they are far more impressive!

It's the damn liberal media that hate Sean inciting people against him. Stupid PC idiots. How could someone be so thin-skinned as to get upset over him saying silly things like "sloppy seconds" and "monkey?" This is hockey, not some pansy sport! Even Ken Holland was influenced by the damn media & Torts' comments about Sean lacking respect for the game. They have no shame, disparaging the good name of such an excellent hockey player.

What the hell is wrong with wearing jeans & sneakers anyway? Or bringing friends or family into the locker room? Every single person reading this has broken some rule or policy in their lifetimes. Don't act like Sean is the only one. The only reason it was a big deal is because his name is Sean Avery. Otherwise the media would never even report it.

Get him back on the team. The top two lines need a left winger like him, and he's better than anyone playing there right now.

Khelvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 07:40 AM
  #247
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,399
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khelvan View Post
Absolutely right! Mike Rupp is a scrub of a hockey player lucky to have a job in the NHL. Oh sure, he had a few good playoff games, but that doesn't make a whole career. Look at Sean's accomplishments, they are far more impressive!

It's the damn liberal media that hate Sean inciting people against him. Stupid PC idiots. How could someone be so thin-skinned as to get upset over him saying silly things like "sloppy seconds" and "monkey?" This is hockey, not some pansy sport! Even Ken Holland was influenced by the damn media & Torts' comments about Sean lacking respect for the game. They have no shame, disparaging the good name of such an excellent hockey player.

What the hell is wrong with wearing jeans & sneakers anyway? Or bringing friends or family into the locker room? Every single person reading this has broken some rule or policy in their lifetimes. Don't act like Sean is the only one. The only reason it was a big deal is because his name is Sean Avery. Otherwise the media would never even report it.

Get him back on the team. The top two lines need a left winger like him, and he's better than anyone playing there right now.
1. rupp isnt a scrub of a hockey player. and from all accounts, everywhere he has been he's been a hell of a teammate. aves, not the same.

2. calling the media over to make the sloppy seconds comment is the reason why he got hell for saying that. just because this is hockey and its not a pansy sport doesn't give you justification to go about saying things like that in the media. all that screamed was sean is a me, me, me person. if that just gets said on the ice, no issue at all.

3. whats wrong with wearing jeans and sneakers? well lets see, theres a proper dress code for the ct whale. he didnt follow it. if you had to wear a suit and tie to work everyday and you decided to show up dressed in jeans and sneakers wouldnt you get disciplined for it?
as far as family members go, i met seans father in buffalo at the beginning of the 2010 season. he is the nicest guy, got us into the morning skate. great man. however, if your coach sets rules about people being in the locker room, you follow them. it might be a silly rule, but there are other players areas and lounges that his family could have been in. torts doesnt want people in his locker room for a reason.
you're right. eveyrone here has broken rules, and paid the price accordingly. sean avery isnt any different than you or me.

4. the top two lines dont need sean avery. they need someone who can actually score.

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 07:54 AM
  #248
GAGLine
Registered User
 
GAGLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,039
vCash: 500
Based on Avery's contributions on the ice, he doesn't deserve a spot on this team. He had two games where he showed up and the rest he was invisible. As usual, the myth of Sean Avery is bigger than the reality.

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 08:29 AM
  #249
Draft Guru
The Wizard of Özil
 
Draft Guru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 6,611
vCash: 500
Just finished reading Theo Fleury's book, which included this on Avery:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo Fleury
A few days later, on January 5, we played Detroit. I had a goal and an assist, but it was all I could do not to beat ******* Sean Avery with my stick. Every time I'd skate by him, he'd hold his thumb to the side of his nose and sniff...He's changed teams four times...That's because he's a clown - about as popular in the dressing room as a case of the crabs.
I think it's fairly obvious there were some issues in the dressing room this year with Avery (MDZ-Avery incident in Carolina, Buffalo locker room incident, etc) that Torts had enough and wanted him as far away from this team as possible. When you're winning and have a great locker room, you don't need someone who's not playing in Avery to act up and get out of line. It's a distraction.

Draft Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 08:38 AM
  #250
Bleed Ranger Blue
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 14,704
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khelvan View Post
Absolutely right! Mike Rupp is a scrub of a hockey player lucky to have a job in the NHL. Oh sure, he had a few good playoff games, but that doesn't make a whole career. Look at Sean's accomplishments, they are far more impressive!.
Thats rich. Neither career can be considered "impressive" really.

Mike Rupp is a great teammate who sticks up for and protects his mates. Avery is a jerk, whose antics are more likely to get his teammates hurt.

That alone makes Rupp more valuable.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.