HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

wow.. just wow..

Closed Thread

Old
11-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Vicious

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Vicious
wow.. just wow..

I was just reading the RDS article about Koivu coming back and the fan feedback. Most of the people seem to be sad that Koivu is finally back.. And that Perreault is sitting instead of Hossa. What the ****? Anyone here feel that way too?

Someone care to explain to me why anyone would feel that way?

Old
11-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Psycho Papa Joe
Porkchop Hoser

The only problem I have is that Perreault is more valuable to the team than Ribs or Audette, both of who I'd sit before I'd sit Perreault.

Old
11-07-2003, 02:37 PM
AK-47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
I was just reading the RDS article about Koivu coming back and the fan feedback. Most of the people seem to be sad that Koivu is finally back.. And that Perreault is sitting instead of Hossa. What the ****? Anyone here feel that way too?

The rds board. Should you really be suprised?

Old
11-07-2003, 02:42 PM
e-e

Quote:

i dont speak french...i have no problem with benching perraut over hossa :moon:

Old
11-07-2003, 02:42 PM
Vicious

Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-47
The rds board. Should you really be suprised?
I know, I shouldn't. I never read that stuff but when I saw some of the titles.. I just had to. I guess I shouldn't have, now I am all frustrated. ****ing idiots! Some are ready to trade Koivu for Mccarty (detroit).

Old
11-07-2003, 02:50 PM
AK-47

Quote:
I know, I shouldn't. I never read that stuff but when I saw some of the titles.. I just had to. I guess I shouldn't have, now I am all frustrated. ****ing idiots! Some are ready to trade Koivu for Mccarty (detroit).

Don't feel bad. I did the same once or twice. Honestly, I just find some of the comments on there completely stupid and ridiculous. Yet, it hasn't stopped me from visiting from time to time.

Seriously, it isn't that bad, you do see the odd good poster and some posts are good for a laugh.

Old
11-07-2003, 03:45 PM
RE-HABS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plekanec
The only one reason why people feel like that is because they are totally speachless with Perreault being benched when I was the first one being so hard on Perreault's back!

They were considering me as a ******* without any hockey knowledge and they can't believe what actually happen!!!!

When one *****es and moans about pretty much every player on the team like you do, your going to be eventually right at some point! Wow!

Old
11-07-2003, 04:58 PM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
When one *****es and moans about pretty much every player on the team like you do, your going to be eventually right at some point! Wow!
ballZ

Old
11-07-2003, 08:03 PM
CHareth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE-HABS
Ugh! So true, RE-HABS! I put that crackpot on my ignore list, but his quotes still come up - how dreadful! Funny how the omnipotent Plekanec seems to think that the current Habs roster is made up of a bunch of AHLers while the AHL squad is loaded with NHL talent. Wow, pure genius! And I guess he can't be relied upon to keep his word either, since he said: (1) he would not post here again, and (2) this team deserved no attention. Sigh.

Closed Thread