HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kings purple jersey

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-17-2012, 10:16 PM
  #1
PavelBure
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,043
vCash: 500
Kings purple jersey

Hi, i am looking for the 3rd/purple jersey the kings are using this year i was wondering if you could buy them anywhere?
i only see fake ones

thanks

PavelBure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 01:00 AM
  #2
hangons
Registered User
 
hangons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Westlake Village
Posts: 751
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PavelBure View Post
Hi, i am looking for the 3rd/purple jersey the kings are using this year i was wondering if you could buy them anywhere?
i only see fake ones

thanks
http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/serv...dParentID=4213

hangons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 04:38 PM
  #3
Galamoor
Registered User
 
Galamoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 9
vCash: 500
Does anyone know when they will be selling these at staple center?

Galamoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 04:54 PM
  #4
KingsKnight
June 11-12 13-14
 
KingsKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burbank, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 3,265
vCash: 500
Did the OP mean our third jerseys (last year's home jersey) or our throwback/legend night jerseys?

KingsKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 05:04 PM
  #5
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
Did the OP mean our third jerseys (last year's home jersey) or our throwback/legend night jerseys?
Pretty sure he means the purple jerseys worn during the legends games.

As far as the authentics being offered at the Team LA Store, I doubt it ever happens as long as Luc is pushing the lame black and white color scheme that he is in love with.

KINGS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 07:34 PM
  #6
PavelBure
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,043
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsKnight View Post
Did the OP mean our third jerseys (last year's home jersey) or our throwback/legend night jerseys?
Yeah I mean the legend jerseys. I was in la a couple weeks ago and I was at the Daryl Evans night and they were wearing them. I really want a kopitar one but I can't find any online

PavelBure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 08:04 PM
  #7
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PavelBure View Post
Yeah I mean the legend jerseys. I was in la a couple weeks ago and I was at the Daryl Evans night and they were wearing them. I really want a kopitar one but I can't find any online
The only way you might be able to get an authentic is to buy a game worn jersey, but they are very expensive, especially Kopitar's. I have seen the game worn jerseys for sale from time to time at some of the kiosks in the premiere/suite seating area at Staples Center.

Doubt you find one online unless the original owner has to sell.

KINGS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-18-2012, 09:35 PM
  #8
Vamos Rafa
Ban ADT
 
Vamos Rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Clay Court
Country: Spain
Posts: 11,069
vCash: 500
Team LA store is crap. You'll only get satisfied if you're looking for all things Lakers.

Vamos Rafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 09:35 AM
  #9
Galamoor
Registered User
 
Galamoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posts: 9
vCash: 500
Last year they were selling the game worn purple jerseys just past the Team LA store in the hallway. I don't want to lay down the cash to get a kopitar or doughty jersey - but I was thinking of picking up a third or forth liner's jersey - depending on the price. In fact I am pretty sure there was still some left at the end of the year and they were 40% off. I have not seen them out there this year - they only have some of quicks pads out there this year.


Last edited by Galamoor: 01-19-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Galamoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 09:51 AM
  #10
kynen
Registered User
 
kynen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Country: Finland
Posts: 413
vCash: 500
It's such a shame these aren't on sale, I WANT ONE damnit.

kynen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 02:26 PM
  #11
Magicman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 79
vCash: 500
I know who owns this Jersey.

Second gamer, 1st gamer NNOB was sold to a card company and cut up.

This is from the Edmonton Game 1/15/11.

Doughty 1 goal, 2 assists first star of the game.

The party is interested in selling.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 108063984_slide.jpg‎ (35.1 KB, 21 views)

Magicman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 10:14 PM
  #12
Aussie King
Registered User
 
Aussie King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Melbourne
Country: Australia
Posts: 996
vCash: 500
I would love to get one of these jerseys.

Aussie King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-19-2012, 10:27 PM
  #13
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room
 
KINGS17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 15,618
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicman View Post
I know who owns this Jersey.

Second gamer, 1st gamer NNOB was sold to a card company and cut up.

This is from the Edmonton Game 1/15/11.

Doughty 1 goal, 2 assists first star of the game.

The party is interested in selling.
How much YOU want for it?

KINGS17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 09:54 AM
  #14
Butch 19
King me
 
Butch 19's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: L.A. suburb
Country: United States
Posts: 8,893
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Pretty sure he means the purple jerseys worn during the legends games.

As far as the authentics being offered at the Team LA Store, I doubt it ever happens as long as Luc is pushing the lame black and white color scheme that he is in love with.
Come one, Luc said the fans have spoken and they want black and white with homeplate.

You... don't think he's just saying that do you?

Butch 19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 12:45 PM
  #15
Whiskeypete
Registered User
 
Whiskeypete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: stuck in the middle
Country: United States
Posts: 2,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch 19 View Post
Come one, Luc said the fans have spoken and they want black and white with homeplate.

You... don't think he's just saying that do you?
of course he is at this point. his rep is on the line now that they made the change.

not sure who they surveyed, but most everyone i know that are LA fans don't like the homeplate. most everyone on Kings boards prefer some mix of purple/gold and the old crown. personally i think it came down to Luc's preference more than anything, seeing as how the numbers don't shake out in surveys.

Hammond ran the one last spring and it was overwhelmingly purple/gold. i ran one on puck daddy and it was a mix of purple/gold with some different changes to the logo.

when all you sell at Staples is black jerseys, then guess what. a large proportion of fans in attendance will be wearing......black jerseys. go figure

im to the point now that this year's third (the previous home) looks good and exciting. the small bit of color on the shoulders and sleeves makes them 'pop' compared to the dull ass black/white/silver.

pray in a few years they will want to re-roll this so they can sell more jerseys and we can finally see the homeplate retired

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 04:24 PM
  #16
RonSwanson*
Gadfly
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Food 'N Stuff
Country: United States
Posts: 8,769
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskeypete View Post
of course he is at this point. his rep is on the line now that they made the change.

not sure who they surveyed, but most everyone i know that are LA fans don't like the homeplate. most everyone on Kings boards prefer some mix of purple/gold and the old crown. personally i think it came down to Luc's preference more than anything, seeing as how the numbers don't shake out in surveys.

Hammond ran the one last spring and it was overwhelmingly purple/gold. i ran one on puck daddy and it was a mix of purple/gold with some different changes to the logo.

when all you sell at Staples is black jerseys, then guess what. a large proportion of fans in attendance will be wearing......black jerseys. go figure

im to the point now that this year's third (the previous home) looks good and exciting. the small bit of color on the shoulders and sleeves makes them 'pop' compared to the dull ass black/white/silver.

pray in a few years they will want to re-roll this so they can sell more jerseys and we can finally see the homeplate retired
I disagree with you 100%. I can't stand the old home uniforms with the purple shoulder yokes. They were awful.

I like the current uniforms. They are classy, bold, and the players like them.

RonSwanson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 04:45 PM
  #17
oh hey it's eric
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Murrieta
Country: United States
Posts: 59
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
I disagree with you 100%. I can't stand the old home uniforms with the purple shoulder yokes. They were awful.

Agreed. I am hopeful that this season is the last we ever see those jerseys.

oh hey it's eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 05:10 PM
  #18
Whiskeypete
Registered User
 
Whiskeypete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: stuck in the middle
Country: United States
Posts: 2,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
I disagree with you 100%. I can't stand the old home uniforms with the purple shoulder yokes. They were awful.

I like the current uniforms. They are classy, bold, and the players like them.

i hated them also. now i only like them because there is some color on them. all black is boring. all white is boring

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 05:11 PM
  #19
RonSwanson*
Gadfly
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Food 'N Stuff
Country: United States
Posts: 8,769
vCash: 500
I would love to see the throwback uniforms become the standard third jerseys, worn about 10 times/year.

RonSwanson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2014, 04:36 PM
  #20
Perro
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,356
vCash: 500
Hey wasn't sure where else to put this but has anyone ever purchased a jersey from coolhockey.com? Are they legit?

Perro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2014, 05:25 PM
  #21
mikeneezy
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Southern California
Country: United States
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
Hey wasn't sure where else to put this but has anyone ever purchased a jersey from coolhockey.com? Are they legit?

Coolhockey.com is legit. I have ordered from them a few times. Check out icejerseys.com and sportsk.com

But for the purple ones, teamla carries them. Unfortunately, they are the old CCM ones not the new edge ones.

mikeneezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2014, 05:39 PM
  #22
Gentle Ben Kenobi
That's no moon......
 
Gentle Ben Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Tatooine
Posts: 21,194
vCash: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perro View Post
Hey wasn't sure where else to put this but has anyone ever purchased a jersey from coolhockey.com? Are they legit?
Too legit to quit








Gentle Ben Kenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2014, 05:41 PM
  #23
tsanuri
Registered User
 
tsanuri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Grants Pass OR
Country: United States
Posts: 2,142
vCash: 500
If you want a real one and don't want to have to pay Meigray's price this is the only ones I have seen for sale. I came across them last week.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOS-ANGELES-...-/291010753138

tsanuri is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-14-2014, 06:58 PM
  #24
Whiskeypete
Registered User
 
Whiskeypete's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: stuck in the middle
Country: United States
Posts: 2,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsanuri View Post
If you want a real one and don't want to have to pay Meigray's price this is the only ones I have seen for sale. I came across them last week.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/LOS-ANGELES-...-/291010753138
he has been selling them for close to two months now. he also has the home black. these are the Canadian Edge 2.0s, not the Indo Edge 2.0 trash.

River City Sports also has the home blacks for a bit less

when it comes to customizing try Bobcat Athletics, they do the team's jerseys. it may be slow turnover for 1 off's though, but at least it will be done properly. i've got some places for customizing. if you need info just pm me

Whiskeypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-15-2014, 10:19 AM
  #25
JonTheFish
Rookie User
 
JonTheFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Southern California
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Team LA Store does have the vintage (CCM) premier ones online...

http://teamlastore.com/collections/k...e-crown-jersey

They also do the name and numbering (I think it's an extra $70-80).

JonTheFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.