HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Harts/G/Jagr

Old
01-20-2012, 01:07 AM
hckyplayer8
He's Gone!

vCash: 500
Lavi needs to shake up the lines.

Roo/Harts/Jagr need to go for awhile.

They have done nothing.

I would like (not position specific)

Cooter-Roo-Read
Harts-Danny-Jagr
Simmer-Maxi-Schenn
Zac-Vora-Harry Z

I stuck Vora on 4th so the 4th has some scoring potential. Could flip flop Vora and Maxi.

hckyplayer8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 02:51 AM
BillDineen

-3 in the game takes G to -1 on the year.

Even though a lot of chances were generated against the Isles,I would like to see lines mixed up as well:

Couturier and Read have chemistry.

Schenn and JVR had chemistry.

Simmonds works on different lines.

Voracek generates chances on any line, but somehow they don't go in. I would like to see him with G and Harts.

Briere and Talbot do have some chemistry, but nothing like Briere's with Hartnell and Leino last year.

Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Talbot-Briere-Simmonds
Read-Couturier-Jagr
JVR/Rinaldo-Schenn-Harry Z (when JVR returns)

BillDineen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 06:50 AM
Protest
C`est La Vie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Circle OneTimer View Post
Lol now im questioning the fact of if Giroux will even make ppg at the end of the season.
His last 157 games (including playoffs) he's had 159 points. I'd be surprised if he didn't get to 80-85 points this year. He's got 37 games to score 28 points in order to be at a ppg.

Protest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 02:19 PM
Left Circle OneTimer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protest View Post
His last 157 games (including playoffs) he's had 159 points. I'd be surprised if he didn't get to 80-85 points this year. He's got 37 games to score 28 points in order to be at a ppg.
Im aware of that. I always used that statistic. It was actually around 163 or around that per game last time i used it lol but its dropping. He should finish over a ppg but the way he was playing before he could have won the art ross, lindsay and hart but now he probably wont get anything unless he just explodes. (unlikely but i hope).

Left Circle OneTimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 03:28 PM
livewell68

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillDineen View Post
-3 in the game takes G to -1 on the year.

Even though a lot of chances were generated against the Isles,I would like to see lines mixed up as well:

Couturier and Read have chemistry.

Schenn and JVR had chemistry.

Simmonds works on different lines.

Voracek generates chances on any line, but somehow they don't go in. I would like to see him with G and Harts.

Briere and Talbot do have some chemistry, but nothing like Briere's with Hartnell and Leino last year.

Hartnell-Giroux-Voracek
Talbot-Briere-Simmonds
Read-Couturier-JagrJVR/Rinaldo-Schenn-Harry Z (when JVR returns)
Jagr on the 3rd line?

He was injured and took him about 2 games to get back to form. If anything he's been better than Giroux the last few games. Maybe it's Giroux that should be moved to the 3rd line.

Against the Wild and the Islanders last night he was easily the best player on that line.

livewell68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 03:48 PM
BillDineen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags6868 View Post
Jagr on the 3rd line?

He was injured and took him about 2 games to get back to form. If anything he's been better than Giroux the last few games. Maybe it's Giroux that should be moved to the 3rd line.

Against the Wild and the Islanders last night he was easily the best player on that line.
Ignorance is bliss. Who cares how lines are labelled. Jagr averages 12:36 Even Strength Time on ICE. Less than a shift difference than other third liners.

Old
01-20-2012, 03:52 PM
JohnnyOnTheSpot
I Believe in G-Sus

http://video.flyers.nhl.com/videocen...id=0&id=151238

Anyone catch this? G said he's been playing frustrated and trying to do too much, and met with Lavs today about it. Hopefully he's closer to turning this line around.

JohnnyOnTheSpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 03:56 PM
BillDineen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jags6868 View Post
Jagr on the 3rd line?

Point was to give Couturier more TOI. Jagr's would not change. Top line has been horrible defensively of late. Voracek would switch it up and Jagr is left with the most defensively responsible center (at least the past 10 games).