HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > San Jose Sharks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

10,000 Pt XXIV | A treatise on Shark board nerdiness (at least the last one was)

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2012, 02:44 AM
SoupyFIN
#character

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten Mittons View Post
Tell that girl I said hi.
I'll keep that in mind if there's an awkward pause.

Old
01-20-2012, 02:44 AM
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:

vCash: 500
Quote:

Yeah, still expensive as **** tho (it's not a small fee). It's cheaper online. And I believe you're supposed to turn them in a week before the finals or something which is when I actually open them for the first time.
Well that's pretty retarded. Right before finals is like the most important time to have your textbooks.

WHAT

Last edited by Mafoofoo: 01-20-2012 at 02:50 AM.
Old
01-20-2012, 04:29 AM
Inub0i
For the Alliance!

Send a message via AIM to Inub0i Send a message via MSN to Inub0i Send a message via Skype™ to Inub0i
God damn, it's so much easier to watch the episode instead of breaking down the episode into parts and use cinematography terms to describe it. Harder than I thought it would be.

Old
01-20-2012, 04:36 AM
KpopandHockey
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inub0i View Post
God damn, it's so much easier to watch the episode instead of breaking down the episode into parts and use cinematography terms to describe it. Harder than I thought it would be.
What, My Little Pony...?

Old
01-20-2012, 04:39 AM
Inub0i
For the Alliance!

Send a message via AIM to Inub0i Send a message via MSN to Inub0i Send a message via Skype™ to Inub0i
Quote:
Originally Posted by KpopandHockey View Post
What, My Little Pony...?
No. Doctor Who.

But thanks for giving me an idea for what to do as a End of the Quarter Project.

Last edited by Inub0i: 01-20-2012 at 04:54 AM.
Old
01-20-2012, 12:08 PM
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!

Etta James dead at 73.

Hopefully she has found peace "At Last"

RIP

Old
01-20-2012, 12:55 PM
SoupyFIN
#character

I've written over 9000 words reply about what happen today, but I've gotta hit the sauna now so be patient. You shall be rewarded.

Old
01-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Sharkway Drive
****ing All Star!

I know I'm late to the party but what happened to SSG?

Old
01-20-2012, 01:20 PM
CrazedZooChimp
Not enough guts

Send a message via AIM to CrazedZooChimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyFIN View Post
I've written over 9000 words reply about what happen today, but I've gotta hit the sauna now so be patient. You shall be rewarded.
You've gotta hit the sauna?

Silly Finns...

Old
01-20-2012, 01:35 PM
Nighthock
**** the Kings...

uh ... huh

Old
01-20-2012, 01:35 PM
HOOCH2173
That HOOCH is Crazy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkway Drive View Post
I know I'm late to the party but what happened to SSG?
I think they banned her for a few cause of all her Havlat love? Then again I'm probably totally wrong.

Old
01-20-2012, 01:37 PM
SoupyFIN
#character

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazedZooChimp View Post
You've gotta hit the sauna?

Silly Finns...
I realised how silly that sounded the moment I posted it.

Going to sauna just sounded too mainstream.

Old
01-20-2012, 01:40 PM
SoupyFIN
#character

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOOCH2173 View Post
I think they banned her for a few cause of all her Havlat love? Then again I'm probably totally wrong.
Nem discovered that SSG is (/was, sorry SSG if the bureau is at your door ) the biggest drug baroness in North-America. She admitted to sitting on a mountain of cocaine while posting in the GDT.

edit: From the Hawks GDT :
Quote:
Whenever I read your post and watch your videos I feel like I'm on drugs.
Quote:
Put the bong down then.
Quote:
I don't own a bong
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SensSharksGirl* View Post
This is where I am now! Chased by hyenas cause Sharks lose in a definite heartbreaker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
You're sitting on a mountain of cocaine?

that might actually explain a lot.
Quote:

I can't sleep though, since Nemesis made me realise that SSG is the biggest drug baroness in America.

Last edited by SoupyFIN: 01-20-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Old
01-20-2012, 01:54 PM
The Nemesis
Global Moderator
Semper Tyrannus

Yes, SSG was banned. No, we can't tell you anything more.

"Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent."
'14-15 Sharks CI Tracker: 32 GP, 12-15-5 (home-away-Nat'l/In-Region)
Sorry, I am not taking signature requests at this time.
Old
01-20-2012, 01:57 PM
Spacemania
Recovering Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Spacemania
I just discovered that this is real:

http://andywibbels.blogs.com/.a/6a00...02e809d970b-pi

You won't get it unless your a MGS Fan

When you do things right, people won't be sure if you've done anything at all.
Old
01-20-2012, 02:04 PM
Sharkway Drive
****ing All Star!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nemesis View Post
Yes, SSG was banned. No, we can't tell you anything more.
So it WAS Jpavs.

Old
01-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Inub0i
For the Alliance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemania View Post
I just discovered that this is real:

http://andywibbels.blogs.com/.a/6a00...02e809d970b-pi

You won't get it unless your a MGS Fan
Yeah.

Ahh... MGS3 was a fun, fun game.

Old
01-20-2012, 03:38 PM
SoupyFIN
#character

[Sorry it took a while, this was almost finished when I came from sauna (like 2 1/2 hours ago) but I got into a Skype conv. with my half-brother that I talk to really rarely + I've been texting with her, so I've been distracted. ]

WARNING, THE FOLLOWING TEXT CONTAINS SOME ACTIONS THAT SOUPY SUGGESTS ALL OF YOU TO DO IF YOU HAVE A SPECIAL GIRL/BOY IN YOUR LIFE!

What a day, I dunno where to start. We had only planned on having lunch together, I ended up spending almost the whole day with her and having dinner with her parents.

God, this is probably gonna be my longest post ever here. So, I picked her up from her home and we went for lunch. We had a great time, and I wished that we could continue talking there forever. I knew we would have to leave at some point because the place where we were eating is pretty popular and we were just sitting there with our plates already empty. We left eventually and I was just about to ask her if she would want to get some coffee or something, when she asked me if I wanted to come over to her place for coffee (no GTA SA thinking guys ). I was a bit confused at first, but **** yeah I said yes.

I didn't actually end up drinking coffee, turned out she's a tea drinker so I saved her the trouble and had the same myself. She tried to browse channels if there was anything worth to look, but you know daytime TV- only game-shows and other crap, so we just talked about stuff. They had a huge sofa in their living room, but we sat like only a few inches away from each other.

I started to think that, "man, first girl ever to be so close to me and for so long without mentioning my scar"- I've got a scar next to my left eye as I fell on some concrete blocks when I was a kid and you would practically need to be blind to miss it. Literally fifteen seconds later she mentioned it, and I was like great here we go again.. "I got it blablablabla as a kid" "awwww :3" was what I expected. What she did after she mentioned it left me all frozen at still. She put her hand on my cheek and I just froze. I was just sitting there, thinking myself "dude, wtf? that's not the first time a girl has touched you.". I had noticed before that she has beautiful eyes, but when I saw them that close I just got mesmerized. We just sat there, looking at each other. Just as she finished saying that "what do you see in there?", I don't know what possessed me, but I kissed her.

Right at the moment it started, I already started thinking "ohh ****, I blew it. I was too offensive.", and I stopped and apologized. To my surprise, she said I had nothing to be sorry for and kissed me back. That moment was like the most intense moment ever in my life, from the deepest grave to the highest peak in a split of a second. It felt so good being close to her, that we completely lost sense of time.

We got woken up from the dream world by her mom, who had somehow gotten inside the house without us noticing and was standing next to the sofa. I wasn't really sure what to expect, "get your filthy hands off my daughter!" or "oh hello, and you are?". Thankfully, it was the latter. We introduced each other and her mom seemed to be a really nice person. She offered to make us tea but we said we already had it, so she said "well, then you are staying for dinner.". I was a bit baffled by it but I accepted it.

I helped her with her homework (she's still at high school- her 3rd and final year, I've already graduated) since I know most of the stuff from last year, while we waited when her mother made dinner. We had already began eating when her dad arrived and was a bit "wtf, who the **** is this stranger in my kitchen". Her mom didn't really know what to say and was just guessing "umm, this is her bf?" to which we both replied almost in the same voice that not yet, we are just seeing each other. Her dad seemed okay with it, but gave me that "I'll kill you if you hurt her"-look from time to time.

We had a great time and I really liked her parents, but I thought that it's for the best if I don't stay for too long. So I got on my way, but already I'm thinking of seeing her again. She asked me to some bar, but I think she's with her (girl)friends so I'm not really sure if I should go.

Old
01-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Mafoofoo
:facepalm:

Quote:
So it WAS Jpavs.
But but but Jpavs was all about splashing the haterade on Jumbo. Not being in love with Havlat!

edit: oh and wow SoupyFIN. Sounds like you had a blast. And hey you only go the "imma kill you if you hurt her" glance. That's better than the father just coincidentally having to clean a Glock 19 the first time you meet him. Way better. lol But yeah good job son.

Old
01-20-2012, 03:43 PM
Kitten Mittons

Soupy, you're such a girl. Never apologize in the future. The parents thing was weird though; should've GTFO'd.

Also, how dare you not tell her I said hi.

Old
01-20-2012, 03:50 PM
SoupyFIN
#character

Quote:
Soupy, you're such a girl. Never apologize in the future. The parents thing was weird though; should've GTFO'd.

Yes, I know. I'm really shy, if I had been my normal self I wouldn't have kissed her in a 1000 years. SSG probably possessed me.

It was weird, but it was nice to have dinner without everyone shouting all the time for a change like at our table..

Hahaa, I did say hi from you. Well, not by name but as a friend.

Old
01-20-2012, 04:01 PM
Sharkway Drive
****ing All Star!

Quote:

I would have apologized too. Soupy I empathize. we bros in this.

Old
01-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Janney

Quote:

Quote:
Hahaa, I did say hi from you. Well, not by name but as a friend.
Soupy, the next time both of you are making out, say this line in the middle of your session in your most deepest, softest, and sensual voice..."By the way...Kitten Mittons says [slight pause] hi."

If that doesn't light a fire under her loins, I don't know what will. Also there's a 25% chance she'll respond with, "Oh, you can Mitton my Kitten any time!"

Old
01-20-2012, 04:04 PM
Kitten Mittons

She invited you home. If she rejects your kiss, she's a weirdo. Although, I dunno how old you guys are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by param View Post
Soupy, the next time both of you are making out, say this line in the middle of your session in your most deepest, softest, and sensual voice..."By the way...Kitten Mittons says [slight pause] hi."

If that doesn't light a fire under her loins, I don't know what will. Also there's a 25% chance she'll respond with, "Oh, you can Mitton my Kitten any time!"

Old
01-20-2012, 04:20 PM
SoupyFIN
#character

Quote:
Originally Posted by param View Post

If I'm going out tonight, no way in hell that I'm doing that sober.
Quote:
She invited you home. If she rejects your kiss, she's a weirdo. Although, I dunno how old you guys are.
Feelsbadman.jpg you just made me realise that I'm 20 soon. Where have all these years gone, noooooooooo-.

Positive note, I can buy over 21% alcohol from Alko (government monopoly, they sell all the booze, wine and stuff.. beers and others are at normal shops) when I turn 20. Still, pretty pointless. I can just ask dad to bring one if it's over 21% now.
Quote:
I would have apologized too. Soupy I empathize. we bros in this.
Brofist.

Closed Thread