HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Geoff Molson guilty of incompetence?

Old
01-23-2012, 05:49 PM
InglewoodJack

vCash: 500
Working in Quebec one should have a working knowledge of french like the rest of us.
That being said, I think what ECWHSWI is saying are that to ownership, the fans that spend more money are more important, and I agree with that. That being said, fan opinion doesn't affect management, and there are several english coaches that speak french, I don't think they're going to restrict themselves to first language francophones (As they shouldn't).

InglewoodJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2012, 05:50 PM
InglewoodJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by habitue View Post
We must all remember that we are posting on an English speaking board.

Us, French Quebecers should know better.

We are on two different planets.
This is incredibly pretentious, flawed and ridiculous. To the point where I'm actually offended by this.

InglewoodJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Poulet Kostopoulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
[/B]

Yeah you're right, no reason to be pissed off at 20 years without a cup. Thanks for reminding me muppet.
Just because you are not satisfied or that you are oh soooo pissed about it doesn't mean you're less muppet than me if I were ever one. In fact, the muppet is the one who's actually taking this too seriously and being pissed about it. By the way, the NY Yankees at some point in their history also waited close to 20 years to win another championship. Habs are no NY Yankees, at least not in terms of money. Yankees have the money. What do you think the Habs have that should make them win the Cup more often than any other teams? Your sense of entitlement?

Last edited by Poulet Kostopoulos: 01-23-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Poulet Kostopoulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2012, 05:56 PM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglewoodJack View Post
Working in Quebec one should have a working knowledge of french like the rest of us.
That being said, I think what ECWHSWI is saying are that to ownership, the fans that spend more money are more important, and I agree with that. That being said, fan opinion doesn't affect management, and there are several english coaches that speak french, I don't think they're going to restrict themselves to first language francophones (As they shouldn't).

woah! took a while but someone finally gets it! grats!

same here.

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote