HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Columbus Blue Jackets @ Nashville Predators (mod edit: for Voldy)

Old
01-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
Pretty sure pekka had last years mask last night.

I don't feel bad for the jackets. I hate pretty much every player on their team (they traded the only one I did like) and their fans are pretty rude. I do, however, feel for their hardcore fanbase. While I hope we continue to kick their butts till kingdom come, I hope the fans get a slightly better on ice product. Oh and fire their broadcast team. Worst in the business

I hope they go through with this occupy nationwide thing.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 11:15 AM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
i think last night he had on this years mask.
From where I sat last night, I assure you that it was last year's!! My buddy got the 'upgrade of the game' and invited us!!

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 11:26 AM
wadesworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSteve View Post
From where I sat last night, I assure you that it was last year's!! My buddy got the 'upgrade of the game' and invited us!!
How were those seats? They always seemed a bit too low to me (and your picture seems to confirm it), but I guess they're better than the upper deck. If you were offered those seats for free or mid-lower-level for $10 each, which would you take?

wadesworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 11:43 AM
SavageSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadesworld View Post
How were those seats? They always seemed a bit too low to me (and your picture seems to confirm it), but I guess they're better than the upper deck. If you were offered those seats for free or mid-lower-level for $10 each, which would you take?
They were a blast to be honest and I'd take them again in a heartbeat!! Nothing like being able to drink beer and pound on the glass when the Pred's scored their first ever GooGoo Goal!!

We were all like little kids again!! Something about being that close and feeling the boards move and having nothing but the glass between you and a puck in the bicuspid that was second to none!! I've sat all over the arena and if I had to buy these seats, I'd be hard pressed to come again to another game (price on the tickets were $250/ea); but for free, I felt like we were the luckiest folks in the building!!

SavageSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Drake744
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
Does anyone feel bad for the blue jackets and their fans? Personally I don't, but I hope the fans stand up and demand change though. The whole organization is ugly
I feel bad for their fans. I mean, I remember from 98 to 03 thinking "ugh we have no shot at the elusive playoffs. One of these years we'll finally make it." Pretty much all my best Preds memories are from the playoffs. Not just on-ice, but remembering the city and downtown areas rockin' before and after games, and the showcase that is the NHL playoffs. The emotions cranked up by 10 for every moment of every game. Not only has Columbus only made the playoffs once, but they were swept AND gave up a goal a minute into their first home playoff game ever. What a buzzkill. I can't imagine that, but then again maybe you don't miss it until you experience it. Either way, I feel bad for their fans but not feeling bad for them would mean they're successful, and I'm not cool with that idea.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 12:37 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

I remember a few of their posters that used to come on here to dog us over attendance and lack of spending. That started the hate I have for them and it continues to this day...

triggrman is online now   Reply With Quote