HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Free Agent Frenzy
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Free Agent Frenzy Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Minnesota's top 4 defenseman and spare parts...

Old
01-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Marlowe Syn
R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
If Brodziak could play wing, I would love to get him too/instead of Clutter since I doubt he'd be traded
Brodziak can play any forward position, in any zone on the ice, at any time of the game, anywhere. From what I've seen he is the consummate professional. Even if he doesn't tally on the scoresheet, doesn't neccessarily mean he did not have a good game. He is a hockey player in every sense of the word. I hope we keep him myself. He's more valuable IMO than a 2nd, which is what I suspect he'd return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
I would definitely move Ness and our 2nd for Zidlicky. I'm just glad he wasn't talking about Brock Nelson, who's from Minnesota either though he's from North Dakota territory.
That is sold. On the flipside to Brodz, I couldn't stand Zithead when he was in Nashville. Offense with absolutely no defensive awareness whatsoever. Fast forward four plus years, he is still a defensive idiot with now no offense whatsoever. I say dump him to the KHL, except I remember the Cold War years(not all of it I'm not that old), I don't wanna risk that re-igniting. I was willing to buy the GM goodly enough to take him off our hands a bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label. But a 2nd and Ness? Done and done thank you Long Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by forthewild View Post
not only is it in MN its a storied and history rich program
The original and in some minds the true Hockeytown, USA.

Marlowe Syn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-24-2012, 08:45 PM
forthewild

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPSHOT723 View Post
I know that, I meant for where he chose to go to college. Apparently he's from the area of Minnesota that roots for UND.
he could have seen a better opportunity for his career in the last several years some very good nhl guys went to UND, coupled with UofM having a downswing in terms of program performance.

still i was really hoping he fell to the 2nd but ****ing Snow broke my heart twice that year with Nino and then Nelson

forthewild is offline   Reply With Quote