HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Apparel

Old
01-20-2012, 04:57 PM
weeze

vCash: 500
Apparel

For those that were able to watch the game last night, they showed the group of Preds fans that made the trip to Columbus. Wish I could have been one myself! My question is when they showed the group of Preds fans, some of them were wearing what looks like a new hat, it is Yellow/Gold with the letters NP on the front, some had the Preds logo but I am intersted in the one with the NP on it. I have searched everywhere (so I think) on the net for that hat but have not been able to find it. Not even in the Preds store. If anyone can help, please let me know where I can get one. Living up in Illinois, all I can find are Blues, Wings and Hawks crap!

Thanks in advance!

Now GMDP, go and get us a top 6 forward so we can keep Weber/Suter and win the SC!

weeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-20-2012, 11:25 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Send a message via AIM to codeyh
http://www.sport-seasons.com/NHL/Hat...aps/670/search

codeyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2012, 07:57 AM
lstcyr

Are there any other places where I could get infant/toddler Preds clothing? I'm not in Nashville so it would have to be online.

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2012, 10:06 AM
weeze

Thanks for the link!
That is the hat in Navy (which I am going to buy) but I was looking for it in the Gold. They do not have it in gold.

Old
01-21-2012, 12:52 PM
Adz

Those were handed out by the Preds organization so they will probably have them in the stores/online soon. I didn't happen to get that one. :/ (Yeah, I got to go on that trip, which was awesome!)

I've seen some infant/toddler clothing on nhl.com in the past. I've also gotten some at area Target stores, but of course that was here in Nashville. Anything special you're looking for? I could check the pro shop and see if they'll mail out.

Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-21-2012, 01:07 PM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
Those were handed out by the Preds organization so they will probably have them in the stores/online soon. I didn't happen to get that one. :/ (Yeah, I got to go on that trip, which was awesome!)

I've seen some infant/toddler clothing on nhl.com in the past. I've also gotten some at area Target stores, but of course that was here in Nashville. Anything special you're looking for? I could check the pro shop and see if they'll mail out.
I have four small grandsons - all three and under - that I need to get Preds gear for before they turn into Blackhawks (two) or Sabres (the other two) fans. We've taught the two year old to say hockey and a version of Predators so we're off to a good start.

Old
01-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Adz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstcyr View Post
I have four small grandsons - all three and under - that I need to get Preds gear for before they turn into Blackhawks (two) or Sabres (the other two) fans. We've taught the two year old to say hockey and a version of Predators so we're off to a good start.
I checked what they have. They have infant and toddler replica jerseys (gold and white) that cost $45. Onesies/Baby T's gold and navy were $16. Toddler sizes were $22 - $26. The gold t's had Rinne 35 in the new font. They were really cute. There were also some general Preds blue T's at that price range. Also had some Toddler Gold Sweatshirts for $25. Not a huge collection but what they had was sturdy and pretty nice.

They used to have replica jerseys at Target for around $22, but they weren't as authentic looking as the ones in the pro shop and last time I checked they didn't have much left...but I'll look next time I go.

My granddaughter (age 3) went ice skating for the first time today. Her mom says she's a natural. Maybe exposing her to the Stanley Cup playoffs on TV in her first month of life is paying off. ;-)

Old
01-23-2012, 11:48 AM
RaiderDoug

Thanks for the link also,

It's impossible to find any Preds gear in Knoxville. The Sports Seasons here has a small rack of T-shirts stuck between all the UT/Bama stuff. That's about it.

And for some reason, NHL.com and the link on the website doesn't offer very much of the new gear - you'd think they'd want that stuff up on the website as soon as possible, but I guess not.

I meant to stop at the pro shop after the Minny game on the 29th, but forgot about it and walked out.

RaiderDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-23-2012, 01:57 PM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adz View Post
I checked what they have. They have infant and toddler replica jerseys (gold and white) that cost $45. Onesies/Baby T's gold and navy were $16. Toddler sizes were $22 - $26. The gold t's had Rinne 35 in the new font. They were really cute. There were also some general Preds blue T's at that price range. Also had some Toddler Gold Sweatshirts for $25. Not a huge collection but what they had was sturdy and pretty nice.

They used to have replica jerseys at Target for around $22, but they weren't as authentic looking as the ones in the pro shop and last time I checked they didn't have much left...but I'll look next time I go.

My granddaughter (age 3) went ice skating for the first time today. Her mom says she's a natural. Maybe exposing her to the Stanley Cup playoffs on TV in her first month of life is paying off. ;-)
Thanks. Are those at Target or the shop at the Arena?

Old
01-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Adz

Quote:
Thanks. Are those at Target or the shop at the Arena?
All arena. I haven't been to Target to check yet. There wasn't much last time I checked though.

Old
01-25-2012, 09:48 PM
BADofSmashville

Alright guys,
It is now time for me to give in and buy a new Preds jersey. I will be honest I looked for a fake one from China, but they all seem WAY to obvious, so I am looking for the best or well..CHEAPEST place to buy one. I really want a McGrattan one with a prayer that he will return next year, but if not him then Rinne... Anybody know where I can get the most Bang for my buck.. Want a 3X or 56(I believe), but have to have a 2x atleast.. Thanks.

BADofSmashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-25-2012, 09:59 PM
RaiderDoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADofSmashville View Post
Alright guys,
It is now time for me to give in and buy a new Preds jersey. I will be honest I looked for a fake one from China, but they all seem WAY to obvious, so I am looking for the best or well..CHEAPEST place to buy one. I really want a McGrattan one with a prayer that he will return next year, but if not him then Rinne... Anybody know where I can get the most Bang for my buck.. Want a 3X or 56(I believe), but have to have a 2x atleast.. Thanks.
I've got some dough saved up to buy a new gold one, want Suter, but don't want to buy one until he signs (if he doesn't, Rinne it is).

Anyhow, I think i'm going to order from sportsk.com, they're an American outfit out of Detroit. $165.00 for a fully sewn jersey, i've looked around and you can't beat it.

Old
01-25-2012, 10:00 PM
BADofSmashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderDoug View Post
I've got some dough saved up to buy a new gold one, want Suter, but don't want to buy one until he signs (if he doesn't, Rinne it is).

Anyhow, I think i'm going to order from sportsk.com, they're an American outfit out of Detroit. $165.00 for a fully sewn jersey, i've looked around and you can't beat it.
Sounds legit...I'm gonna go check it out.

Old
01-26-2012, 12:17 AM
codeyh
HFB Partner

highly recommend SportsK. Very legit.

The chinese knock-offs of the new gold jersey look like a UCLA Hockey jersey, the blue is WAY off.

Old
01-26-2012, 07:30 AM
lstcyr

Went to sports.sk and noticed Thrashers jerseys (toddler) very cheap. Check out the selection here: http://www.sportsk.com/toddler-old-nhl-jerseys.html

Notice especially the third jersey.

Old
01-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Adz

Ha ha! They keep hoping, but it ain't happening.

Old
01-26-2012, 04:48 PM
weeze

Still no Gold hat with NP on the front....

Old
01-27-2012, 11:52 AM
BADofSmashville

Quote:

You Sir win the prize.. Its not a legit prize, more like bragging rights. I am definetly buying from them. Thanks again man.

Old
01-27-2012, 12:02 PM
codeyh
HFB Partner

Quote:
Went to sports.sk and noticed Thrashers jerseys (toddler) very cheap. Check out the selection here: http://www.sportsk.com/toddler-old-nhl-jerseys.html

Notice especially the third jersey.

The $8 ones? I got the last predators one they had (old style predators jersey) two weeks ago

Old
01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
RaiderDoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADofSmashville View Post
You Sir win the prize.. Its not a legit prize, more like bragging rights. I am definetly buying from them. Thanks again man.
Glad to be of service.

I'm thinking about going ahead and ordering a Rinne jersey from them. Suter's been my favorite Pred, but the more I watch Pekka, the more I like the guy. This whole Suter contract dispute has kind of soured me on that guy. It also doesn't hurt that he's possibly going to be the face of the franchise for the next 7 years.

Old
01-27-2012, 06:00 PM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeyh View Post
The $8 ones? I got the last predators one they had (old style predators jersey) two weeks ago
I just thought it was funny that it says Thrashers jerseys and one of the pictures shows a Preds old style.

Old
01-27-2012, 06:26 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

My brother went to buy a Rinne jersey last night. He said Sports Seasons in Murfreesboro was sold out of Rinne and Suter sweaters, but he nearly got a gold Smith. He also said the new NP hats were there.

ThirdManIn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 06:28 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

Quote:

I think I paid $160 for my Weber jersey. It was $175 after tax, though.

Old
01-27-2012, 06:47 PM
RaiderDoug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdManIn View Post
I think I paid $160 for my Weber jersey. It was $175 after tax, though.
Was it sewn, or was it that heat pressed stuff? Where did you get it?

Also, I'm in Knoxville, a hockey merchandise black hole, so unfortunately I can't zip over to Sportseasons. Well, I can, but all they have in the Knoxville store is Bama/UT stuff.

Old
01-27-2012, 06:50 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

It's sewn. I wasn't trying to brag or top anything. Just tossing it out there for those in the area is all.