HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

(3-2 SOL): Unbiased PGT is Unbiased. [Billboard Space For Rent!]

Old
01-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Offshore Oil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
Each and every further loss furthers to piss me off. That being said, I thought the Oilers played better last night than the night before.

That 5 minutes of overtime was the most exciting 5 minutes of hockey the Oilers have played in ages. Too bad they couldn't get it done.
I was at the game and that OT was jaw-dropping balls-out pond hockey - great fun and goaltending at both ends. Good to see the Oil go toe-to-toe with 'one of the best teams in the league (TM)' Except for a few line-mismatches, the Sedins were kept to the outside and the Oil showed surprising poise and patience all game long. For all the rust, Whitney seemed to calm things down a lot - he upgrades the D to merely bad (from horrendously aweful).

When I bought these tix in September, I thought this would be a pivotal divisional matchup...

Last edited by Spawn: 01-26-2012 at 02:38 AM. Reason: fixed quote
Offshore Oil is offline   Reply With Quote