HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Free Agent Frenzy
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Free Agent Frenzy Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Mlt - edm

Old
01-27-2012, 05:01 PM
brunosevigny

vCash: 500
I would prefer to lose Beaulieu than Tinordi but is place is not safe. I would also resign Subban. As for Eller, I think the kid will be great but he doesn't fit in Montreal. Plekanec is a keeper and DD is in front of him at least for the time the combinaison Patches -- DD -- Cole is red hot. In my opinion, Eller can go.
If you want something, you need to give some and PRV and grigorenko are exactely what the habs need.

brunosevigny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 05:10 PM
Andros777

I wouldn't do it from Montreal's point of view. I was skeptical for a long time, probably longer than anyone, but I'm finally starting to believe in Eller. Meanwhile, it's not like Paajarvi has been special or anything, and we have to give Tinordi/Beaulieu to move up maybe two spots? The draft is deep.

The Oilers like their prospects and we like ours, I don't do this.

Andros777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 05:20 PM
Horseradish

Quote:
Originally Posted by heathfilms View Post
To Montreal

Magnus Paajarvi
Edmonton's 1st

To Edmonton

Lars Eller
Montreal's 1st
Jarred Tinordi
Peter Delmas G 2nd rounder

for montreal they would get a great winger for pleks and bourque being like cole we would have 2 great line that are very similar

Paajarvi-Tomas-Rene
Patches-DD-Cole
ak46-Leblanc-white
moen-Nokelainen-Blunden

Paajarvi,Patches,ak46 being the skilled forwards
Tomas,DD,Leblanc being the passers
Rene,Cole,white being the hitters that opens up the game3

after we get EDM's 1st I would pick Ryan Murray
Could work out if Edmonton improves over the next month, but it won't work for the Oil if their pick is a lottery pick.

If it's a lottery pick, but not in the top-2 spots, the only guy edmonton would want from MTL is Subban.

Let's say it's the #3 pick, Edmonton would probably go for Subban and Eller for Paajarvi and their 1st. Even then, maybe not. If Edmonton's pick is looking like it'll be 5th or 6th, let's say, then this trade probably works for them.

Horseradish is online now   Reply With Quote