HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

2012-2013 Season

Old
01-27-2012, 01:07 PM
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCMN View Post
Why do you guys put Markov in the line-up? He won't and will never be back. His carrer is over, get used to it.
Ok Doc.

Markov should be back something in Feb, and if he isn't back at all this season, I agree that would mean that his career is done, and in that case, we can sign Suter for 6.5M.

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 01:09 PM
uiCk
GrEmelins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonSkorpion View Post
Leblanc should spend at least another year in Hamilton.
Depending on who sings, and whatever interesting UFA's are available, i think LL will probably have good pre-season, will force management to keep him up and will grind his way to being a lock, on whatever line he will play on. Guy wants to achieve big. Was really fond of his adaptability to the NHL game this season, and no way did i predict him even playing a game with MTL, let alone 14 games with some impressing play. Finishing the season with the dogs will probably be enough for AHL him imo.

uiCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Miller Time

more delusions... but hey, all in good fun:

Trades:

Summer
- Kovalchuk/Corrente for Kristo/Weber/Palushaj/CGY 2nd/Gomez (yes, gomez... see trade thread if u want explanation)
- trade Kaberle to highest bidder IF Markov is back & plays end of season

Now
- Gill/Moen/Campoli to highest bidder
- Kaberle to highest bidder
- Kost/conditional pick (1st 2013 if he doesn't re-sign, 3rd if he does) for Radulov/G.Bourque

UFA signings:
- Sarich- 1yr/1.25M$

2012-2013

CAPGEEK.COM CAP CALCULATOR

FORWARDS
Ilya Kovalchuk ($6.666m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Alex Radulov ($5.500m)
Erik Cole ($4.500m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Max Pacioretty ($1.625m)
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Lars Eller ($1.900m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Louis Leblanc ($1.170m) / Ryan White ($0.825m) / Mike Blunden ($0.850m)
Gabriel Bourque ($0.618m)

DEFENSEMEN
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) / P.K. Subban ($4.750m)
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) (Kaberle ($4.25m) / Raphael Diaz ($1.750m)
Alexei Emelin ($1.200m) / Cory Sarich ($1.250m)
Matt Corrente ($0.660m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.000m) / Peter Budaj ($1.150m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,248,333; BONUSES: $300,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $51,667

short term, defense is a little suspect, but with Tinordi/Beaulieu/Ellis/Pateryn/Nash all in Hamilton next year, and Bennett/Dietz/Nygren in the pipeline, we have some quality young depth that should be pushing for spots by 2013.

and with an offence like that, who needs defense anyways

Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 01:26 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

If Darche is in our lineup more than 10-15 games next year I will throw up.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Vanek20
Drive for 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernell Karl View Post
If Darche is in our lineup more than 10-15 games next year I will throw up.
Give me a break. Can the people stop whining about Darche, and orgasm on players like Clifford/Winchester, what the hell is happening with our fanbase. Darche is a 4th line guy that works hard and does the little things well. In addition, this year he added block shots to his play and dives more often in the PK especially (ala begin) to block shots = heart and commitment.

Vanek20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Iwishihadacup

and he stands in front of the net

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 02:19 PM
habitue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain G View Post
Give me a break. Can the people stop whining about Darche, and orgasm on players like Clifford/Winchester, what the hell is happening with our fanbase. Darche is a 4th line guy that works hard and does the little things well. In addition, this year he added block shots to his play and dives more often in the PK especially (ala begin) to block shots = heart and commitment.
Me too. I don't understand the whining about a 4th line player paid 650K and doing his job with heart and honestly.

Maybe folks here are tired to see him on TV. Too bad. There is only two French-speaking guys on that team and DD doesn't give interviews much.

habitue* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 02:44 PM
YMCMBeaulieu
A$AP MICHEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain G View Post
He's okay as a 13th/14th forward but he should never be playing every game for a NHL team. He's going to be 36 next year, he's slow and he's not overly impressive on the PK. I would've rather just kept Pyatt as he's young, has tons of speed and was great on the PK, but apparently I orgasm on players like Clifford and Winchester despite not mentioning either of their names before on this board.

YMCMBeaulieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 03:01 PM
habs03
Subban #Thoroughbred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pernell Karl View Post
He's okay as a 13th/14th forward but he should never be playing every game for a NHL team. He's going to be 36 next year, he's slow and he's not overly impressive on the PK. I would've rather just kept Pyatt as he's young, has tons of speed and was great on the PK, but apparently I orgasm on players like Clifford and Winchester despite not mentioning either of their names before on this board.
I think they were generally speaking, when talking about ppl bashing Darche and wanting other guys that do pretty much nothing also, ex Winchester. I really don't mind Darche, like you said he shouldn't be playing every game, but I think that has a lot more to do with injuries. I think going into the season he was the 13th forward with White being the 12th, but injuries happen.

In regards to Pyatt. I disagree, I think it was the right choice in keep Darche, he uses his size to gets in front of the net, that got him 12 goals and 26 points last year, pretty good for a 12/13th forward.

Sadly for him, I think after this year, he probably won't get an 1-way contact, and if he can't get one else where, I'd like back with the Bulldogs on a 2-way contract to help some of the young guys coming that will be coming to the Bulldogs next year, Gallagher,Tinrodi,Kristo etc

habs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 03:02 PM
Roulin

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
???/AK-Eller-White
???-Gomez-Leblanc/Gallagher
Nokelainen-Blunden

Gorges-Subban
Emelin-???
Kaberle-Diaz
St-Denis-Weber

Over the roster limit, but I think it's safe to assume there will be injuries. Otherwise, LL and BG are waiver ineligible, so they can be sent down temporarily.

The top priority has to be a top 4 dman. Brad Stuart would be good, but I assume he will stay in Detroit. I'm guessing we'll have to trade for a defenceman. I'd expect an overpayment either way.

If we can get AK for a bargain, I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back, but I wouldn't break the bank. I think we could get by with less offence from that position, seeing as there often isn't enough PP time to go around anyway.

There are a lot of UFA candidates for those bottom wing positions, including but not limited to Moen, Ponikarovski, Tootoo, Slater, Hagman, Fedotenko, Campbell, Paille, Taylor Pyatt. There have also been quite a few useful bottom six forwards made available on waivers this season, I'd expect this to continue. This is a position for bargains.

I'd stay away from Parise, Kovalchuk, Carter. All these shiny pieces either come with overly long contracts, or will require overpayment. We are also somewhat locked into top 6 forward situation. Our 5 highest paid forwards each have a NTC.

Roulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-27-2012, 05:47 PM
Maxpac

Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Maxpac-Desharnais-Cole
Kostitsyn-Eller-Blunden/Leblanc
Clifford-White-Reaves

Markov-Gorges
Emelin-Subban
Kaberle/Tinordi-Diaz
Tinordi/Beaulieu

Is this going to be our line-up? Probably not. But I think this is a well-balanced line-up that basically has no hole in whatsoever.

If I would go major fantasy route, Subban and Plekanec would be traded, 1 with a pick would go to Anaheim's favor for Perry to play on the RW on the 1st line and and the other would be traded for a young future stud at center position, i.e Huberdeau or Couturier.

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 06:07 AM
HabsSlappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Maxpac-Desharnais-Cole
Clifford-White-Reaves

Markov-Gorges
Emelin-Subban
Kaberle/Tinordi-Diaz
Tinordi/Beaulieu

Is this going to be our line-up? Probably not. But I think this is a well-balanced line-up that basically has no hole in whatsoever.

If I would go major fantasy route, Subban and Plekanec would be traded, 1 with a pick would go to Anaheim's favor for Perry to play on the RW on the 1st line and and the other would be traded for a young future stud at center position, i.e Huberdeau or Couturier.
I like your trade ideas but the posted lineup looks extremely similar to this years team. I think we can all agree that this years lineup is not good enough. Your only changes are to the 4th line and we are not a good 4th line away from a cup.

I am not trying to pick on you specifically because you did then suggest some bold moves. Just seems that a lot of fans are reluctant for change and not willing to make big changes in order to move forward.

Trading a good player should yield a good return as long as our new GM does his job.

HabsSlappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 07:43 AM
EllertoKostitsynGoal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
???/AK-Eller-White
???-Gomez-Leblanc/Gallagher
Nokelainen-Blunden

Gorges-Subban
Emelin-???
Kaberle-Diaz
St-Denis-Weber

Over the roster limit, but I think it's safe to assume there will be injuries. Otherwise, LL and BG are waiver ineligible, so they can be sent down temporarily.

The top priority has to be a top 4 dman. Brad Stuart would be good, but I assume he will stay in Detroit. I'm guessing we'll have to trade for a defenceman. I'd expect an overpayment either way.

If we can get AK for a bargain, I wouldn't be opposed to bringing him back, but I wouldn't break the bank. I think we could get by with less offence from that position, seeing as there often isn't enough PP time to go around anyway.

There are a lot of UFA candidates for those bottom wing positions, including but not limited to Moen, Ponikarovski, Tootoo, Slater, Hagman, Fedotenko, Campbell, Paille, Taylor Pyatt. There have also been quite a few useful bottom six forwards made available on waivers this season, I'd expect this to continue. This is a position for bargains.

I'd stay away from Parise, Kovalchuk, Carter. All these shiny pieces either come with overly long contracts, or will require overpayment. We are also somewhat locked into top 6 forward situation. Our 5 highest paid forwards each have a NTC.
The point you make about not having enough PP time to go around is a very good one that people seem to forget when they make up lineup sometimes. But I disagree that it means we could do with less offence from that position, it just means that we need to look for good 5-5 players. That's a big reason I want to keep AK, he'll give you top 6 ES production from the "third line". People are too obssessed with numbering line sometimes, what we need is 3 lines that can produce at a top6 rate 5-5(that's about 30+ ES pts). If Leblanc makes the team and we keep AK he should be the one getting the spot next to him and Eller since it's pretty clear that the organisation wants to make him a winger(and his game fits better there) and as much a love White in a fourth line role he shouldn't be anywhere near a scoring line long term, not over Leblanc anyway(this goes for Blunden too). If they plan on keeping Leblanc in Hamilton, Ruutu would also be perfect on that line. Also, it's the Eller bia in me talking but I don't want Eller end up with something like Blunden and Darche or White, he's proving he can produce at a top6 rate on ES (on pace for 30+ without PP time and that's counting a long stint where he was playing with only grinders since AK was either injured or on another line) and he's clearly reached the point in his devellpment where he deserves better than grinders and plugs as wingers.

I would have to agree about not being a fan of signing big name ufa. The exception I would make is for Sutter since I feel tend to feel safer with dman, especially defensive dman.

EllertoKostitsynGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 09:09 AM
Roulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllertoKostitsynGoal View Post
The point you make about not having enough PP time to go around is a very good one that people seem to forget when they make up lineup sometimes. But I disagree that it means we could do with less offence from that position, it just means that we need to look for good 5-5 players. That's a big reason I want to keep AK, he'll give you top 6 ES production from the "third line". People are too obssessed with numbering line sometimes, what we need is 3 lines that can produce at a top6 rate 5-5(that's about 30+ ES pts). If Leblanc makes the team and we keep AK he should be the one getting the spot next to him and Eller since it's pretty clear that the organisation wants to make him a winger(and his game fits better there) and as much a love White in a fourth line role he shouldn't be anywhere near a scoring line long term, not over Leblanc anyway(this goes for Blunden too). If they plan on keeping Leblanc in Hamilton, Ruutu would also be perfect on that line. Also, it's the Eller bia in me talking but I don't want Eller end up with something like Blunden and Darche or White, he's proving he can produce at a top6 rate on ES (on pace for 30+ without PP time and that's counting a long stint where he was playing with only grinders since AK was either injured or on another line) and he's clearly reached the point in his devellpment where he deserves better than grinders and plugs as wingers.

I would have to agree about not being a fan of signing big name ufa. The exception I would make is for Sutter since I feel tend to feel safer with dman, especially defensive dman.
I think you make a lot of good points.

Regarding big UFA signings working out more often with defencemen (Chara, Rafalski, Gonchar with the Pens, Niedermayer...) - something I agree with - maybe it's as simple as dmen hitting their prime later than forwards?

I also agree that 5 on 5 production is very useful deep in the lineup. It just becomes a question of budget, at a certain point. The way I see things, the Habs have already overpaid on their top 6 forwards, and have a need on the blue line. Kostitsyn is definitely a better player than, say, Repik, Taylor Pyatt, Ponikarovsky, Omark... but if he costs 3mil more, forces the team to take another skilled player off the PP, and the Habs go into battle with a 2nd pairing of Emelin-Diaz, is the team in a better situation than if they go cheap at his position?

I guess the other consideration is, how fast does the team think Leblanc and Gallagher will be ready for the top 9? Maybe Palushaj also gets another audition?

Old
01-28-2012, 11:51 AM
Killerguitar101*

Send a message via AIM to Killerguitar101*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxpac View Post
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Maxpac-Desharnais-Cole
Clifford-White-Reaves

Markov-Gorges
Emelin-Subban
Kaberle/Tinordi-Diaz
Tinordi/Beaulieu
Not bad. I kind of like the 4th line, it's a true 4th line... not like ours with lame players like Darche.

Killerguitar101* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 12:32 PM
onemorecup*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi Nc E x13x View Post
no way you play bourque or leblanc on the 4th line
folks you cant have DD and pleks as your 1-2 punch down the middle and compete

one of the other has to go

onemorecup* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 12:37 PM
Killerguitar101*

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemorecup View Post

Another one that underates the power of Desharnais the magnificient.

Old
01-28-2012, 01:12 PM
Roulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemorecup View Post

- I don't see Plekanec and Desharnais as similar players, at all.

- IMO, Plekanec and Eller will be considered 1-2 sooner than later.

- The other 1-2 combos in our division are Krejci/Bergeron, Connolly/Grabovsky, Roy/Leino and Spezza/Turris. The Penguins and Red Wings' situations are extremely rare, and required a lot of luck.

Old
01-28-2012, 04:33 PM
EllertoKostitsynGoal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulin View Post
I think you make a lot of good points.

Regarding big UFA signings working out more often with defencemen (Chara, Rafalski, Gonchar with the Pens, Niedermayer...) - something I agree with - maybe it's as simple as dmen hitting their prime later than forwards?

I also agree that 5 on 5 production is very useful deep in the lineup. It just becomes a question of budget, at a certain point. The way I see things, the Habs have already overpaid on their top 6 forwards, and have a need on the blue line. Kostitsyn is definitely a better player than, say, Repik, Taylor Pyatt, Ponikarovsky, Omark... but if he costs 3mil more, forces the team to take another skilled player off the PP, and the Habs go into battle with a 2nd pairing of Emelin-Diaz, is the team in a better situation than if they go cheap at his position?

I guess the other consideration is, how fast does the team think Leblanc and Gallagher will be ready for the top 9? Maybe Palushaj also gets another audition?
I don't think AK will cost 3M more than a good bottom 6 player if I look at what those kinf of guys got last summer. And signing him doesn't force us to take anyone off the PP, he only gives us another option. AK is a player that usually get about 45pts a season. If his prod was something like 20-25 ES and the rest on the PP I would agree that keeping him doesn't make that much sense but it's not. His prod tend to look more like about 35 ES pts (and usually good for 15 ES goal too) with the rest on the PP.

And I really don't know what they'll do with the D and we probably won't get an idea until we know if Markov is okay.

About Leblanc, Palushaj and Gallagher, I think Leblanc is the best option on a scoring third line. He looked pretty good this year and I think he could manage close to 30 ES pts playing with Eller and AK. If we play him with grinders on the fourth line he won't, but with those two this seems more likely.

I think Gallagher gets at least one year in the AHL, probably a couple of callups the following year and he'll be there full time when Gionta's contract is done. He looked good in preseason but I don't know if he's ready yet for harder opposition.

As for Palushaj, I don't think he got a good chance this year, he was never going to be the kind of player who shined on a fourth line and I think it's pretty hard to say what the organisation has in mind for him.

Personally the goal I would have in mind with next year's lineup would be to have all top 9 foward capable of reaching at least 30 ES points. It gets lost in the middle of a bad season but a positive from this year is how we've become a much better 5-5 team, it's the powerplay that has sinked us. And luck, since we actually get our chances on the powerplay but somehow happens to be the only team in the league with a worst % on the PP than on ES (wich is ridiculous and pretty rare).

Let's say for a top 9

Pacioretty-DD-Cole
Bourque-Plekanec-Gionta
Leblanc-Eller-AK

People will say it's almost like this year's line up and we suck so...
But if we can fix the powerplay (And I know people are sick of hearing that but the % shouldn't screw us up as much next year so just that should help a bit) that is actually a pretty good group 5-5 considering that:

1. Well it's a lot like this year and we are actually good 5-5.
2. At the beginning of the year alot of the other lines had to sacrifice scoring (remember that Darche-Eller-Noke line playing against top lines?) to give softer minutes to the Pac-DD-Cole line, it may seem stupid but having them able to handle tougher minutes than they did at the beginning of this season will help greatly in the case of injuries, on the road etc.. putting them against soft oposition wil be more of a luxury than an obligation.
3.Cammy for Bourque, I don't know how Bourque will look for the rest of his contract (at least the caphit is low) looking at his previous seasons he seems to be a pretty solid ES producer while Cammy was maybe more a PP guy.
4.Leblanc is the question mark to hit 30ES pts but if we look at comparable last year Eller had 17 ES pts. That was from the fourth line with non-top 6 talents and low minutes. (Altought I think more than half of his prod came in the 20-25 games he played with AK and Moen ). I think Leblanc can get at least close to 30 playing with Eller and AK, altought maybe having a rookie there means Plekanec has to take the harder minutes wich we at least know he is good at.
5.There is no way we can lead the league in man games lost to injury halfway trough the season again next year, right? I mean we could, but

EllertoKostitsynGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Roulin

I agree with a lot of your post, especially that our PP and injury situations are bound to improve next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllertoKostitsynGoal View Post
I don't think AK will cost 3M more than a good bottom 6 player if I look at what those kinf of guys got last summer.
If I'm AK's agent, I think he can get a contract comparable to Leino's on the open market, $4.5mil/yr. A home town discount might be around $4mil/yr.

Last season, I look at Gordon, Halpern, Reasoner, Pouliot, Torres, Fiddler as solid depth forward signings for under $2mil/yr.

Old
01-28-2012, 05:32 PM
Habs13

R. Bourque - R. Getzlaf - E. Cole
M. Pacioretty - D. Desharnais - D. Penner
A. Kostitsyn - L. Eller - M. Blunden
T. Moen - R. White - I. Schultz

S. Weber - P.K. Subban
A. Emelin - J. Gorges
S. O'Brien - S. Hannan

C. Price
P. Budaj

You could switch Moen with Blunden but they would both then be on off wings... makes a better line-up, though. So, that would be my team... too busy to look up numbers and I know it's probably unlikely to sign Weber but whatever... just for fun.

Last edited by Habs13: 01-28-2012 at 05:40 PM. Reason: Edit: forgot to add that I want an enforcer as my 13th forward, and would bring up A. Henry as my 7th D.
Habs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 05:48 PM
Killerguitar101*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13 View Post

S. Weber - P.K. Subban
A. Emelin - J. Gorges
S. O'Brien - S. Hannan

C. Price
P. Budaj

You could switch Moen with Blunden but they would both then be on off wings... makes a better line-up, though. So, that would be my team... too busy to look up numbers and I know it's probably unlikely to sign Weber but whatever... just for fun.

Last edited by Habs13: Today at 06:40 PM. Reason: Edit: forgot to add that I want an enforcer as my 13th forward, and would bring up A. Henry as my 7th D.
Dustin Penner?...

Old
01-28-2012, 06:00 PM
Nicko999

vCash: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs13 View Post

S. Weber - P.K. Subban
A. Emelin - J. Gorges
S. O'Brien - S. Hannan

C. Price
P. Budaj

Dustin Penner??? No, no and no.

Also Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole needs to be together.

Nicko999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 06:31 PM
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
i got 2 line ups

FORWARDS
Zach Parise ($7.600m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Erik Cole ($4.500m)
Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.400m) / Lars Eller ($2.000m) / Rene Bourque ($3.333m)
Travis Moen ($1.800m) / Zenon Konopka ($0.900m) / Ryan White ($0.625m)

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Barret Jackman ($3.800m)
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) / P.K. Subban ($3.000m)
Alexei Emelin ($1.200m) / Raphael Diaz ($0.900m)

GOALTENDERS

FORWARDS
Tuomo Ruutu ($3.800m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Max Pacioretty ($1.625m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Erik Cole ($4.500m)
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Lars Eller ($1.500m) / Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.400m)
Ryan White ($0.625m) / Zenon Konopka ($0.900m) / Arron Asham ($0.900m)

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Barret Jackman ($4.000m)
Josh Gorges ($3.900m) / P.K. Subban ($3.200m)
Alexei Emelin ($1.300m) / Tomas Kaberle ($4.250m)
Raphael Diaz ($0.900m)

GOALTENDERS

donghabs98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-28-2012, 08:37 PM
Subban76

FORWARDS
Rene Bourque ($3.333m) / Tomas Plekanec ($5.000m) / Brian Gionta ($5.000m)
Erik Cole ($4.500m) / David Desharnais ($0.850m) / Max Pacioretty ($1.625m)
Andrei Kostitsyn ($3.800m) / Lars Eller ($1.570m) / Tuomo Ruutu ($3.800m)
Ryan White ($0.625m) / XXX / Travis Moen ($2.000m)
Mathieu Darche ($0.700m)

DEFENSEMEN
Andrei Markov ($5.750m) / Josh Gorges ($3.900m)
Ryan Suter ($6.500m) / P.K. Subban ($2.875m)
Alexei Emelin ($1.284m) / Raphael Diaz ($1.100m)
/ Yannick Weber ($0.850m)

GOALTENDERS
Carey Price ($6.750m) / Peter Budaj ($1.150m)

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled without the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $66,000,000; CAP PAYROLL: $62,963,366; BONUSES: $0
CAP SPACE (21-man roster): $3,036,634

Pipe dream, but it would be great. Missing a big 4th line center, but 3M$ in cap space.

Subban76 is offline   Reply With Quote