HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

**Official** NHL 12 EASHL Teams Thread: V3.0. 'Frankfest 2012' Edition

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-28-2012, 10:57 PM
  #301
FranksBJBarn
Registered User
 
FranksBJBarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Good. Hoping to get some other guys online so we can string some games together.

Getting to the point where I'm going to have to put together a schedule. Everyone *****es that they want to play but never online at the same times.
Im online now

FranksBJBarn is offline  
Old
01-29-2012, 02:01 PM
  #302
YEMELIN74
Registered User
 
YEMELIN74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lévis
Country: Iceland
Posts: 1,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to YEMELIN74
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
Good. Hoping to get some other guys online so we can string some games together.

Getting to the point where I'm going to have to put together a schedule. Everyone *****es that they want to play but never online at the same times.
i think that the problem might also be the time we are playing... its not easy to get 6 people online at the same time after 11pm during week days.

YEMELIN74 is offline  
Old
01-29-2012, 02:17 PM
  #303
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YEMELIN74 View Post
i think that the problem might also be the time we are playing... its not easy to get 6 people online at the same time after 11pm during week days.
You're right, but I can't force people to come on earlier or later. We're gonna have to find days where everyone is most likely to be online at a compromised time, because at this point the team isn't going to last much longer with this kind of inactivity.

overlords is offline  
Old
01-29-2012, 02:42 PM
  #304
YEMELIN74
Registered User
 
YEMELIN74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lévis
Country: Iceland
Posts: 1,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to YEMELIN74
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
You're right, but I can't force people to come on earlier or later. We're gonna have to find days where everyone is most likely to be online at a compromised time, because at this point the team isn't going to last much longer with this kind of inactivity.
i agree, we need to find a few days that will work for everyone!


anyway i will be online again tonight!

YEMELIN74 is offline  
Old
01-29-2012, 05:09 PM
  #305
Mr Rogers
Registered User
 
Mr Rogers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 458
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by YEMELIN74 View Post
i agree, we need to find a few days that will work for everyone!


anyway i will be online again tonight!
Same here. I'll be on tonight around 9.
It'd be cool to start some games at atleast 10pm from now on, considering playing 6s takes even more time than normally. I think my gpa would appreciate aswell. I know Frank is usually on at that time, noticed Bud is there too. hopefully it doesn't conflict with Joel's work schedule

Mr Rogers is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 09:55 AM
  #306
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 4,371
vCash: 500
So this is for a PS3 team, right? The team I joined from HF hardly plays anymore (Xbox).

I'm a A- D man, and I have my legend card. I'm looking to join an active Xbox team. Send me a PM if anyone has a team that's looking for quick passing D-men.

Dr Gonzo is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 11:55 AM
  #307
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
So this is for a PS3 team, right? The team I joined from HF hardly plays anymore (Xbox).

I'm a A- D man, and I have my legend card. I'm looking to join an active Xbox team. Send me a PM if anyone has a team that's looking for quick passing D-men.
We tryout any one willing to give it a shot. What team were you on?

overlords is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 01:41 PM
  #308
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,866
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
*cough* anybody going to play? Like ever?
Friday was my birthday so I was out, Saturday I had 2 flag football games and got home at like 2AM, and last night when I wanted to come on, JRock was the only person online..And when I checked back a little later, it was only JRock and Frank. Overall, weekends aren't great for me.

I'll be on tonight, text/msn me if I'm not on!

Bud2790 is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 01:45 PM
  #309
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud2790 View Post
Friday was my birthday so I was out, Saturday I had 2 flag football games and got home at like 2AM, and last night when I wanted to come on, JRock was the only person online..And when I checked back a little later, it was only JRock and Frank. Overall, weekends aren't great for me.

I'll be on tonight, text/msn me if I'm not on!
Yeah, I know you've been on a lot or willing to hop on if I texted you. Not really worried about you guys on defense, you're there when we need you. Offense on the other hand...

overlords is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 03:29 PM
  #310
FranksBJBarn
Registered User
 
FranksBJBarn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 230
vCash: 500
Well this is just to inform you guys that if nobody is online tonight at 11 at the latest, I will recruit some random dude from OTP and we'll do the playoffs PS3-style!

FranksBJBarn is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 04:04 PM
  #311
YEMELIN74
Registered User
 
YEMELIN74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Lévis
Country: Iceland
Posts: 1,154
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to YEMELIN74
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syck Frank View Post
Well this is just to inform you guys that if nobody is online tonight at 11 at the latest, I will recruit some random dude from OTP and we'll do the playoffs PS3-style!
i will be online tonight around 9:30pm

YEMELIN74 is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 04:42 PM
  #312
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syck Frank View Post
Well this is just to inform you guys that if nobody is online tonight at 11 at the latest, I will recruit some random dude from OTP and we'll do the playoffs PS3-style!
So no banner then?

overlords is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 04:49 PM
  #313
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,283
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
So no banner then?
What's a banner?

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 05:36 PM
  #314
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,314
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
What's a banner?
We used to be banners, but we quit modding. I think that's what he's talking about.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 05:46 PM
  #315
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,283
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
We used to be banners, but we quit modding. I think that's what he's talking about.
When we planning on playing 5? I haven't seen most guys on in a while. I end up playing OTP and having french guys rave about "Desharnais, la prochaine st louis!"

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 05:50 PM
  #316
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,270
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
When we planning on playing 5? I haven't seen most guys on in a while. I end up playing OTP and having french guys rave about "Desharnais, le prochain st louis!"
..

ECWHSWI is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 05:51 PM
  #317
LyricalLyricist
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 21,283
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
..
Or was I saying our players play like girls?

LyricalLyricist is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 05:52 PM
  #318
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service
 
Watsatheo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,314
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
When we planning on playing 5? I haven't seen most guys on in a while. I end up playing OTP and having french guys rave about "Desharnais, la prochaine st louis!"
I'll play tonight if people are coming on. I tried to invite the BigTuna guy since he seemed to play a ton and wanted in but I can't seem to add him from the ea site. Probably too late now if he really did have almost 1k games, no way he waits without a club.

Watsatheo is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 06:08 PM
  #319
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator
 
Crimson Skorpion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Lachine, Quebec
Country: Germany
Posts: 27,987
vCash: 50
Awards:
I'll be on at the 11 o'clock hour for a few games.

__________________
Shawn Wilken,
Head of Hockey Department
LastWordOnSports.com


Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 07:29 PM
  #320
Bud2790
Registered User
 
Bud2790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,866
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syck Frank View Post
Well this is just to inform you guys that if nobody is online tonight at 11 at the latest, I will recruit some random dude from OTP and we'll do the playoffs PS3-style!
Haha! I'll be on pretty soon, but probably appearing offline, so just send a party invite!

Bud2790 is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 07:38 PM
  #321
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud2790 View Post
Haha! I'll be on pretty soon, but probably appearing offline, so just send a party invite!
I'm gonna rush my assignment to get some games in tonight. We should start recruiting wingers.

overlords is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 09:46 PM
  #322
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan
 
Dr Gonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Bat Country
Posts: 4,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
We tryout any one willing to give it a shot. What team were you on?
I was playing with TheDamned.

Although correct if I am wrong, you guys play on PS3?

Dr Gonzo is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 09:48 PM
  #323
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
I was playing with TheDamned.

Although correct if I am wrong, you guys play on PS3?
No, we play xbox. The information is all in the OP.

We're playing some playoff games right now. We can move a D to wing for you to tryout, if you want.

overlords is offline  
Old
01-30-2012, 09:59 PM
  #324
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!
 
ECWHSWI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 15,270
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LyricalLyricist View Post
Or was I saying our players play like girls?
it's Louise then

ECWHSWI is offline  
Old
01-31-2012, 03:55 AM
  #325
LarsEller
Registered User
 
LarsEller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Copenhagen
Country: Denmark
Posts: 141
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
I'll play tonight if people are coming on. I tried to invite the BigTuna guy since he seemed to play a ton and wanted in but I can't seem to add him from the ea site. Probably too late now if he really did have almost 1k games, no way he waits without a club.
I would still like to join your club. I'm sending a invite after work tonight. The Psn I'd is bomkarl. I joined my old club with the biigtuna account, but we don't really play anymore. What pos do

LarsEller is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:17 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.