HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Buffalo Sabres
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pominville shows he's out of touch (Bucky)

Old
01-31-2012, 08:08 PM
Play4Miracles*
1 nation under Oil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jBuds View Post
http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/co...icle717733.ece

Sorry for another posting from TBN. I know we're all a bit sick of the perpetual diatribe... but here's another gem from Bucky:

Not that I disagree with him on this one, but holy ****...relax, man
. Stop beating this thing to death. And you want to pick on the captain?

You want the CAPTAIN to say "Give us Datsyuk because Roy sucks and we have no other centers"...??

I could understand Bucky wanting a response like "well all of these players are stars, so you'd love to have them all...but I couldn't pick just one"...

Do you want your captain backing the boys in the lockerroom, or throwing guys under the bus and creating a bit of a stir?

Seriously, somebody slip some prozak in that guys coffee. Get him a lap dance or a beer, something. What's he supposed to say, "Oh emm Geee I would totally pick Chara cause he's SOOOO TALL and he I like so and so cause he's super skilled TEEHEEEE!!".

It was a rhetorical question and he chose to simply support his own team. That's good leadership. The end.

Play4Miracles* is offline   Reply With Quote