HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

What would your team have given for Cammalleri

Old
01-31-2012, 07:27 PM
tmurfin
So Good! Mony Mony!

vCash: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by topdog View Post
All i can say the deal is working out great for the Habs.
Bourque 5 Games 2 goals 1 assist and a +1 while
Cam 5 games 1 goal ,0 assist and a -5.
All this and we're not even talking about how good Bourque has been playing away from the puck.
Right now the Habs are running away with this trade.
Lol, lets give it a little more than 5 games chief.

tmurfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 07:30 PM
JustAHabFan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmurfin View Post
Nope, im talking about hitting the post multiple times, busting out on breakaways, and setting up great plays. Thanks for coming out though.
He didn`t do those in Montreal. But he did cause turnovers in the defensive zone that resulted in the puck in our nets.

JustAHabFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 07:34 PM
Halifaxhab*

Quote:
Lol, lets give it a little more than 5 games chief.
agreed. And I really think this was a win-win trade. Both teams fill a need and the 2nd + cap space make up for the talent difference

Halifaxhab* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 07:38 PM
tmurfin
So Good! Mony Mony!

vCash: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halifaxhab View Post
agreed. And I really think this was a win-win trade. Both teams fill a need and the 2nd + cap space make up for the talent difference
I agree.. I think and hope it turns out for both teams, still a Bourque fan and have always had a soft spot for the habs. I just think its ridiculous to claim a winner or say anyone is "running away" with this deal after 5 games.

tmurfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 07:40 PM
FanHabtic

Quote:
I agree.. I think and hope it turns out for both teams, still a Bourque fan and have always had a soft spot for the habs. I just think its ridiculous to claim a winner or say anyone is "running away" with this deal after 5 games.
Not to mention that the Habs have yet to draft with the 2nd round pick received in the trade nor have they seen the development of the prospect that was received. Furthermore, we haven't seen the benefit of the cap-space earned in this trade. Too many variables involved in this trade and far too early for anyone to declare a winner.

FanHabtic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 07:42 PM
JustAHabFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanHabtic View Post
Not to mention that the Habs have yet to draft with the 2nd round pick received in the trade nor have they seen the development of the prospect that was received. Furthermore, we haven't seen the benefit of the cap-space earned in this trade. Too many variables involved in this trade and far too early for anyone to declare a winner.
I am not claiming that the Habs won the trade. But Cammy did absolutlely nothing prior to the trade.

JustAHabFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-31-2012, 07:44 PM
FanHabtic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAHabFan View Post
I am not claiming that the Habs won the trade. But Cammy did absolutlely nothing prior to the trade.
Neither did Bourque, or the 2nd round pick that has yet to change hands or the prospect that we received.

FanHabtic is offline   Reply With Quote