HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Kasparaitis Fined $1000 for diving

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Fire Sather
Play Like a Pug

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pens Are Back
all he does is get hit. he is not a perimeter player. he goes along the boards, fights thru traffic and finishes some checks too.. much more than jagr ever did when he broke into the league

like i siad you guys should watch some of their games.

i live in the NY area and did not believe that my friends were saying the rangers were for real earlier in the year. i said its their typical shoot out of the gate and collapse later in the year type of thing.

he told me to watch them play and i did. he was right, you guys do look real so far this year. not anything like the past few years

watch crosby without any bias and you'll see he not half as bad as some on these boards make him out to be with the diving and whining
Your own fans admit Sid dives, whines, etc... what are you talking about?!?

Old
01-09-2006, 03:07 PM
natureboy*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Prescription
Crosby should've been fined 1,000,000 dollars this year for diving.
I'm really beginning to detest him. Especially when heads like don I'm a complete a Cherry back him up for his pitiful actions.
Has anyone encountered anyone more of a biggot then Don Cherry?

Last edited by SingnBluesOnBroadway: 01-09-2006 at 04:15 PM.
Old
01-09-2006, 07:11 PM
The Pens Are Back*

.....let a stick hit you in the face and see if your head bops up a bit.

....hatcher is 6'5 250lbs compared to crosby 5'11 195. the way hatcher went to hit him...isn't it obvious he was going down regardless...how is that a dive?? hatcher took him out hard but clean except for his stick coming up
the stick came up and smaked him in the face while hatcher was nailing him. the hit and not the stick put sid on the ice.

the obvious dive in that game came from ryan whitney after being hooked in the circle, not Sid's sticks to the face

.......gotta show me where pens fans admit that he dives...i'd love to see it. has he maybe embelished 2-3 times during the season...probably
have't most players try to embelish a penalty just as much this season? probably

....one thing you have right is
yes, some pens fans do say that he whines too much...this is nothing new to us because we have seen lemiuex, jagr, do the same and worse(even older than what crosby is now)
but, he's 18 and once he matures will grow out of it

save your hatred for the flyers....they are in the running with you guys. we are far from contending... in a couple of years hopefully our rivalry will mean something with both teams as contenders

Old
01-09-2006, 07:36 PM
NYR469

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasparKrunch
good thing he makes $3.34 million.
where did you see this?

Closed Thread