HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Jersey Woes : Habs lose to Devils 5-3, but there is a silver lining

Old
02-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Jayball

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SB164 View Post
He barely speaks English. That's as good as speaking French in Quebec.
Good call. Lmao

Jayball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2012, 09:07 PM
SterioDesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSharpMarble View Post
EVERY team has fans that do that, hell you are on our board whining about it. Get a clue. Put some thought into something before posting it here please and stop wasting everyones time.
yeah? every fans of any team calls the cop on players? every fans whine about having a coach they can't understand? every fans make parades with signs in front of the arena after their player get hit but when their player give a dirty hit they defend him?..... oh really ?

i'm getting annoyed by all that stupidity in real life so why not go out of my way to annoy you guys? it goes full circle lol

SterioDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2012, 09:10 PM
donghabs98
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
with our PP 30th why not think outside of the box
its not like the PP can be worse

try gill in front of the net
mix pairings

donghabs98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-03-2012, 11:05 PM
elias026

sorry to bug you guys, im just wondering if anyone caught what Pierre Mcguire said about the Parise situation on tsn 990 on thursday(dont know if it was in the day or pregame)

elias026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 12:52 AM
Kimota
Nation of Poutine

I like the Devils. These guys are feisty. PK had to apologizes to Larsen because the Devils would have chased him all night after his hit.

Kimota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 07:03 AM
PunkinDrublic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
I like the Devils. These guys are feisty. PK had to apologizes to Larsen because the Devils would have chased him all night after his hit.
What a dumass. I don't remember any of the Ruins running around the ice apologizing for hitting Patches. **** this teams princess mentality is getting on my nerves.

Last edited by PunkinDrublic*: 02-04-2012 at 07:35 AM.
PunkinDrublic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 08:34 AM
DEVILS ALL THE WAY*
Yes, I'm a hypocrite

I was listening to the team 990 before the start of the Habs/Devils game and caught Pierre McGuire talking about Parise.

He said that Zach texted him in order to get some news about his friend Drew Stafford since he was missing from Buffalo's lineup this week or last week (IDK). Pierre also said that Zach wouldn't mind playing for 2 teams and if he chose one of those 2 teams, they'd be almost impossible to stop.

Did anyone catch that during the pre-game show via the radio (TSN 990) because my board is calling me out since Parise is bigger then Christ over there and they would like for me to prove to them that McGuire really said those things.

If someone, anyone, heard the same thing I did... please PM me or just take two seconds to post it on our board in the http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1097187 thread.

Thanks you !!!

DEVILS ALL THE WAY* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Protest the Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimota View Post
Maybe, just maybe P.K is a good guy.

This place is so stupid sometimes. You can't even be a decent person anymore, or you're a *****.

Protest the Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 10:26 AM
couris

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
What a dumass. I don't remember any of the Ruins running around the ice apologizing for hitting Patches. **** this teams princess mentality is getting on my nerves.
Agreed.

couris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Iwishihadacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHMB Prez View Post
or maybe its just a game and that sports spirit is the way to go unlike the neanderthal goons?

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 10:46 AM
The Doors

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEVILS ALL THE WAY View Post
I was listening to the team 990 before the start of the Habs/Devils game and caught Pierre McGuire talking about Parise.

He said that Zach texted him in order to get some news about his friend Drew Stafford since he was missing from Buffalo's lineup this week or last week (IDK). Pierre also said that Zach wouldn't mind playing for 2 teams and if he chose one of those 2 teams, they'd be almost impossible to stop.

Did anyone catch that during the pre-game show via the radio (TSN 990) because my board is calling me out since Parise is bigger then Christ over there and they would like for me to prove to them that McGuire really said those things.

If someone, anyone, heard the same thing I did... please PM me or just take two seconds to post it on our board in the http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1097187 thread.

Thanks you !!!
This is why the Habs should hire McGuire as GM. He could do some "legal" tampering with Parise prior to UFA season.

The Doors is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

Quote:
Originally Posted by donghabs98 View Post
with our PP 30th why not think outside of the box
its not like the PP can be worse

try gill in front of the net
mix pairings
Fixing the PP is not hard IN THE BOX, we need to have plays developping down low and not just passing to the point and blasting. I'm not an NHL coach and I can figure out how to neutralize our PP.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-04-2012, 11:09 AM
Em Ancien
Sexy 2nd Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carey Price View Post
Fixing the PP is not hard IN THE BOX, we need to have plays developping down low and not just passing to the point and blasting. I'm not an NHL coach and I can figure out how to neutralize our PP.
Or use decent personnel, and not have Gomez out there?

Play Weber on the point? Play AK on the halfboards?

Em Ancien is online now   Reply With Quote