HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trading Huet??????????????

Closed Thread

Old
01-11-2006, 11:30 PM
mvalerio27

vCash: 500
Trading Huet??????????????

Does anyone seem to think that the Habs might be showcasing Huet instead of Theodore?

Old
01-11-2006, 11:33 PM
Habs13

I don't think that would make much sense really... why trade Huet when Theodore has been so bad? At least with Huet, we have a shot at winning games here and there.

Old
01-11-2006, 11:33 PM
znk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvalerio27
Does anyone seem to think that the Habs might be showcasing Huet instead of Theodore?
I really hope not.
1-He has no significant value.
2-He's playing better then Theo.
3-He's cheap. He basicaly Costs 10 times less then Theo.

Old
01-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Guy Caballero

Quote:
Originally Posted by znk
He basicaly Costs 10 times less then Theo.
Wow...think about that for a minute.

Then again, a few games isn't much to go on. I'm very happy with what I've seen, but I don't think he's capable of that every night.

Old
01-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Catala

Send a message via MSN to Catala
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvalerio27
no

Old
01-12-2006, 05:56 AM
CalHabFan

Mr

We won't know till it happens, BG may surprise all of us...

Old
01-12-2006, 06:07 AM
Stefan

Send a message via MSN to Stefan
You know what, it may not be as far-fetched as it sounds... like it or not, Jose Theodore is the posterboy of this franchise. He will not go anywhere, unless he is overpaid for - which let's face it gents, ain't happening til the Leafs win the Cup. Surely you get my drift.

Everyone's going on about why we don't want to get rid of Huet... well that's exactly what other GM's are seeing, and will really start to see within the next couple of games. If Huet can keep this going, and if Zednik would you know - hit the back of the net every once in a while, it would be a very attractive package for another team. Is Huet better than Theodore? No, this won't last very long. Is he better than Danis? Right now, he might be - has he really impressed you all A LOT more than Danis did? I would be very very happy with a Theodore Danis tandem, especially if it meant adding either a decent defenseman or another scoring threat.

Time will tell though.

Old
01-12-2006, 10:17 AM
bugs44

Why not we do it all the time ,we keep the bad over payed players and trade the good cheap ones then we complain no one wants what we have, over priced and under achievers.

Old
01-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Matrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHabsRule
You know what, it may not be as far-fetched as it sounds... like it or not, Jose Theodore is the posterboy of this franchise. He will not go anywhere, unless he is overpaid for - which let's face it gents, ain't happening til the Leafs win the Cup. Surely you get my drift.

Everyone's going on about why we don't want to get rid of Huet... well that's exactly what other GM's are seeing, and will really start to see within the next couple of games. If Huet can keep this going, and if Zednik would you know - hit the back of the net every once in a while, it would be a very attractive package for another team. Is Huet better than Theodore? No, this won't last very long. Is he better than Danis? Right now, he might be - has he really impressed you all A LOT more than Danis did? I would be very very happy with a Theodore Danis tandem, especially if it meant adding either a decent defenseman or another scoring threat.

Time will tell though.
You know what is the Hab's posterboy??? WINNING! Just do a survey to see who we like more now between Huet and Theo. This is Montreal, we don't care about who makes us win, we just want to win no matter what. Koivu was acclaimed for his hard work and his battle with cancer and then was booed because of the Ribs incident, who was the young french quebecer that is untouchable. And now we all want to drive Ribeiro to the airport as soon as possible. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO IT IS, WE WANT RESULTS.

Closed Thread