HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Radio this morning

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
02-08-2012, 04:04 PM
  #26
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short
 
Roman Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Franklin, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,803
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds19 View Post
I remember Trotz saying that, but I think Howard is taking it out of context. Pretty much Trotz was saying, was that all Carter did was score three goals (tongue in cheek). Like saying, "yeah, he didn't do much other than score a hat trick against us", hardy har har. I don't think he was criticising him, other than maybe, the preds were able to stop the bleeding after Carter got the hatty.
That is how I read that comment as well.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 05:00 PM
  #27
Viqsi
carrying the flag
 
Viqsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Scary Internet
Country: United States
Posts: 21,105
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopreds19 View Post
I remember Trotz saying that, but I think Howard is taking it out of context. Pretty much Trotz was saying, was that all Carter did was score three goals (tongue in cheek). Like saying, "yeah, he didn't do much other than score a hat trick against us", hardy har har. I don't think he was criticising him, other than maybe, the preds were able to stop the bleeding after Carter got the hatty.
I also seem to recall there being other players of potential interest to the Preds that Trotz has criticized in the past. Phil Kessel comes to mind, although I may be off-base on that particular one.

(That said, I would be perfectly happy with not trading Carter to the Preds. Just for the record. )

__________________
Remember - when you're a hockey fan, it's not "reckless driving", it's "good forechecking".
"Viqsi, you are our sweet humanist..." --mt-svk on the CBJ boards

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 07:13 PM
  #28
Adz
Eudora Wannabe
 
Adz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Hermitage TN
Country: United States
Posts: 1,583
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jstreet View Post
Last night on the Nucks broadcast their announcer made a point to say that there was no hockey coverage in the newspaper yesterday, implying that hockey isn't much cared for or discussed in the media.

True that the Titansean doesn't report like they should outside of Josh Cooper's twitter feed but our radio stations are coming along and our bloggers are both insightful and interesting.
I think maybe they just missed it. Or maybe they wanted to give that impression...but it's not true.

There were at least 2 articles and maybe 3. I'll have to look at the paper to see exactly how it was configured but one was about how we were looking for payback, one was a preview (that's the part that might have been combined--don't have the physical paper here) and the other was about Mike Fisher sitting out practice and had information about the records and the attendance and other stuff in it.

Updated: Page 1 of sports was the Payback article, continued on page 2. Page 2 also had the Fisher article and information about the upcoming (now last night's) game, and there was a Scoreboard feature with info about league play. One fourth of the sports articles in yesterday's paper were devoted to hockey. Maybe they thought it should be on the front page.


Last edited by Adz: 02-08-2012 at 08:41 PM.
Adz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 08:42 PM
  #29
dulzhok
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 500
I don't think there are any solid accounts of Cater being a locker room cancer, at least that I'm aware of. It's easy to speculate because Philly deemed him (and Richards) expendable. So he's not happy in Columbus-- who would be? Especially because he signed a life-long contract with Philly only be traded the worst team in the league right before his NTC kicked in. If he was a huge cancer, I doubt Philly would have signed him to a 10 year deal (it's possible though).

There's a picture of him partying? Just about every young (and many old) NHL players hit the bars after games, including many Predators.

I can't speak for Carter's character, but I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions.

The guy scored 46 goals and is still young. His contract is long, but his NTC does end in 2 years. If you can get him for decent price, I think that's one of our only realistic options right now. I'd give Lindback, Blum, 1st, unless there is evidence that he is a "severe" locker room cancer. Lots of players don't like Pronger, but he still leads teams deep into playoffs time and time again.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 08:56 PM
  #30
token grinder
formerly sirryan189
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Franklin
Country: United States
Posts: 4,191
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
I don't think there are any solid accounts of Cater being a locker room cancer, at least that I'm aware of. It's easy to speculate because Philly deemed him (and Richards) expendable. So he's not happy in Columbus-- who would be? Especially because he signed a life-long contract with Philly only be traded the worst team in the league right before his NTC kicked in. If he was a huge cancer, I doubt Philly would have signed him to a 10 year deal (it's possible though).

There's a picture of him partying? Just about every young (and many old) NHL players hit the bars after games, including many Predators.

I can't speak for Carter's character, but I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions.

The guy scored 46 goals and is still young. His contract is long, but his NTC does end in 2 years. If you can get him for decent price, I think that's one of our only realistic options right now. I'd give Lindback, Blum, 1st, unless there is evidence that he is a "severe" locker room cancer. Lots of players don't like Pronger, but he still leads teams deep into playoffs time and time again.
I think alot of the character questions come from the dry island stuff

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-08-2012, 09:10 PM
  #31
glenngineer
Registered User
 
glenngineer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Spring Hill, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,158
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
I don't think there are any solid accounts of Cater being a locker room cancer, at least that I'm aware of. It's easy to speculate because Philly deemed him (and Richards) expendable. So he's not happy in Columbus-- who would be? Especially because he signed a life-long contract with Philly only be traded the worst team in the league right before his NTC kicked in. If he was a huge cancer, I doubt Philly would have signed him to a 10 year deal (it's possible though).

There's a picture of him partying? Just about every young (and many old) NHL players hit the bars after games, including many Predators.

I can't speak for Carter's character, but I think a lot of people are jumping to conclusions.

The guy scored 46 goals and is still young. His contract is long, but his NTC does end in 2 years. If you can get him for decent price, I think that's one of our only realistic options right now. I'd give Lindback, Blum, 1st, unless there is evidence that he is a "severe" locker room cancer. Lots of players don't like Pronger, but he still leads teams deep into playoffs time and time again.
The fact that this keeps coming up means there's an issue. Do you hear anything like this about Weber, Suter, Legwand, etc? No. We can dress the pig anyway we want and have our takes on it but there's a reason this stuff is out there.

For what it's worth, my understanding is once he was traded from Philly to Columbus his NTC went away. I saw it in the last few days and can't remember where but that's what I had read.

Also, for what it's worth, you build team with chemistry, talent and intangibles. While Carter certainly has the talent, is he a guy that's going to blend well with the existing players in the locker room, regardless of how strong the leadership is? That's my biggest concern. Maybe he would. Maybe he wouldn't. Is it worth the risk?

Also, after watching last night, goal scoring is not our issue, we need some beef on the back end. We need a long in the tooth grizzled veteran with some size that can move people around in the defensive zone. Boullion just can't get it done anymore.

Doan is a possibility. Saw something on TSN about him being moved because of the ownership issues in Phoenix. Also, I'd consider going after guys like Ray Whitney and Milan Hejduk. These are the types of moves I could see Poile making.

glenngineer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:24 AM
  #32
kypredsfan
Weber is OUR captain
 
kypredsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,621
vCash: 500
Well I haven't listened to 104.5 since 102.5 became the home of the Preds. I did listen to "coffee with the coach" and when I heard his comment to Suter and Suter's response, I was pleased as well.

As far as the other comments: I remember trotz comments quite well regarding Carter. He was definitely dogging Carter post game that night. Says after his hat trick, he disappeared. That's not positive reinforcement.

kypredsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:28 AM
  #33
Predsboro
Registered User
 
Predsboro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 344
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kypredsfan View Post
Well I haven't listened to 104.5 since 102.5 became the home of the Preds. I did listen to "coffee with the coach" and when I heard his comment to Suter and Suter's response, I was pleased as well.

As far as the other comments: I remember trotz comments quite well regarding Carter. He was definitely dogging Carter post game that night. Says after his hat trick, he disappeared. That's not positive reinforcement.
I took it that way as well KPF ... we were listening on the drive home and when Trotz said that we all went "Whoa" ...

Predsboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 02:07 AM
  #34
dulzhok
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 3,528
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenngineer View Post
The fact that this keeps coming up means there's an issue. Do you hear anything like this about Weber, Suter, Legwand, etc? No. We can dress the pig anyway we want and have our takes on it but there's a reason this stuff is out there.

For what it's worth, my understanding is once he was traded from Philly to Columbus his NTC went away. I saw it in the last few days and can't remember where but that's what I had read.

Also, for what it's worth, you build team with chemistry, talent and intangibles. While Carter certainly has the talent, is he a guy that's going to blend well with the existing players in the locker room, regardless of how strong the leadership is? That's my biggest concern. Maybe he would. Maybe he wouldn't. Is it worth the risk?

Also, after watching last night, goal scoring is not our issue, we need some beef on the back end. We need a long in the tooth grizzled veteran with some size that can move people around in the defensive zone. Boullion just can't get it done anymore.
Keeps coming up?... on internet message boards? the Canadian media?

That whole dry isalnd... so what if Carter drinks. Like I said, I can't speak for Carter's character, and I wouldn't expect him to be William Wallace. He doesn't have to be a locker room favorite. As long as he's a decent guy that can score goals.

Our goal scoring has improved this year to the middle of the pack. Do I think it's going to be able to beat the truly elite in the playoffs when goals are hard to come by? Nope. We need offense and we need some defensive depth if we want make a real run.

dulzhok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 08:23 AM
  #35
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese
 
PredsV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Outside
Country: Scotland
Posts: 14,243
vCash: 400
I am just shaking my head at people who would say no to a guaranteed 30 and possible 40 goal scorer for alleged character issues. Unless he is so bad he ends up like Karalahti, I think our leadership is strong enough to keep him in line as long as he scores like he always has. This team has been desperate for a goal scorer forever and they don't come on the market often. If cbj will trade with us I hope poile pulls the trigger

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 08:43 AM
  #36
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short
 
Roman Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Franklin, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,803
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsV82 View Post
I am just shaking my head at people who would say no to a guaranteed 30 and possible 40 goal scorer for alleged character issues. Unless he is so bad he ends up like Karalahti, I think our leadership is strong enough to keep him in line as long as he scores like he always has. This team has been desperate for a goal scorer forever and they don't come on the market often. If cbj will trade with us I hope poile pulls the trigger
Finally, we agree on something

I am actually thinking pretty positively about the trade deadline this year. I think Weber and Suter changed Poile's winning timeline from "next year" to "this year"

I really hope we get a guy like Carter, Statsny, etc. That, in my mind, would make us a cup contender, not a 2nd round, fringe WCF team.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 09:35 AM
  #37
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dulzhok View Post
Keeps coming up?... on internet message boards? the Canadian media?

That whole dry isalnd... so what if Carter drinks. Like I said, I can't speak for Carter's character, and I wouldn't expect him to be William Wallace. He doesn't have to be a locker room favorite. As long as he's a decent guy that can score goals.

Our goal scoring has improved this year to the middle of the pack. Do I think it's going to be able to beat the truly elite in the playoffs when goals are hard to come by? Nope. We need offense and we need some defensive depth if we want make a real run.
You cannot believe everything on boards and in the news but bad character issues would not be out there if they were not true. What has to happen for it to be true? It's all speculation. Like another poster said you sure do not hear about guys having character issues that do not.
It takes more than a decent guy who can score goals. This young team is going to need more than that.
Yes, he is young and he is going to go out and have a good time. On the other hand if you were investing 10 million dollars into a person would you want him out at bars and running around town at 3am? It's easy to run other peoples money i highly doubt people would feel the same if it was your cash and your arse depended on getting the most you can out of him.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 10:08 AM
  #38
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
You cannot believe everything on boards and in the news but bad character issues would not be out there if they were not true. What has to happen for it to be true? It's all speculation. Like another poster said you sure do not hear about guys having character issues that do not.
It takes more than a decent guy who can score goals. This young team is going to need more than that.
Yes, he is young and he is going to go out and have a good time. On the other hand if you were investing 10 million dollars into a person would you want him out at bars and running around town at 3am? It's easy to run other peoples money i highly doubt people would feel the same if it was your cash and your arse depended on getting the most you can out of him.
I likely know more about the background of the situation than most in the Predators fanbase(though a lot of it is common knowledge among Flyers fans). A lot of it was told to me by someone who would know the situation. Basically:

The "Problem" in Philadelphia centered around Mike Richards and a pretty bad incident. The partying of Carter\Richards\Hartnell\Lupul wasn't why they weren't getting along with the older leadership(Pronger\Briere\Timonen), but rather this "incident." The locker room was divided into "sides" over the whole deal, and Pronger, as captain, won out. Carter and Richards disn't suddenly become bad team players after signing lifetime deals. Something pretty divisive happened, and Philly had to go one direction or the other.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 10:13 AM
  #39
PredsV82
Puckaroni and cheese
 
PredsV82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Outside
Country: Scotland
Posts: 14,243
vCash: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
You cannot believe everything on boards and in the news but bad character issues would not be out there if they were not true. What has to happen for it to be true? It's all speculation. Like another poster said you sure do not hear about guys having character issues that do not.
It takes more than a decent guy who can score goals. This young team is going to need more than that.
Yes, he is young and he is going to go out and have a good time. On the other hand if you were investing 10 million dollars into a person would you want him out at bars and running around town at 3am? It's easy to run other peoples money i highly doubt people would feel the same if it was your cash and your arse depended on getting the most you can out of him.
bullspit.

there is probably a kernel of truth to some of the negative things being said about carter but I suspect much of it is overblown by "sources" who are about as reliable as internet message boards.

36,33,46,29.

thats carters goals for the last 4 seasons.

if he puts up those numbers here, I dont care what he does in his free time as long as he doesnt take Tootoo with him and get him off the wagon...

his contract was my only concern, but if the majority of it is insurable, then i would be happy to have this guy who is locked in at friendly money for a long time

PredsV82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 10:26 AM
  #40
VFL615*
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Middle Tennessee
Country: United States
Posts: 735
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
I likely know more about the background of the situation than most in the Predators fanbase(though a lot of it is common knowledge among Flyers fans). A lot of it was told to me by someone who would know the situation. Basically:

The "Problem" in Philadelphia centered around Mike Richards and a pretty bad incident. The partying of Carter\Richards\Hartnell\Lupul wasn't why they weren't getting along with the older leadership(Pronger\Briere\Timonen), but rather this "incident." The locker room was divided into "sides" over the whole deal, and Pronger, as captain, won out. Carter and Richards disn't suddenly become bad team players after signing lifetime deals. Something pretty divisive happened, and Philly had to go one direction or the other.
I know what you are speaking about and is one thing i was elluding to with the check a little history on Carter. Not a guy you want around unless you want to play the role of turning him around like they have Toots.
A lot of men can go out and have a good time without causing trouble or destroying their life others simply cannot do it.

VFL615* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 10:34 AM
  #41
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,223
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
I know what you are speaking about and is one thing i was elluding to with the check a little history on Carter. Not a guy you want around unless you want to play the role of turning him around like they have Toots.
A lot of men can go out and have a good time without causing trouble or destroying their life others simply cannot do it.
what i'm referring to has nothing to do with drinking or partying.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 12:22 PM
  #42
token grinder
formerly sirryan189
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Franklin
Country: United States
Posts: 4,191
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
I likely know more about the background of the situation than most in the Predators fanbase(though a lot of it is common knowledge among Flyers fans). A lot of it was told to me by someone who would know the situation. Basically:

The "Problem" in Philadelphia centered around Mike Richards and a pretty bad incident. The partying of Carter\Richards\Hartnell\Lupul wasn't why they weren't getting along with the older leadership(Pronger\Briere\Timonen), but rather this "incident." The locker room was divided into "sides" over the whole deal, and Pronger, as captain, won out. Carter and Richards disn't suddenly become bad team players after signing lifetime deals. Something pretty divisive happened, and Philly had to go one direction or the other.
There was more to it than that too. you had players shacking up with other players wives as well. There were a lot of problems and they tried to cut out most of the problem at once.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 12:28 PM
  #43
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short
 
Roman Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Franklin, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,803
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by token grinder View Post
There was more to it than that too. you had players shacking up with other players wives as well. There were a lot of problems and they tried to cut out most of the problem at once.
Didn't pronger do that in EDM as well?

Good thing for us most of the players are not married so no worries about Carter ruining marriages.

Still, would rather have carter than hemsky

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 12:30 PM
  #44
Drake744
Unregistered User
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 2,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea Weber View Post
Willy Daunic?
Yeah I mean he can I guess but he tends to sidestep tough questions and opinions. I never knew if that was because he didn't want to upset the station because of their partnership with the Preds or if it was because he just didn't really know a whole lot. I've always liked Willy but Mark Howard is more of a straight shooter.

....at least that's always the way I remembered it. I don't know how much has changed other than Willy's station affiliation.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 12:45 PM
  #45
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short
 
Roman Yoshi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Franklin, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 4,803
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck View Post
I likely know more about the background of the situation than most in the Predators fanbase(though a lot of it is common knowledge among Flyers fans). A lot of it was told to me by someone who would know the situation. Basically:

The "Problem" in Philadelphia centered around Mike Richards and a pretty bad incident. The partying of Carter\Richards\Hartnell\Lupul wasn't why they weren't getting along with the older leadership(Pronger\Briere\Timonen), but rather this "incident." The locker room was divided into "sides" over the whole deal, and Pronger, as captain, won out. Carter and Richards disn't suddenly become bad team players after signing lifetime deals. Something pretty divisive happened, and Philly had to go one direction or the other.
Are you willing to shed anymore light on that?

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:07 PM
  #46
WartracePred
Registered User
 
WartracePred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,083
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake744 View Post
Yeah I mean he can I guess but he tends to sidestep tough questions and opinions. I never knew if that was because he didn't want to upset the station because of their partnership with the Preds or if it was because he just didn't really know a whole lot. I've always liked Willy but Mark Howard is more of a straight shooter.

....at least that's always the way I remembered it. I don't know how much has changed other than Willy's station affiliation.
Born and bred in TN, I would rather stay away from pointed questions posed to players I want to feel good about. Every time Howard conducts intermission or post game interviews, I always hold my breath. If there is a smidgen of negative press, he will dig it up and ask the player about it even if the guy has just been named the first star of the game. I remember his interview with Wilson after the his benching during the playoffs. Wilson looked very uncomfortable with the interview.

WartracePred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 01:15 PM
  #47
Drake744
Unregistered User
 
Drake744's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Nashville
Posts: 2,686
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WartracePred View Post
Born and bred in TN, I would rather stay away from pointed questions posed to players I want to feel good about. Every time Howard conducts intermission or post game interviews, I always hold my breath. If there is a smidgen of negative press, he will dig it up and ask the player about it even if the guy has just been named the first star of the game. I remember his interview with Wilson after the his benching during the playoffs. Wilson looked very uncomfortable with the interview.
True, being negative just for the sake of poking and prodding at someone is stupid but I do appreciate the passion for the game you can tell he has, which I'm sure is a byproduct of him growing up around it. Willy does well from what I remember but I do remember thinking he would take the roundabout answers to tough questions and I always wished he would be a LITTLE more direct and opinionated at times. I guess that's pretty much Mark Howard.

Drake744 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 03:44 PM
  #48
token grinder
formerly sirryan189
 
token grinder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Franklin
Country: United States
Posts: 4,191
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
Didn't pronger do that in EDM as well?

Good thing for us most of the players are not married so no worries about Carter ruining marriages.

Still, would rather have carter than hemsky
Pronger had his fling with a TV reporter. His wife really helped facilitate the move to Anaheim for him.

token grinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 03:53 PM
  #49
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne
 
CalleJAMkrok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yesterday
Country: Ireland
Posts: 4,137
vCash: 500
All i gotta say is this is the same team BEGGING for ALEXANDER RADULOV back. Biggest child in the world. I think we can handle Jeff Carter..... tisk tisk

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-09-2012, 03:59 PM
  #50
CalleJAMkrok
Weber/Neal/Rinne
 
CalleJAMkrok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Yesterday
Country: Ireland
Posts: 4,137
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VFL615 View Post
I know what you are speaking about and is one thing i was elluding to with the check a little history on Carter. Not a guy you want around unless you want to play the role of turning him around like they have Toots.
A lot of men can go out and have a good time without causing trouble or destroying their life others simply cannot do it.
Are you implying carter has ruined his life? Last i checked he is an NHL hockey player who would be a top 3 player on our team. If his life is ruined i dont know what to think of any of our lives...

CalleJAMkrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.